Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not an amisom colony. I am free from Hargeisa to maydh and beyond. My government has authority all over the country, yours does not even fully control xamar.

Idk why people say Somaliland is not independent, Somalia is a colony of the AU and Ethiopia so please leave with that overused phrase.:drakekidding:
hav u guys counted the dead bodies supossedly being 200 or 100k :drakekidding:

Bohol

VIP
What is special about Ethiopia? It is a dictatorship even many Ethiopians don't want to be part of it and there is several rebel groups fighting for independence.

We are not an amisom colony. I am free from Hargeisa to maydh and beyond. My government has authority all over the country, yours does not even fully control xamar.

Idk why people say Somaliland is not independent, Somalia is a colony of the AU and Ethiopia so please leave with that overused phrase.:drakekidding:
Bottom line is you've had 26 years of "independence" & you have nothing to show for it. Instead of bickering we need to realise our true potential as a united people rather than constantly dividing ourselves along imaginary qabiil lines.

Gambar

VIP
Bottom line is you've had 26 years of "independence" & you have nothing to show for it. Instead of bickering we need to realise our true potential as a united people rather than constantly dividing ourselves along imaginary qabiil lines.
There has to be truth and reconciliation. That's the only way.

But for now I'll be singing calanyahow ha dhicin :fittytousand:

The fact that this is even a serious question says something. To side with the regime that has our land by force and is oppressing our people on their own land? If that isn't the definition of a traitor , I don't know what is. If the majority of issaaq people think like that, we'll gladly give them their independence. We want nothing to do with people like that. A complete disgrace to the Somali name. They're synonymous with traitors.

That guy was a doqon. He was going to be a puppet but the show stopped. I might be wrong but his only contribution to the war was through his arms buying spree for the SNF. He relied on others to do his work
He was responsible for the Jazeera beach massacre in 1989. 48 Issaqs were killed by firing squad.

Gambar

VIP
The fact that this is even a serious question says something. To side with the regime that has our land by force and is oppressing our people on their own land? If that isn't the definition of a traitor , I don't know what is. If the majority of issaaq people think like that, we'll gladly give them their independence. We want nothing to do with people like that. A complete disgrace to the Somali name. They're synonymous with traitors.
The SFG wants these "traitors" though broof is in the mushaali :manny:

What is special about Ethiopia? It is a dictatorship even many Ethiopians don't want to be part of it and there is several rebel groups fighting for independence.
Walaal we have several individuals on here that wish for Waqooyi Galbeed to federate with Ethiopia... i dont think they're trolling anymore.
:pachah1:

Why do you keep saying Ethiopia is the poorest country in the world after niger? Are you not forgetting about Somalia?

From your dodgy link it backfires:

Somalis are contributing to the poverty in that one^

And by the CIA, list of world GDP per capita figures, surprise surprise, look who comes last:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html

230 Somalia $400 2014 est.

Ethiopia is at:

207 Ethiopia $1,900 2016 est.

Canuck, i like you but please do not let your hatred for Ethiopia get in the way of facts.

You don't get the idea Somalia just recovered from civil war and Ethiopia was stable for past 20 years. And there are more poverty in Ethiopia than Somalia. For example Ethiopians come walking on feet to work as illegal immigrants in Somalia.
Second, Somalia is very rich country which has oil, uranium reverses, fish and agriculture land in south. Plus, our population is Small 10 millions meaning we will be better economically than 100 millions in Ethiopia. Ethiopia will never be rich country because of overpopulation problems that will cost Ethiopia dearly. You are smart man and knows exactly where I am talking. No country will join union with poor 100 millions country.

Nothing to show for it? We built our country back from the ashes, not perfect but amazing progress
BnWvGuJCAAApuAg.jpg

There is also a massive difference from 2013 and now

You don't get the idea Somalia just recovered from civil war and Ethiopia was stable for past 20 years. And there are more poverty in Ethiopia than Somalia. For example Ethiopians come walking on feet to work as illegal immigrants in Somalia.
Second, Somalia is very rich country which has oil, uranium reverses, fish and agriculture land in south. Plus, our population is Small 10 millions meaning we will be better economically than 100 millions in Ethiopia. Ethiopia will never be rich country because of overpopulation problems that will cost Ethiopia dearly. You are smart man and knows exactly where I am talking. No country will join union with poor 100 millions country.

I understand where you're coming from, but in a country as divided as Somalia, do you really think those resources and the revenue received will be shared out equally? Gadaffi had to practically buy the tribal leaders in Libya in order to secure his power? It will never happen until somalis rise above qabyaalad which is near to impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.