Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What a nice way to divert the subject, Ramadan Kareem. May you wake up from this blind nationalism and idolisation of dead corrupt people.
You're free to join Ethiopia, but stop this so called religious sufism act that you display. Choosing kuffar over Muslims will turn you into an apostate. Allah says don't divide the Muslims. Siad Barre died 30 years ago, 10 years before you were even born. Almost all Muslim countries have had communisit leaders that butchered tens or hundreds of thousands of their people.

Sorry I prefer to join stable strong Muslim countries like Egypt/turkey/Qatar then join second poorest country in world after niger. Sorry I have standards.
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2014/06/16/ethiopia-ranks-second-poorest-country

Why do you keep saying Ethiopia is the poorest country in the world after niger? Are you not forgetting about Somalia?

From your dodgy link it backfires:
In rural Ethiopia 96.3% are poor while in the urban area the percentage of poverty is 46.4%. Comparing the poverty rate by regions, Somali region has the highest poverty rate at 93% followed by Oromiya (91.2%) and Afar (90.9%). Amhara region has 90.1% poverty rate while Tigray has 85.4%.

Somalis are contributing to the poverty in that one^

And by the CIA, list of world GDP per capita figures, surprise surprise, look who comes last:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html

230 Somalia $400 2014 est.

Ethiopia is at:

207 Ethiopia $1,900 2016 est.

Canuck, i like you but please do not let your hatred for Ethiopia get in the way of facts.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
You're free to join Ethiopia, but stop this so called religious sufism act that you display. Choosing kuffar over Muslims will turn you into an apostate. Siad Barre died 30 years ago, 10 years before you were even born.

Siad Barre died in 1994, one year before I was born. There is no 'act' it is what it is, Ethiopia has more Muslims than all Somalis combined, it's Muslim population is bigger than their orthodox Christian one.

Nice try tho.

My grandpa was a land surveyor when he
returned from Detroit in 1982 to work as a surveyor for gobolka waqooyi galbeed using airplanes to survey the land, he flew to Riyadh where his brother was also working on road mapping and civil engineering.

When he returned home in 1987 he was jailed in some conspiracy of working with SNM elements in Saudi Arabia, and was given the death penalty, he broke out of jail and joined the movement because of the level tribalism in the government, my father hears of this at the age of 17.

His mother tries to fly him and my uncle to the UK but my father escaped at night to join the rebellion and remained fighting for 2 years, struggling to remove these Faqash doofars from their land, when he was shot twice and was in a coma for 3 months.

He woke up in dire dawa and was told a ethiopian doctor oversaw his treatment, after in 1990 he went back to the border but was not in condition to fight, when he went back to hargeisa in 1991 he heard his father was ambushed and shot deadly by remnants of the SNA in a car in North hargeisa.

When he found the location the nomads their buried him already, when my father asked if they saw a rolex, badge, and pistol (he was working at Detroit police depart at one point) they said no, so these scumbags looted him.

When I say f*ck Somalia, and that I have nothing to do with that blue flag, I meant it.

My tribe and my clan in extension prior to the colonial era had no ties with 'Somalia' there was no unified somali state, and when we wanted it sincerely, who fucked it up with the coupes? The Marxism? The killings of scholars? The killing of protesters? It wasn't us, but the donkeys that you today still dearly hold onto as leaders.
hey everyone suffered in the civil war, these types of stories r not exclusive to you. The former government failed and that is why it is our duty to make this one succeed. We cannot just drop somalinimo like this. We can unite in the name of a brighter future for the future Somalis. From Somaliand to jubbaland.

Gambar

VIP
Siad Barre died in 1994, one year before I was born. There is no 'act' it is what it is, Ethiopia has more Muslims than all Somalis combined, it's Muslim population is bigger than their orthodox Christian one.

Nice try tho.
He died in 1995. He's deflecting as usual.

Wallah nomadism is a curse for us...
:mjcry:
Yes it is, I can understand if a few ppl were nomads, but almost everyone running around for thousands of miles in search for grass for their camels and goats is a little too extreme, we literally reached all the way down to Rwanda due to this bullshit nomad lifestyle, all it did to us was make us extremely stubborn.

Imagine running around and leaving ur family to go looking for water for ur animals it's very sad
6qs-nN.gif

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I wonder why my d-block brothers feel like they are sent by God to convey this message of midnimo, it isn't gonna happen son.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Nice try tho.
Do you want to go to hellfire for Siad Barre, which is very sad considering the fact that you were born after he dead? Such a poor state of you, insulting Muslims in Ramadan, preferring to be ruled by kuffar over Muslims, just because of a man you've heard on the internet.

Jeesto

VIP
It seems my cure on @horumar failed. He has diverted to his treachourous ways. What happened brother, was the dose of raw meat too little or something.

As for u since our last discussion I have been promoted. You r now adressing the head of medical affairs in the greater Somali republic. I will find the contents of ur faith warya. :ufdup:
giphy.gif

Gambar

VIP
Do you want to go to hellfire for Siad Barre, which is very sad considering the fact that you were born after he dead? Such a poor state of you, insulting Muslims in Ramadan, preferring to be ruled by kuffar over Muslims, just over a man.
You're skating on the line of almost calling him an apostate though :what1:

Somaliland should unite with Somalia. Do y'all really want the the Christian Tigray government governing Somaliland and your way of life? You guys are lucky Somalia is 100% Muslim.
inhabitants are not really muslims and are hypocrits bound for failure bad recipe

Nice try tho.
You're wrong. The combined Christian(Orthodox & Protestant) population is roughly 55%. Muslim population is 33.9%...
:umad:

Ethiopia is still a Christian country

Gambar

VIP
Yes it is, I can understand if a few ppl were nomads, but almost everyone running around for thousands of miles in search for grass for their camels and goats is a little too extreme, we literally reached all the way down to Rwanda due to this bullshit nomad lifestyle, all it did to us was make us extremely stubborn.

Imagine running around and leaving ur family to go looking for water for ur animals it's very sadView attachment 19444
Edeb yeelo waryaa nomads have better strength than that :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending