The last group stage match ended in a draw between PL & SWS ended in a draw which means Jubaland is eliminated.

Galmudug scored a later winner against Hirshabelle leaving the latter at the bottom of the group.

It'll be Puntland vs Galmudug - Southwest State vs Banadir in semis for Inter-state Football Cup.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
This is great. Our country needs sportsmanship to keep of the minds of many horrible things that are going on. Cant wait to see which state wins in the end of this tournament.

I thought they learn standard Somali in schools or are there genuinely af maay speakers who don’t know af maxaa?

If so then that’s concerning

Last edited:
One ethnic group is also a lie... Somalia clearly has 5 ethnic groups

Somalis
Bantus of various kinds
Mixed (shanshi, cadcad) + mixed Swahilis (Barawani, Bajuuni etc)
Arab refugees (yemeni, syrian)

:reallymaury:

I would also add that the Soomali "ethnicity" is composed of clans who speak diffrent languages mainly AfMaxaaTidhi and AfMaayTedhe but other Samaalic/Somaalioid languages too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Som

VIP
I thought they learn standard Somali in schools or are there genuinely af maay speakers who don’t know af maxaa?

If so then that’s concerning
There are no more public schools in Somalia, so those who don't have the money to go to school will probably speak only af maay. Actually the civil war kept af maay alive, if we had a proper government all young people in maay speaking areas would have quickly switched to maxaa.
They understand maxaa tiri though, i feel like it's much easier for them to understand maxaa than the other way around

Trending

Latest posts