Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This question is for the reer Waqooyi Galbeed(SL) folks on this forum. You have two choices only, would you rather join Ethiopia or re-unite with Somalia? Pick one & state your reason.
:damedamn:

The United kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Somaliland:siilaanyolaugh:
@Paladin my nigga you got a new patient...
tumblr_o3dikz274b1upf2pto1_400.gif

In reality, i'd rather join Ethiopia. This is because we can reap the benefits that Ethiopia is receiving from China and the west, and once Ethiopia collapses, which is probably quite soon because of the failure of their ethnic federal system, we can become independent and unite with Ogaden, forming Somalilandweyn.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
You made it difficult that you said Somalia, Somalia put a bullet in my grandpa, and two in my father, Ethiopia took care of my father when he was wounded.

I'm a simple man.

f*ck Somalia. :westbrookswag:

Jeesto

VIP
In reality, i'd rather join Ethiopia. This is because we can reap the benefits that Ethiopia is receiving from China and the west, and once Ethiopia collapses, which is probably quite soon because of the failure of their ethnic federal system, we can become independent and unite with Ogaden, forming Somalilandweyn.
STOP:draketf:
Bootyclapping:draketf:
For:draketf:
Xabashida:draketf:
uraysa:draketf:

o0wd_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

STOP:draketf:
Bootyclapping:draketf:
For:draketf:
Xabashida:draketf:
uraysa:draketf:

You must be crazy to think Somalia is any benefit to us, also Ethiopia is not strictly xabashi, do somalis even know what habesha is? who they are? Do they understand the political elite in Ethiopia? and how it's xabashi vs other xabashi and everyone else??:ayaanswag:

What will Somalia give SL? they're are weak and fragile, there is no stable economy, army, nothing. At least Ethiopia is more developed then Somalia. I'm being realistic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.