Somali women are strong and resilient ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Like everyone say he is a simp and a sell out,you cant be talking bad about farax after all our fathers did

Look there are great Somali guys and great Somali fathers out there those don’t need to be defended or even be in the same category like the rest of the Somali men cause they’re in a league of their own

I only talk about the barrel of the bottom like @Geeljire sanbuur

-People who marry and father many kids without looking after them

-Somalis that join gangs

-Somalis that think it’s unmanly to cook and clean and help your wife

-Somalis that sit in coffee shops without a single clue what’s going on in their house or where they’re kids are

Back home there’s no women rights and everybody is set in their ways but if you live in the west there’s no reason to be stuck and live like that cause none of those things should have anything to do with Somali culture

Muji

VIP
Lol! if you gonna diss him then @ him, did he karbaash you that much that you're afraid of @in him
Lmao @Factz come see this nacaas

I’ve permanently ignored him you nacas. Since I made his entire somalispot career :hillarybiz:
I made that famous and now without my responses he is going back to YouTube where he belongs! Now go and slap yourself for booty clapping for another man you broken abdi.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I will always talk about The elephant in the room the men in the community who don't understand the concept of responsibility nor parenting who only believe their role as fathers is to just provide for the family and when it gets too much will ditch the 7-10 kids to start a new life with a new wife

Those kids later gonna end up gettin raised by the streets or die on the streets thats a fact

Back home things were different the fathers could sit in coffee shops or hang with his buddies because relatives where always nearby and could pitch in and help the family with child rearing,taking care of the house etc

But in the west you're on your own and can't have the same expectations and mentality as back home only here it's more obvious how little you would contribute to the family

I know a lot of good Somali men and fathers But I think as a community we can do much better and should strive to be the best we can and its important to highlight issues like these hiding them under the rug and pretend they're not that serious This will only further enable these type of behaviors

Mariage benefits men more than it benefifd women. Simple.
BULLSHIT!!! marriages first and foremost benefits society more than anything else.its an evolution of civilization only barbarians and degenerates like your self see it as an issue
2.marriages benefits women more men thats why they always think about it.men can go on fucking till 100 year old all we need is a good income,good house e.tc.and we are done. women on the other hands arent so lucky after 35 or 40 well you done no one is going to chase of value you,only low lifes,and teenages that need practice,yani a cougar,if women value sexual freedom they get passed around not respected,while the young beautiful one that know their worth will get men ready to by a house for her,marriage was made to value women give them respect in a barbaric world not the other way around you degenerate

Look there are great Somali guys and great Somali fathers out there those don’t need to be defended or even be in the same category like the rest of the Somali men cause they’re in a league of their own

I only talk about the barrel of the bottom like @Geeljire sanbuur

-People who marry and father many kids without looking after them

-Somalis that join gangs

-Somalis that think it’s unmanly to cook and clean and help your wife

-Somalis that sit in coffee shops without a single clue what’s going on in their house or where they’re kids are

Back home there’s no women rights and everybody is set in their ways but if you live in the west there’s no reason to be stuck and live like that cause none of those things should have anything to do with Somali culture
sxb i know about the somali men plague,you been to hargeisa!!,the market place is filled with women working hard while the men sit at home eating khat and drinking the the whole day.and men in the western diaspora and east africa too especially the first generation have a reputation of being losers and underachievers,west africans are more hard working and achieve more than somali men,they talk about us in their forum,no doubt somali men need to get their shit together
but remember the people that built hargeisa most of them are hard working men,ofcoarse women like edna had a hand too manshallah,but not all somali women are victims like you make them seem,they have loads of issues themselves

Muji

VIP
BULLSHIT!!! marriages first and foremost benefits society more than anything else.its an evolution of civilization only barbarians and degenerates like your self see it as an issue
2.marriages benefits women more men thats why they always think about it.men can go on fucking till 100 year old all we need is a good income,good house e.tc.and we are done. women on the other hands arent so lucky after 35 or 40 well you done no one is going to chase of value you,only low lifes,and teenages that need practice,yani a cougar,if women value sexual freedom they get passed around not respected,while the young beautiful one that know their worth will get men ready to by a house for her,marriage was made to value women give them respect in a barbaric world not the other way around you degenerate

Lol the fact that you are getting this hysterical proves my point.

Most women work now and don’t rely men for an income. As soon as women were given the right to work and vote marriage stopped being beneficial for women hence why most divorces are requested by the women. Go and educate yourself you animal.

Lol the fact that you are getting this hysterical proves my point.

Most women work now and don’t rely men for an income. As soon as women were given the right to work and vote marriage stopped being beneficial for women hence why most divorces are requested by the women. Go and educate yourself you animal.
again BULLSHIT!! work or no work you still need a D,we are all animals :) knowles well you could be something worse a degenerate,you have a choice get a D from someone that will value you and both of you build a legacy together,or spit on society 1000s of 1000s year old of evolution of civilization and have kids from different men who have a choice to leave your ass after lunch and not claim any responsibility like an animal,you denerate lets see how something as vain as money will get you any respect

@Knowles its not being hysterical its giving a message to anyone that will read,what reality is, trolling or no trolling some of things you say about the men have some truth,some!!!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mariage benefits men more than it benefifd women. Simple.
I agree with you marriage only benefits men it does not benefit women that why more and more women are getting divorced from men that are useless eaters soon women wont even need men to procreate forget about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending