Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You made it difficult that you said Somalia, Somalia put a bullet in my grandpa, and two in my father, Ethiopia took care of my father when he was wounded.

I'm a simple man.

f*ck Somalia. :westbrookswag:
Mengistu's regime starved over 1 million Ethiopians, but was eventually toppled.

Yet you don't see the Ethiopians saying "Ethiopia killed my people".

Gambar

VIP
Ethiopia was in chaos since 74 to 91, famine after famine after famine. Since 95 they pulled their boots up and managed to fix themselves.

$8billion gdp in 2000 to $61bilion in 2016

Somalis are not united, they can't unite, they cannot forgive. Union will not happen, everyone has their own interests. At least the Ethiopians put their weapons down and got on with things, when will Somalis follow their footsteps?

Somaliweyn is a nice dream, you may say Somaliland is also a nice dream, a wishlist of stuff everyone wants, a nice government, all somalis in one country, it's very appealing, but it will never happen.
Somalis want to unite while avoiding the elephant in the room. People need to wake up from the midnimo dream.

Somalis want to unite while avoiding the elephant in the room. People need to wake up from the midnimo dream.

Exactly, if they truly wanted unity they would have rejected this federal model and insisted in unity during the transition years. We can all dream, I'm guilty of doing it too, I can't see Somaliland gaining independence, but I am realistic about it. Stick with your tuulos and develop that. We should not delve into this outdated, colonial-oriented, kacaan propagated, ideology.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yes they do, ethnic groups hold their grievances. Do you even know about Red Terror waryaa?
They hold grievances against Mengistu's regime, yes. But if they were against Ethiopia, then they wouldn't had let another dictatorship take over and continue this death cycle.

Ethiopia was in chaos since 74 to 91, famine after famine after famine. Since 95 they pulled their boots up and managed to fix themselves.

$8billion gdp in 2000 to $61bilion in 2016

Somalis are not united, they can't unite, they cannot forgive. Union will not happen, everyone has their own interests. At least the Ethiopians put their weapons down and got on with things, when will Somalis follow their footsteps?

Somaliweyn is a nice dream, you may say Somaliland is also a nice dream, a wishlist of stuff everyone wants, a nice government, all somalis in one country, it's very appealing, but it will never happen.

Ethiopia is on civil war right now just the media does not show it, plus their good economic is lie and fake that was borrowed from enrons. Why will I join a country that can not feed itself. I will rather join Egypt, Djibouti who we share historic ties.
https://oromianeconomist.com/tag/ethiopias-fake-economic-growth-borrows-from-enrons-accounting/

Mengistu's regime starved over 1 million Ethiopians, but was eventually toppled.

Many ethnicities still have grievances, however Ethiopia still has largely moved forward. Somalis need authentic reconciliation by bringing all the war criminals to justice. We need real unity not fake nationalism.

Ethiopia is on civil war right now just the media does not show it, plus their good economic is lie and fake that was borrowed from enrons. Why will I join a country that can not feed itself. I will rather join Egypt, Djibouti who we share historic ties.
https://oromianeconomist.com/tag/ethiopias-fake-economic-growth-borrows-from-enrons-accounting/

It's not a civil war, but civil unrest. The TPLF dominated government controls every aspect, their puppet from the omotic peoples, Desalgn, is keeping their image clean. But even with this, it is still better unified than Somalia has been, and will ever be.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Many ethnicities still have grievances, however Ethiopia still has largely moved forward. Somalis need reconciliation by bringing all the war criminals to justice. We need real unity not fake nationalism.
I think this hardheadedness of Somalis is simply because of our nomadic past. It would be easier to rule Ethiopia's 80+ ethnic groups as a minority dictatorship than it would be to rule over your own tribe. We just need to find a method that works for us.

Gambar

VIP
Exactly, if they truly wanted unity they would have rejected this federal model and insisted in unity during the transition years. We can all dream, I'm guilty of doing it too, I can't see Somaliland gaining independence, but I am realistic about it. Stick with your tuulos and develop that. We should not delve into this outdated, colonial-oriented, kacaan propagated, ideology.
For now everyone should focus on their hometowns and contribute to the development there. Once there is real reconciliation talks and people have a dialogue wada hadal and come together. Honesty is the only way. But when you deny the dictatorship, genocide, reasons for the civil war then of course no one will want to come together. Somalis are walking around shaking hands while holding knives behind their backs waiting to stab each other.

It's not a civil war, but civil unrest. The TPLF dominated government controls every aspect, their puppet from the omotic peoples, Desalgn, is keeping their image clean. But even with this, it is still better unified than Somalia has been, and will ever be.

Sorry I prefer to join stable strong Muslim countries like Egypt/turkey/Qatar then join second poorest country in world after niger. Sorry I have standards.
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2014/06/16/ethiopia-ranks-second-poorest-country

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

My grandpa was a land surveyor when he returned from Detroit in 1982 to work as a surveyor for gobolka waqooyi galbeed using airplanes to survey the land, he flew to Riyadh where his brother was also working on road mapping and civil engineering.

When he returned home in 1987 he was jailed in some conspiracy of working with SNM elements in Saudi Arabia, and was given the death penalty, he broke out of jail and joined the movement because of the level tribalism in the government, my father hears of this at the age of 17.

His mother tries to fly him and my uncle to the UK but my father escaped at night to join the rebellion and remained fighting for 2 years, struggling to remove these **** ***** from their land, when he was shot twice and was in a coma for 3 months.

He woke up in dire dawa and was told a ethiopian doctor oversaw his treatment, after in 1990 he went back to the border but was not in condition to fight, when he went back to hargeisa in 1991 he heard his father was ambushed and shot deadly by remnants of the SNA in a car in North hargeisa.

When he found the location the nomads their buried him already, when my father asked if they saw a rolex, badge, and pistol (he was working at Detroit police depart at one point) they said no, so these scumbags looted him.

When I say f*ck Somalia, and that I have nothing to do with that blue flag, I meant it.

My tribe and my clan in extension prior to the colonial era had no ties with 'Somalia' there was no unified somali state, and when we wanted it sincerely, who fucked it up with the coupes? The Marxism? The killings of scholars? The killing of protesters? It wasn't us, but the donkeys that you today still dearly hold onto as leaders.

Somaliland should unite with Somalia. Do y'all really want the the Christian Tigray government governing Somaliland and your way of life? You guys are lucky Somalia is 100% Muslim.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
My grandpa was a land surveyor when he returned from Detroit in 1982 to work as a surveyor for gobolka waqooyi galbeed using airplanes to survey the land, he flew to Riyadh where his brother was also working on road mapping and civil engineering.

When he returned home in 1987 he was jailed in some conspiracy of working with SNM elements in Saudi Arabia, and was given the death penalty, he broke out of jail and joined the movement because of the level tribalism in the government, my father hears of this at the age of 17.

His mother tries to fly him and my uncle to the UK but my father escaped at night to join the rebellion and remained fighting for 2 years, struggling to remove these Faqash doofars from their land, when he was shot twice and was in a coma for 3 months.

He woke up in dire dawa and was told a ethiopian doctor oversaw his treatment, after in 1990 he went back to the border but was not in condition to fight, when he went back to hargeisa in 1991 he heard his father was ambushed and shot deadly by remnants of the SNA in a car in North hargeisa.

When he found the location the nomads their buried him already, when my father asked if they saw a rolex, badge, and pistol (he was working at Detroit police depart at one point) they said no, so these scumbags looted him.

When I say f*ck Somalia, and that I have nothing to do with that blue flag, I meant it.

My tribe and my clan in extension prior to the colonial era had no ties with 'Somalia' there was no unified somali state, and when we wanted it sincerely, who fucked it up with the coupes? The Marxism? The killings of scholars? The killing of protesters? It wasn't us, but the donkeys that you today still dearly hold onto as leaders.
Calm down. It's Ramadan and look at the state of you. Others have warned you, but you seem to not take any heed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts