Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Waryaa @Passenger @TabK u can't have money if u dont prove your market consumption first and the level of products/goods each year. Your market coverage is tiny even hargeisa each shop get's its shit from bosaso, forget burco/erigavo which is 100% market domination by PL. Even Hargeisa outside of indho dheeere the rest are tied to Bosaso, ask them where they dock down their shit and u will see. Bosaso is like manufacturing hub for 9 million people, the hub is the port. The port in Somalia is like 'manufacturing plant' even tho it doesn't produce it but thru 'trade' tied to one 'port' it's like bosaso port is huge factory for the nations services and industries, not a single part is outside our scope.

Okay, what does PL make or sell to the rest of the world that makes you all so rich.

Name me 5 products it makes at a large scale
(Don't you dare include your theories on livestock)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Okay, what does PL make or sell to the rest of the world that makes you all so rich.

Name me 5 products it makes at a large scale
(Don't you dare include your theories on livestock)

You simply not looking at GDP and if u did then u wud go silent like the rest of Isaaqs did except u. Manufacturing isn't even 1% of the nation wide GDP, so when u ask what do u 'produce' people will laugh and say, why would I manufacture when it's less then 1% of $ 7 billion dollar market? it's not even $100 million dollars yearly and Bosaso does have heaps of manufacturing plants but I know that isn't where the money is. It's simply these 2 areas where u need your hand in to be RICH. U need to follow products/goods because money is 'tied' to that only, don't look at money since it's worthless without products/goods.

40% of the livestock is considered 'goods' and 9 million market is serviced by Bosaso port alone in GM/Hiran/Warder/SL/Makhir/Khatumo/PL proper. Put aside a cool $2.8 billion just for Majerten.

40% is tied to services/industry, with services being 30% and industry 10%. Now put aside 60% to Bosaso port again for 9 million market coverage since all those service industries need bosaso ports for imports. Now the 10% industry is dominated by money transfer/electricity/water/telecoms being 9.5% and .5% is what u talking about is light 'manufacturing'. So inside this pool we have golis n it's telecom dominance in PL markets. We have blue sky electricity dominating mogadishu electricity market. We have our own water/electricity share of the nation in PL/JL simply under our hand. So even in that 10% nearly 8% is Majerten dominated nation wide.

What's left is 'agriculture' which is 20% of GDP. Now do I have hand in this one. NO, I'll step away but JL is my 'trade corridor' where I dominate those agriculture towns with products/goods and take 'charcoal' thru kismayo for $300 million dollar rate a year.

Nigga 80% of the market is mine, yet u talking about 'factory' when it's not even 0.5% of the national earning? and even if we compete there, I still can kick your ass with my bosaso tannery/ship yard products far exceeding your 'silly drinks' in SL which I also have called 'ilo tango'. We have bedding factories also in PL. PL targets 'large manufacturing items' that have higher product cost.

Sxb @SirLancelLord do not make yourself look silly even @hawa-ali @Farjano-Walad and everyone has backed down niyahow and realized Majerten like the DON in Somalia, owning a cool $6 billion in his trade corridor of JL/PL which constitute 45% of the market and GDP by itself, plus we have our 'periphery' trade corridor into SL/HIRAN/GM/HIRAN for another 30% share of the national markets as that shit is locked down to us as we will not tolerate any 'futos' near us not getting the maxamud saleban treatment kkkkkkkkk. Heck we go down to Mogadishu n demanding the last two big businesses to close down hormuud and the 'mogadishu port' that is out of our hands and we will get it back even though it's very small 'earning' pool of few hundred million outside majerten yearly 'finances' but it will come back

All the HAG/ISAAQ girls are like yes majerten is the don of Somalia.
tenor.gif

Two trade corridors locked down to 75% of market. Central trade corridor to take in DDSI livestock-products-goods trade. Got out hands in the pie of Mogadishu dominating electricity/money transfer business and wanting to 'expand' to knocking out hormuud from south-central like we did barakat for golis.

Majerten is like the 'wolf pack' of Somalia

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord So you look silly when u want to compate on manufacturing when it's only 1% of the GDP under 'industry' section as 'light manufacturing' since telecom-water-electricity-telecom is the largest share in 'industries' and not manufacturing and u know our profile there. PL/JL water/electricity is completely locked down for 45% of the nation wide share. Our telecom golis has 30% of nation wide telecom with hormuud only having south-central portion.

What's left waryaa? money transfer well u know Amal/iftin 'portion' combined will send Dahabshil broke and if it doesn't we will ask our boy @SomaliMVP throw in his tawakal market share for a 'huge darod merge' to unify our money transfer dominance. Water/Electricity 45% of nation wide is ours nigga for PL/JL share. What's left even mogadishu electricity we got our player 'blue sky' taking his slice. Wat about royal palace hotel who has the largest hotel in Hargeisa? what is left for me too eat waryaa? it's the DDSI and u know I got 'Garacad' port and Galdogob boys dragging @Farjano-Walad in chains to 'Garacad' and Galdogob will slap his futo and say 'agah' kkkkk we gonna 'rape' you at the custom point and take our 'share' of your livestock and products/goods that move thru the corridor.

Then it's set we own everything in Somalia with only mogadishu port out of our control and the 'water' game. Plus hormuud south-central market share which is coming. Only two businesses are left for me to dominate where 99% else is gone into Majerten hands. U want to talk our 'overseas' portfolio also? come on don't be stupid now kkkkkkkkkkkkk

I know this man @DR OSMAN did not just repeat several long paragraphs on his own opinion on how Burco and Hargeisa is and takes one picture to back it up "80% of it is trees and open space" :ayaanswag: This makes absolutely no sense and just looking at other pictures would debunk the idiotic claim

he really is a mad doctor

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In 2020, 2400 people in the Somaliland region of Somalia got tested this year and 119 were found to be positive,that is 5% people tested this year.

5500 Somalilanders are living with the fatal disease so far while only 30% only take the meds, the HIV epedimic in Somaliland is coupled by high drug usage and prostitution and wide acceptance among the locals is the leading factor of the staggering numbers in the region.

Last edited:
Look how much space is there that is open in Burco, just a glance at burco and 75% is open space and 25% settled. Even Hargeisa is like that, all open space and settled part is 30 sq km
Dont get numbers out of nowhere yaa dr qiyaas. Burco is the 3rd largest city and no question about that.

SirLancelLord

VIP
@SirLancelLord So you look silly when u want to compate on manufacturing when it's only 1% of the GDP under 'industry' section as 'light manufacturing' since telecom-water-electricity-telecom is the largest share in 'industries' and not manufacturing and u know our profile there. PL/JL water/electricity is completely locked down for 45% of the nation wide share. Our telecom golis has 30% of nation wide telecom with hormuud only having south-central portion.

What's left waryaa? money transfer well u know Amal/iftin 'portion' combined will send Dahabshil broke and if it doesn't we will ask our boy @SomaliMVP throw in his tawakal market share for a 'huge darod merge' to unify our money transfer dominance. Water/Electricity 45% of nation wide is ours nigga for PL/JL share. What's left even mogadishu electricity we got our player 'blue sky' taking his slice. Wat about royal palace hotel who has the largest hotel in Hargeisa? what is left for me too eat waryaa? it's the DDSI and u know I got 'Garacad' port and Galdogob boys dragging @Farjano-Walad in chains to 'Garacad' and Galdogob will slap his futo and say 'agah' kkkkk we gonna 'rape' you at the custom point and take our 'share' of your livestock and products/goods that move thru the corridor.

Then it's set we own everything in Somalia with only mogadishu port out of our control and the 'water' game. Plus hormuud south-central market share which is coming. Only two businesses are left for me to dominate where 99% else is gone into Majerten hands. U want to talk our 'overseas' portfolio also? come on don't be stupid now kkkkkkkkkkkkk

So nothing.

Just more theories, you're very rich in theories...

You're making paragraphs of points but no evidence.

Where is the data to support you're statement

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Manafesto watch the af-gashins all run to 'Puntland and aids' google searches @TabK @Gucci mane @SirLancelLord @Passenger the 'dr' knows u inside n out before u even 'think' the doctor knows what that af-gashin head is thinking and I'll save u the hassle.

Only 527 people live with 'aids' in PL and it was found recently also possibly indicating 'SL transfer' like u did a number of times before with your ppl going around stabbing pedestarians with aids out of your unjustified 'ciil' iyo 'aan wada dhimano mindset' which is so silly of u that u have the mindset of ' lets share the pain'. But our rate sample is 68 out of 3791 indicating 1.7% rate not 5% rate like your af-gashin-land

Puntland “76 qof oo cusub ayaa cudurka AIDS-ka laga helay sanadkan” (VIDEO)
20201201_155706-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: JIBRIL QOOBEY DECEMBER 1, 2020

Hay’adda AIDS –ka Dowladda Puntland ee PAC ayaa magaalada Garoowe ee Caasimadda Puntland ku qabatay munaasabad lagu xuseyay maalinta caalamiga ah ee AIDS-ka Adduunka, oo sanad walba la xuso 1-da December.

Xuska sanadkan ayaa halku dhigiisu ahaa “Isku Duubni iyo Masuliyad Wadag”, waxaa Munaasabadda intii ay socotay lagu soo bandhigay halka ay mareyso xaalada cudurka AIDS-ka ee deegaanada Puntland.

Agaasimaha Guud ee Hay’adda AIDS –ka Dowladda Puntland ee PAC Cabdulqaadir Maxamed Axmed, oo munaasabadda ka jeediyay warbixinta sanadkii tagay ee cudurka AIDS-ka ayaa sheegay in Sannadkan cudurka laga baaray 3791 qof gudaha deegaanada Puntland, waxaana laga helay 68 Ruux, halka tirada guud ee dadka cudurka la nool ee deegaanada Puntland ay yihiin 527 qof.

Sidoo kale, Agaasimaha Hay’adda PAC ayaa sheegay in baaris laga sameeyay in ka badan 4 Kun oo ah Hooyooyin Uur leh, iyadoo cudurka AIDS-ka laga helay 8 Hooyo, kuwaas daawada cudurka qaata, lalana tacaalo.

SirLancelLord

VIP
In 2020, 2400 people in the Somaliland region of Somalia got tested this year and 119 were found to be positive,that is 5% of the general population.

5500 Somalilanders are living with the fatal disease so far while only 30% only take the meds, the HIV epedimic in Somaliland is coupled by high drug usage and prostitution and wide acceptance among the locals is the leading factor of the staggering numbers in the region.

How is 2,400 - 5% of the population.
So the population of Somaliland is 44k

No wonder the Anti SL crowd are all dumb

The population is 3mil

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Manafesto I think a-lot of the 'aids' rate is linked to PL men with SL women who were infected and left their region and started to spread it to thru either prostitution or marriage. Remember that lady in hamar who started injecting ppl n shit so their is evidence of this clan spreading their 'losses' to other clans. I always urge Puntites, u need to blood-test anyone u marry from SL as 5% in SL will be generally outcasted by society and they will come to where? yes PL or Somalia and we must not welcome them but pass them to GM not take them in as our aids rate has gradually gone up in line with these people rates

SirLancelLord

VIP
@Manafesto I think a-lot of the 'aids' rate is linked to PL men with SL women who were infected and left their region and started to spread it to thru either prostitution or marriage. Remember that lady in hamar who started injecting ppl n shit so their is evidence of this clan spreading their 'losses' to other clans. I always urge Puntites, u need to blood-test anyone u marry from SL as 5% in SL will be generally outcasted by society and they will come to where? yes PL or Somalia and we must not welcome them but pass them to GM not take them in as our aids rate has gradually gone up in line with these people rates

Where's the proof.

In Islam it's not good to lie and if you can't prove it you're lying

The population is 3mil
The numbers are so low and are not an accurate representation of Somalilanders. We need to also wonder why did the 2,400 people take it in the first place, were they at risk?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

The population is 3mil

I don't know why you getting in your feelings, I only wrote what the head of SL AIDS commission said, you must have misunderstood me, 5% of people tested this year in Somaliland had HIV.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I don't know why you getting in your feelings, I only wrote what the head of SL AIDS commission said, you must have misunderstood me, 5% of people tested this year in Somaliland had HIV.

If it's 5% of the entire population that's 150k

And only about 2500 got it. That's nothing in the grand scheme of things

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If it's 5% of the entire population that's 150k

And only about 2500 got it. That's nothing in the grand scheme of things

The truth is Somaliland has AIDS problems, the fact that the number almost trippled within the last few years is alarming, just 4 years ago HIV prevalence in SL was1.3% and now it is 5%.:meleshame:

IMG_2233.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Where's the data.

That's just a map with numbers, go verify first. I can make that map very easily

That data is out there and everywhere on the Internet and also on this same forum, you just have to look it up sxb, here it is, knock your self out.

IMG_2236.jpg

upload_2018-4-16_4-17-27.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts