My dad wants to get me arrange marriage

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
WOODGREEN AHH WALLAHI ALL THE SOMALI GIRLS THERE ARE THE BIGGEST HOES.:ileycry: wallahi they're moving mad going to Turnpike lane park to chill with madows and Somali drug dealing bums also the occasional nitty. Wallalo nacas atahay if you ever marry a girl from there.:farole:

WOODGREEN AHH WALLAHI ALL THE SOMALI GIRLS THERE ARE THE BIGGEST HOES.:ileycry: wallahi they're moving mad going to Turnpike lane park to chill with madows and Somali drug dealing bums also the occasional nitty. Wallalo nacas atahay if you ever marry a girl from there.:farole:
Im not dumb sxb i already told my pops its a no now hes ing to me hes gonna have to marry her himself or pass the Hoe to my brothers kkkk:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I love how somali guys on this forum act like they would have any kinda sense to know whether a girl has slept around or not, apart from your fanfics you guys make about us :mahubowtf:

I love how somali guys on this forum act like they would have any kinda sense to know whether a girl has slept around or not, apart from your fanfics you guys make about us :mahubowtf:
Lool its easy to spot a hoe naaya even the guy who you give uck to in mcds toilets trustme he knows and you will realise that sooner and not later :mjlol:

Lool its easy to spot a hoe naaya even the guy who you give uck to in mcds toilets trustme he knows and you will realise that sooner and not later :mjlol:
Considering you guys can't even graduate out of secondary school at a rate higher than 50% and can't even get jobs outside of fast food and selling drugs, you have bigger things to worry about..:samwelcome:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Lol how clueless are you :mjlol:

If any1 here wants me to do a CRB check on a girl then @ me, I got the whole west London patterned :cool::p

Considering you guys can't even graduate out of secondary school at a rate higher than 50% and can't even get jobs outside of fast food and selling drugs, you have bigger things to worry about..:samwelcome:
I aint worried bout nothing Hoe keep sucking dick thats all you hoes are good for:trumpsmirk:

I aint worried bout nothing Hoe keep sucking dick thats all you hoes are good for:trumpsmirk:
And you can stay making up fanfics on forums knowing damn well no somali girl looks at your ugly Madow looking ass. Now you make up stories on the internet to boost your self esteem you little little incel man. :siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
And you can stay making up fanfics on forums knowing damn well no somali girl looks at you ugly Madow looking ass. Now you make up stories on the internet to boost your self esteem you little little incel man. :siilaanyosmile:
Lool im an incel im a little man im a virgin all these insults its all you can say just because i f*ck girls with pea-brains like you and dump them the next day does it upset you knowing you will face the same fate as those hoes :vqbuyv0:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Sxb odayasha are sending this round thinking its an islamic reminder little do they know their getting trolled:pachah1:
I remember my hooyo showing me and my siblings a video of some fake ass 3d-ish looking man with multiple arms with a sheikh in the background talking about how this fake guy stepped on the Qur'an or something. It took 5 minutes of 5 kids telling my hooyo that it was fake:pachah1::pachah1: wallahi these wadaads sending this type of shit are going to naar.

Lool im an incel im a little man im a virgin all these insults its all you can say just because i f*ck girls with pea-brains like you and dump them the next day does it upset you knowing you will face the same fate as those hoes :vqbuyv0:
believe whatever delusion you create for yourself in your head you bum , but you know damn well you've never been in the general vicinity of a female that was even interested in you in the slightest. But what can I say to a sad excuse of a somali man who lives in an alternate reality behind a keyboard :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Trending