Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was responsible for the Jazeera beach massacre in 1989. 48 Issaqs were killed by firing squad.

AUN. I can't imagine being taken away from your homes and being shot by your own government, but today was the first time I read the accusation of Maslah being behind it. Do you mind posting a link confirming his complicity?

Nothing to show for it? We built our country back from the ashes, not perfect but amazing progress
BnWvGuJCAAApuAg.jpg

There is also a massive difference from 2013 and now

I understand where you're coming from, but in a country as divided as Somalia, do you really think those resources and the revenue received will be shared out equally? Gadaffi had to practically buy the tribal leaders in Libya in order to secure his power? It will never happen until somalis rise above qabyaalad which is near to impossible.
Most of the distruction was caused by the Isaaq clan themselves think logically

Walaal we have several individuals on here that wish for Waqooyi Galbeed to federate with Ethiopia... i dont think they're trolling anymore.
:pachah1:
Pay a visit to hawdian university. They are spreading that bullshit to their compatriots and even converted one user's friend on here

Jeesto

VIP
U know what m8 I give in, u cover ur tracks well. U switch between pro muslim and less Muslim views like a natural. Even veterans do not know of ur faith. How about u come out brother, r u Muslim or not. I am sure Amira is dying to know.:siilaanyosmile:
Where's the fun in that sxb?:siilaanyolaugh:
Wallah even some sheikhs have hard time understanding me, it's not only you. I dodge their questions which makes them even more hella confused:mjlaugh:
You're not the first to say that about me :damn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I understand where you're coming from, but in a country as divided as Somalia, do you really think those resources and the revenue received will be shared out equally? Gadaffi had to practically buy the tribal leaders in Libya in order to secure his power? It will never happen until somalis rise above qabyaalad which is near to impossible.
The problem isn't Somalis, it's our neighbours who will never leave us alone until we take back our regions. Qabyaalad is overplayed. If we had peaceful neighbours who didn't interfere, then the civil war wouldn't have lasted longer than 2-3 years. The 100 MP's in Nairobi who are opposed to Farmaajo's government are all Kenyan/Ethiopian pawns. What can you also do when you have so called federal presidents who visit neighbouring countries 10 times in a month?

Nothing to show for it? We built our country back from the ashes, not perfect but amazing progress
BnWvGuJCAAApuAg.jpg

The people are on road to recover from tribalism in Somalia. Somalis around world celebrated winning of farmaajo the marehan man from same clan of siad Barre (that man that they revolted against him). The problem is that you are listening to Somalis in diaspora who are full of hate and talking from comfort of west. Unlike Somalis inside Somalia that left the tribalism.

Ethiopia or Somalia

internationally there is 1 somalia 1clan want to secede which means just taking the unionist lands and arming them n say bye bye isaaq thn telling abdi iley to hold our back

Imagine if the likes of Mujahid Shiekh Hassan barsane who gave up his life fighting against Italian/Habesha imperialists were to wake up today and see such pathetic somalis of today, stabbing each other backs & giving fellatio to our historical enemies.

Habesha are united in dominating somalis, while you low iq ridden bakthi can't see beyond the eyes of nomadic savageness and are simply pawns used by Kikuyu and habesha.

Many centuries ago, we have never encountered kikuyu bantus, only swahili bantus.
Today the kikuyu bantus have a Proxy state known as jubbaland and pretty much have a strong sphere of influence on other somali territories. While backward Somalis kill each other over clans.

How the mighty have truly fallen.

Bring back the AJuuran, only they can rule the south with such pride and glory. Last worthwhile Somali civilisation.

Last edited:
why is Ethiopia even in the question and to any somalilander that wants to join them :susp:
what makes you think they will care about you? look at ogaden and how they are the least developed region in Ethiopia.it's a simple math and it's in their DNA ethopia doesn't care about any Somalis they just want to enslave them

@horumar somalia has many other chooses than Ethiopia. Today, lot of friendly countries are interested in Somalia like turkey/Qatar/Djibouti/Egypt. Somalia can unite with all these countries.

@horumar

That remark was unnecesary but the rest is ontopic Ethipia n Somalia
not trying to derail but u bash other clans too repeatedly

even if lets say the seccesionist areas join ethiopia they will be in a other clans shadow

The people are on road to recover from tribalism in Somalia. Somalis around world celebrated winning of farmaajo the marehan man from same clan of siad Barre (that man that they revolted against him). The problem is that you are listening to Somalis in diaspora who are full of hate and talking from comfort of west. Unlike Somalis inside Somalia that left the tribalism.

You are darood, let's be honest, the only ones that were celebrating were the Darood, marexaan especially, and some hawiye. If you and Somalia are moving away from tribalism, why did you elect Farmaajo, the man that called the genocide of an entire clan "crossfire" between the dictatorship of MSB and the SNM? Lets get real, he was even elected on a clan based system

why is Ethiopia even in the question and to any somalilander that wants to join them :susp:
what makes you think they will care about you? look at ogaden and how they are the least developed region in Ethiopia.it's a simple math and it's in their DNA ethopia doesn't care about any Somalis they just want to enslave them

Their tune will change when their own mothers and sisters get picked up by the Ethiopian military. Only cucks would love to see that happen

You are darood, let's be honest, the only ones that were celebrating were the Darood, marexaan especially, and some hawiye. If you and Somalia are moving away from tribalism, why did you elect Farmaajo, the man that called the genocide of an entire clan "crossfire" between the dictatorship of MSB and the SNM? Lets get real, he was even elected on a clan based system

Hawyie tribe celebrates farmaajo 'S winning

Plz don't try to character assassinate our president either I will start doubting that you are Ethiopian agent.

BnWvGuJCAAApuAg.jpg

Sxb you're just running around in circles. You know very well that qabiil is an illusion & yet you wish success for ajnabis, but not for your fellow Somali kinsmen/brothers.
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.