i wanna get a tattoo should i do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna get somaliland tatted on my neck and ibrahim sh isaaq tattooed on my right arm what do you lot think isit a yay or nay ik it sounds too much but this were im from and i represent it hard i want people to know b4 me even saying that im somaliland so they never mistake me as somalia again.

I wanna get somaliland tatted on my neck and ibrahim sh isaaq tattooed on my right arm what do you lot think isit a yay or nay ik it sounds too much but this were im from and i represent it hard i want people to know b4 me even saying that im somaliland so they never mistake me as somalia again.

It is cheaper than normal birth control

That would look maad grimy and thug. Especially the neck one.

:fredo:

Good luck though when you get bored of it and wanna change your image.

:holeup:

And what if somaliland changes their flag or some shit happens?

:siilaanyolaugh:

That would look maad grimy and thug. Especially the neck one.

:fredo:

Good luck though when you get bored of it and wanna change your image.

:holeup:

And what if somaliland changes their flag or some shit happens?

:siilaanyolaugh:
Tatto removal dee and nothing aint gonna happen somaliland will never unite with and now that we got all our land back from pl our independence will come soon mark my words.

The person you are trying emulate is a thug who was deported. Choose a better role model. Also, neck tattoos are nasty

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I believe it would be easier to explain a dick tatto on your neck than a somaliland flag.

How are you going to get a job with a neck tattoo, are you even planning to work?

This is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. Would you advice your siblings to get a somaliland neck tattoo, of course not, so why are you getting one?
I would advice them to get one actually and i already have a job sxb we represent somaliland hard.

Get a Somaliland tramp stamp, I'm sure you'll kill it on Grindr batty bwoy. That way you can hide it and your hooyo doesn't have to silently weep for you at night:mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I don't know what's worse the fact you asking strangers about a Somaliland tattoo on your neck

Or

That you came up with this brilliant idea

:farmajoyaab:

The word somaliland attracts so many filthy haters more darood punks here than landers look how hard you guys are on our dick bumlicks wallahi kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending