im gonna chew khaat alot in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
alhamdulillah they banned khat in the UK years ago :rejoice:

imagine seeing @Geeljire sanbuur chewing khat in the streets of london. That would be another reer UK L

UK banned khat relatively late compared to other western countries. Somali hooyos were actually behind the ban I'm not joking you can look it up.

In both Canada and the US it was banned back in the 90s, pretty much as soon as there was significant Somali refugee population there.

Im going hargeisa in a couple days im gonna chew so much khaat straight from ina afdiile on some real khaat shit we chewing right this summer b. Niggas are out here chasing girls im just gonna chew my khaat and relax with my adeeros f*ck all this zina and haraam drugs thats a finished life wallahi. Im gonna visit alot of citys and then imma ghost for the next five years you know how it gets
That shit gives you schizophrenia. I'm thinking to use it to dumb down foreign populations when i become president of Somalia. I will have my secret service distribute it into western populations to increase the rate of cadaan schizophrenia rates so that we can easily take them out if they step out of line.

:gucciwhat::denzelnigga:

That shit gives you schizophrenia. I'm thinking to use it to dumb down foreign populations when i become president of Somalia. I will have my secret service distribute it into western populations to increase the rate of cadaan schizophrenia rates so that we can easily take them out if they step out of line.

:gucciwhat::denzelnigga:
Good idea seargent

@The Cushitic One is in hargaysa qumayoda ku qabo

D3851BB1-F260-49C2-BE41-84E816FBD953.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts