Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@horumar

That remark was unnecesary but the rest is ontopic Ethipia n Somalia
not trying to derail but u bash other clans too repeatedly

even if lets say the seccesionist areas join ethiopia they will be in a other clans shadow

They will be still miniority there compared to other Somali tribes in Ogaden.

Plz don't try to character assassinate our president either I will start doubting that you are Ethiopian agent.

You sound like people who support Trump and accuse others who criticise him as being linked with Hilary. I'm not an Ethiopian agent, i care little for that nonsense. I'm speaking the truth, President cheese is no different to HSM and the rest. They're part of this rigid somali political establishment which is full of qabyaalad.
Sxb you're just running around in circles. You know very well that qabiil is an illusion & yet you wish success for ajnabis, but not for your fellow Somali kinsmen/brothers.
:susp:

I do not wish success for foreigners, i wish success for my own people. Did you not read my first post to this whole thread? What the reasons were to your question? I do not believe in Somalia. From now on it's Somaliland First.

I do not wish success for foreigners, i wish success for my own people. Did you not read my first post to this whole thread? What the reasons were to your question? I do not believe in Somalia. From now on it's Somaliland First.[/QUOTE]
giphy (8).gif

What has occurred ever since the late 1980's was nothing but fitnah, pure unimaginable savagery unfit to be called human beings. This is the character of an ethnic group who boasts of being one of the first muslims? Why do somalis worship clan (ARAB MYTHS MIND YOU) more than god?

For the love of god, the west must deport these bakthi war propagating welfare ridden refugees so they can fix their backward shithole immediately.

30 years later, Somali clans have yet to reconcile. Somali clans have yet to hand over their warlords/rapists/murderers. Somalis have yet to end corruption, etc.

Our transgressions against our lord were severe, we truly deserve this punishment by him and may he continue to punish the wicked Somali ethnic group until they have owned up to their mistakes.
Even today minority clans are abused by other so called Muslim 'landheer' clans.
While Amisom and other foreigners and foreign funded fanatics (shabab) roam freely.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
You are darood, let's be honest, the only ones that were celebrating were the Darood, marexaan especially, and some hawiye. If you and Somalia are moving away from tribalism, why did you elect Farmaajo, the man that called the genocide of an entire clan "crossfire" between the dictatorship of MSB and the SNM? Lets get real, he was even elected on a clan based system
Not all Darood were celebrating. I can tell you MJ don't care.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I am not bootyclapping here but I would join ethiopia. My father was in the snm and after city of hargesia was bombed. A nurse gave him a black bin and told to go in the city and pick up dead body parts. He said he saw children and it made him sick. My two grand uncles and 3 males on father side were killed. My uncle has one arm because some men chop it off. Wallah no lie they killed his wife. Probably after they raped her in prison. I have meet people who saw the family members killed. I would join ethiopia in heartblink over southerners who idolise the men that wanted to kill my people.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I am not bootyclapping here but I would join ethiopia. My father was in the snm and after city of hargesia was bombed. A nurse gave him a black bin and told to go in the city and pick up dead body parts. He said he saw children and it made him sick. My two grand uncles and 3 males on father side were killed. My uncle has one arm because some men chop it off. Wallah no lie they killed his wife. Probably after they raped her in prison. I have meet people who saw the family members killed. I would join ethiopia in heartblink over southerners who idolise the men that wanted to kill my people.
What does Hawiye or D&M have to do with F? It is me, your neighbour, who was part of Siad Barre's regime.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
What does Hawiye or D&M have to do with F? It is me, your neighbour, who was part of Siad Barre's regime.
I don'the give a f*ck I have no hatred towards anyone but I would rather die then join the south again. All we want is to be left alone. If we succed then Marshallah, if fail the so be it but I know I have talked about a union but wallahi I don't ever be ruled by the south and never want to share a country with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.