Somali women are strong and resilient ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop describing your father you pathetic old hag lowlife who lives of her reputation on Sspot because you have no life, no husband, no money but just a fugly obese keyboard warriors and a basement dweller. All of those are pure facts.

My father is successful alhamdulillah, don't confuse him with your pathetic father. My mother is nothing like you. She was able to marry a successful man and have beautiful kids at a young age, same can't be said about an expired 40 year old hag loser.

Next time don't slander me or I will expose you and karbash you at the same time.
Your father failed as a father. You're a bottom who was gang banged in jail, nothing you say will change the facts.

I bet your probation officer is a man.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-think-my-probation-officer-wants-me.45794/

When your father found out you're a bottom , he tried doing arranged marriage.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/my-dad-wants-to-get-me-arrange-marriage.47921/page-2#post-1310789

When your sister caught you giving head to another man and you called her a and cut her off

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/my-sisters-a--so-i-cut-her-off.46449/page-4

When you wanted to get your pimp's name tattooed on you

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-wanna-get-a-tattoo-should-i-do-it.36859/

Following your bum father's footsteps

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/im-gonna-chew-khaat-alot-in-hargeisa.44616/page-2

Your whole existence on sspot is a fantasy you wished you had, you're a fraud. A Khaniis fraud.

Bow down to me when you @ me nayaa. We are not on the same level.

Your father failed as a father. You're a bottom who was gang banged in jail, nothing you say will change the facts.

I bet your probation officer is a man.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-think-my-probation-officer-wants-me.45794/

When your father found out you're a bottom , he tried doing arranged marriage.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/my-dad-wants-to-get-me-arrange-marriage.47921/page-2#post-1310789

When your sister caught you giving head to another man and you called her a and cut her off

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/my-sisters-a--so-i-cut-her-off.46449/page-4

When you wanted to get your pimp's name tattooed on you

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-wanna-get-a-tattoo-should-i-do-it.36859/

Following your bum father's footsteps

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/im-gonna-chew-khaat-alot-in-hargeisa.44616/page-2

Your whole existence on sspot is a fantasy you wished you had, you're a fraud. A Khaniis fraud.

Bow down to me when you @ me nayaa. We are not on the same level.
I think you have reading comprehension. None of what you said are found on the links, an average person can click on those links and see you're bullshitting.

Look how triggered you are after I exposed you. A lowlife incel basement dweller like yourself wasted so much time to find all these types of funny platium threads i made.
:damn::deadmanny::deadosama:
Lool these are all threads for banter purposes you take it serious because your a sour old hag your clearly so invested in this argument look at you doing up research as if your getting paid kkk your a bitter old lady wallahi my advice to you is join the gym looking like this woman can cause alot of mental trauma i know i hope you get the help you need old lady
2011_10_18_somp_puntland_women.jpg

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Lool these are all threads for banter purposes you take it serious because your a sour old hag your clearly so invested in this argument look at you doing up research as if your getting paid kkk your a bitter old lady wallahi my advice to you is join the gym looking like this woman can cause alot of mental trauma i know i hope you get the help you need old lady View attachment 54348
Repeating the same words won't change the fact that you're a less of a man. You will always be a bum. You will never find happiness as long as you keep living that cursed lifestyle. How are you going to spread your legs to another man? No wonder your parents wanted to ship you off to Hargaysa. You're the same nigga who called his sister a and agreed when other bum niggas called her a . You're literally the bottom of the barrel. I actually feel disgusted that I engaged this quarrel with you. You're beneath me.
Trauma from a nigga? You wish abaayo.

Did you give your probation officer some booty?

You keep proving how dumb you are. I lost couple of brain cells by reading your incoherent word vomit.

Repeating the same words won't change the fact that you're a less of a man. You will always be a bum. You will never find happiness as long as you keep living that cursed lifestyle. How are you going to spread your legs to another man? No wonder your parents wanted to ship you off to Hargaysa. You're the same nigga who called his sister a and agreed when other bum niggas called her a . You're literally the bottom of the barrel. I actually feel disgusted that I engaged this quarrel with you. You're beneath me.
Trauma from a nigga? You wish abaayo.

Did you give your probation officer some booty?

You keep proving how dumb you are. I lost couple of brain cells by reading your incoherent word vomit.
Why do you always talk about khaanis shit? Sorry, I don't want to know about your LGBT family since it's embodied in your clan from PL which all Somalis know about.

In real life, you're just a miserable compulsive lying fat ugly expired with no husband and lives off her fathers rent house. That is facts and whatever you say about me is false. Slandering me won't change who you are so stop with the keyboard shit and do something in your life. I can't believe an old hag with no kids and lives with her parents has the nerve to insult me?

"yOu aRe bEnEaTh Me" :mjlol:

FNWP78d.jpg

I would slap your silly ass and know what type of fugly old hag Xalimoid you are.
:russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Why do you always talk about khaanis shit? Sorry, I don't want to know about your LGBT family since it's embodied in your clan from PL which all Somalis know about.

In real life, you're just a miserable compulsive lying fat ugly expired with no husband and lives off her fathers rent house. That is facts and whatever you say about me is false. Slandering me won't change who you are so stop with the keyboard shit and do something in your life. I can't believe an old hag with no kids and lives with her parents has the nerve to insult me?

"yOu aRe bEnEaTh Me" :mjlol:

FNWP78d.jpg

I would slap your silly ass and know what type of fugly old hag Xalimoid you are.
:russ:

Who wrote that for you. I swear on everything I know for a fact you didn’t write that.

First of all you can google all the pictures you want.. but nothing will change that you’re literally the bottom of the barrel. Secondly I made you shook to the point you cried in the private messages for help.

Try writing your own words next time .

Matter of fact tell the who wrote that for you to @ me I know he keeps liking your posts.

Loooooooool you know you’re the shit when niggas literally form a hate private message group and come up with things to say to you.

Copy and paste ass!

Gibiin-Udug

Looooooooool

Wallahi I’m cracking up. I feel like a bully. The poor lad literally asked his friend to write what to say.

@Geeljire sanbuur a.k.a copy and paste

Lmfao.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Come help me on what to say looking ass nigga

:deadrose:

Who wrote that for you. I swear on everything I know for a fact you didn’t write that.

First of all you can google all the pictures you want.. but nothing will change that you’re literally the bottom of the barrel. Secondly I made you shook to the point you cried in the private messages for help.

Try writing your own words next time .

Matter of fact tell the who wrote that for you to @ me I know he keeps liking your posts.

Loooooooool you know you’re the shit when niggas literally form a hate private message group and come up with things to say to you.
You know you got violated differently when your saying someone wrote for me. You came for me out of nowhere old hag. I ended you all you've recieved is qashins this whole time you are definetley not the shit your dumb attempts at dissing me are complete and utter garbage. The funniest thing is your 20 yrs older than me and you cant handle this karbaash haha hold this L you old Majeerten Burnt piece of Shit :russ:

Looooooooool

Wallahi I’m cracking up. I feel like a bully. The poor lad literally asked his friend to write what to say.

@Geeljire sanbuur a.k.a copy and paste

Lmfao.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Come help me on what to say looking ass nigga

:deadrose:

I just switched my phone with my laptop since you want more smoke from me. Me getting bunch of laughing rates while you getting qashins just shows I demolished and humilated you. I also exposed you and refuted your lies about me.

You didn't prove anything you fugly obese incel basement dweller. Keep using the words like a royalty when you live in a small shitty house with your broke parents. You're not royalty naaya, get out of your delusional bubble.

Don't quote me again or I will karbash you and put your worthless existence in a blackhole where you belong you fucking lowlife . Get out of my sight!

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

You know you got violated differently when your saying someone wrote for me. You came for me out of nowhere old hag. I ended you all you've recieved is qashins this whole time you are definetley not the shit your dumb attempts at dissing me are complete and utter garbage. The funniest thing is your 20 yrs older than me and you cant handle this karbaash haha hold this L you old Majeerten Burnt piece of Shit :russ:
And hes back to the word vomit. That’s more like it. You can never violate anything, to me you’re another .

Make sure you tell your ghost writer to dumb up some words so it can be believeable.

Copy and paste looking ass :chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

I just switched my phone with my laptop since you want more smoke from me. Me getting bunch of laughing rates while you getting qashins just shows I demolished and humilated you. I also exposed you and refuted your lies about me.

You didn't prove anything you fugly obese incel basement dweller. Keep using the words like a royalty when you live in a smally shitty house with you broke parents. You're not royalty naaya, get out of your delusional bubble.

Don't quote me again or I will karbash you and put your worthless existence in a blackhole where you belong you fucking lowlife . Get out of my sight!
So you’re telling me I verbally karbashed you to the point you asked someone else to write what to say for you and you also switched from your phone to the laptop.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

And hes back to the word vomit. That’s more like it. You can never violate anything, to me you’re another .

Make sure you tell your ghost writer to dumb up some words so it can be believeable.

Copy and paste looking ass :chrisfreshhah:
Your 40 years old have some shame. This is my last reply to you dont ever @ me again. You shameless crackwhore. You never got one positive rating this whole argument that says it all im out enjoy talking to yourself clown.:drakelaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hes not a man wallahi no man would spit on his own gender like that
If people get offended by what I say than you guys need to stop being so fucking sensitive and you’re calling me a woman what an irony

All Somali guys aren’t great if you defend someone who leaves their wife and kids for a new wife to start a new family with no qualms about his last family that person is a deadbeat some of you will say the courts he can’t see his kids that’s than explain how that issue happens alot back home

Muji

VIP
So you’re telling me I verbally karbashed you to the point you asked someone else to write what to say for you and you also switched from your phone to the laptop.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Lol the little druggie switched from his phone to his laptop to argue with you:chrisfreshhah:he was probably having a hard time spelling most of the ‘big’ words he wanted to spell like ‘clown’ and ‘crack’. Abayo these Isaaq London and Canadian bums are spending a lot of time on this chat ambushing girls and giving eachother charity ratings. At least geeljiire is honest about being a drug addict, factz is still pretending to be a DR :mjlol:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Lol the little druggie switched from his phone to his laptop to argue with you:chrisfreshhah:he was probably having a hard time spelling most of the ‘big’ words he wanted to spell like ‘clown’ and ‘crack’. Abayo these Isaaq London and Canadian bums are spending a lot of time on this chat ambushing girls and giving eachother charity ratings. At least geeljiire is honest about being a drug addict, factz is still pretending to be a DR :mjlol:

Lol! if you gonna diss him then @ him, did he karbaash you that much that you're afraid of @in him
Lmao @Factz come see this nacaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending