Somali women are strong and resilient ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Wtf happened here. This was meant to be a positive thread :faysalwtf:

Waryaa @Geeljire sanbuur I demand you apologise to my habo.
You can't be going around calling mercury feminine when you're here calling women - the most feminine diss of them all :camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wtf happened here. This was meant to be a positive thread :faysalwtf:

Waryaa @Geeljire sanbuur I demand you apologise to my habo.
You can't be going around calling mercury feminine when you're here calling women - the most feminine diss of them all :camby:
I had a point when you were laughing at my comments habo, I forgive you for ignoring my point. You won't get my habaar.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I thought you wanted to spread your name.

I only want a girl and a boy inshallah.

Naah I'm not in Africa where the frequent tribal wars would = a strong need for boys. Also my brothers are doing well in that department haha.

May Allah give you what you desire habo :it0tdo8:

Gibiin-Udug

Naah I'm not in Africa where the frequent tribal wars would = a strong need for boys. Also my brothers are doing well in that department haha.

May Allah give you what you desire habo :it0tdo8:
Ameen

May Allah swt give you a beautiful, landheer wife who knows how to take care of a man.

And habo since you're a Somali man, I hope she becomes a second mother to you.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Ameen

May Allah swt give you a beautiful, landheer wife who knows how to take care of a man.

And habo since you're a Somali man, I hope she becomes a second mother to you.

Wow what's with the stealth attacks? I don't need a second mother, I need a partner :bell:

Don't worry though, Moroccans are landheer, at least more landheer than Somalis :trumpsmirk:

Gibiin-Udug

Wow what's with the stealth attacks? I don't need a second mother, I need a partner :bell:

Don't worry though, Moroccans are landheer, at least more landheer than Somalis :trumpsmirk:
Morrocan you say, :tacky:

You like your pillow smelling like xawaash and hair everywhere including in your food.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I don't know about other Somalis but the Somalis I know myself included don't smell like suugo.

Maybe it's the Somalis in Manchester, :mjohreally:

Who are we fooling here your state is known as suugo central. Even the cadaans smell of suugo in your ends :pachah1:

Muji

VIP
Shut the f*ck up don’t make me call factz to end your fatass stupid hoe tell that to your retarded friend

Fendi another weak beta male who constantly lies for validation and tells us that he is depressed, as if we care. Go and get a job and stop being a blight to society. Your mother should have swallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending