Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It must be hard being homeless, no state or region really represents you. You are reduced to being a fanboy to folks who you despise, what a curse.
:dead: :damn:

Awdal Dir
Sool Dhulbahante
Nugaal Majerten
Gedo Marehan

outside of these 4 regions there isn't any other region in Somalia with overwhelming single majority above 80%

Benadir is probably the most diverse region in Somalia with lowest single majority, this why it remains the capital despite Unaka leh delusional people.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Congrats to Banaadir. They played nice football the whole tournament.

PL should’ve been in the final smh. A stupid mistake in the back and a disallowed goal cost a chance to go the final.:francis:

PL vs Banaadir final would’ve been lit. The two teams with the most titles. We go again next year IA.

My sources told me the keeper for Galmudug is ..... :russ:The guy was literally al waax between the posts.:damn:

Why would you support GM in the first place hee?

:comeon:

I wasn't, someone made a thread laughing at "reer Galmudug" and my reply was to that thread.

A mod must have merged it with this thread.

I wasn't really rooting for any team, but my mum was rooting for Banaadir.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Is that TV even 50 inch? :mjkkk:
If he has a 50 inch TV, there would have been backlash

If it is a damn normal TV, backlash

If he had no TV, backlash.

This ain't normal, its a illness called "Caalacal" and that can be easily cured :gucciwhat:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lol. Dude accepted.

Congrats to the lad, hopefully he caught the eye of the National team recruiter in this tournament, they need a goal scorer.

ia4pucf0drexvw6vmiin.jpg

Trending

Latest posts