Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You're skating on the line of almost calling him an apostate though :what1:
I didn't call him an apostate, I just said that he has to be very careful because he claims to be religious sufi yet he would rather be ruled by a dictatorship that butchers Muslims because of a man he heard on the internet. If you knew the history of the modern formation of Ethiopia and how many millions of Muslims were slaughtered, he wouldn't dare say that. Ethiopia has always prided itself in being a Christian nation in the sea of Muslims or Pagans.

Gambar

VIP
I didn't call him an apostate, I just said that he has to be very careful because he claims to be religious sufi yet he would rather be ruled by a dictatorship that butchers Muslims over a man he heard on the internet.
Your line of reasoning doesn't make sense. Clearly he has his grievances because of what his family experienced. The Ethiopia comments are satirical but let's not down play afweyne.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Tbh Ethiopian regimes make MSB seem like an angel in comparison :icon lol:

My nigga Mengistu unironically starved a million people and killed another million for the lulz :icon lol:

giphy.gif
U know what m8 I give in, u cover ur tracks well. U switch between pro muslim and less Muslim views like a natural. Even veterans do not know of ur faith. How about u come out brother, r u Muslim or not. I am sure Amira is dying to know.:siilaanyosmile:

Maslah is instrumental in my plans. You cannot have him. Take any other marehan :dabcasar:
Maslah was the anointed successor of Afweyne. If their plan was successful he would be president right now and all Issaqs would've been exiled to Ethiopia. :ufdup:

Plus he committed many war crimes himself :manny:
You could easily get Morgan.
Somaliland could get them all if they really wanted to. But if Somalia truly wants unity then they should offer them as retribution.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Tbh Ethiopian regimes make MSB seem like an angel in comparison :icon lol:

My nigga Mengistu unironically starved a million people and killed another million for the lulz :icon lol:
If you look across the Muslim world, Siad Barre paled in comparison to the other regimes.

3 million Indonesians killed :faysalwtf:

The Indonesian mass killings of 1965–1966 (also variously known as the Indonesian massacres, Indonesian genocide, Indonesian Communist Purge, Indonesian politicide,[1][2][3] or the 1965 Tragedy) were large-scale killings and civil unrest which occurred in Indonesia over many months, targeting communist sympathizers, ethnic Chinese and alleged leftists, often at the instigation of the armed forces and government. Initially it began as an anti-communist purge following a controversial coup attempt by the army group (30 September Movement) in Indonesia. The most widely accepted estimates are that 500,000 to more than one million people were killed,[4] with some estimates as high as two to three million.[5][6][7] The purge was a pivotal event in the transition to the "New Order" and the elimination of the Indonesian Communist Party (PKI) as a political force. The upheavals led to the fall of President Sukarno and the commencement of Suharto's three-decade authoritarian rule.

Maslah was the anointed successor of Afweyne. If their plan was successful he would be president right now and all Issaqs would've been exiled to Ethiopia. :ufdup:

That guy was a doqon. He was going to be a puppet but the show stopped. I might be wrong but his only contribution to the war was through his arms buying spree for the SNF. He relied on others to do his work

Gambar

VIP

Plus he committed many war crimes himself :manny:

Somaliland could get them all if they really wanted to. But if Somalia truly wants unity then they should offer them as retribution.
Iminka waxaa la gaadhay xiligi oppression olympics yaa :yacadiim:

I would unironically hand him over gift wrapped for reconciliation tbqh :icon lol:

Although the man did foot the bill for my parents wedding :icon lol:
You might have never been born if it wasn't for him. :dead:

I know it is a hard decision for you to make, but it must be done. :wow:

At least we exist & are recognised...something you'll never attain.
:heh::mjswag:

We are not an amisom colony. I am free from Hargeisa to maydh and beyond. My government has authority all over the country, yours does not even fully control xamar.

Idk why people say Somaliland is not independent, Somalia is a colony of the AU and Ethiopia so please leave with that overused phrase.:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts