Somali women are strong and resilient ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Theres very few woman who are that strong

They get alot of crap when they should be praised for what they do all the cooking and taking care of the house without a single complaint

We men need to step up more and take more responsibility

Mercury

VIP
shut Tf up
if you aint got anything good to say than dont comment

16.2.jpg

They get alot of crap when they should be praised for what they do all the cooking and taking care of the house without a single complaint

Sxb are you on crack?

Go back home tell me what you Will see

ok now your making more sense - you need to be clear on which group of somalis your talking about.

I thought for a second you were talking about the xalimos on the outside getting chocked out by yasin (formally known as tyrone before the conversion) in the parking lot of target.

Mercury

VIP
ok now your making more sense - you need to be clear on which group of somalis your talking about.

I thought for a second you were talking about the xalimos on the outside getting chocked out by yasin (formally known as tyrone before the conversion) in the parking lot of target.
Ok, but my point is back home they daremy get credit for what they do its just expected

What do you expect when there ain't real men like yourself on sspot.

They need to step their game up & stop bashing innocent xalimos on this by siding with traitors

At the end of the day; no matter how much courage a woman has, men will always try to beat them down because men fear the power of women.:dzmxmmb:

Ok, but my point is back home they daremy get credit for what they do its just expected
I was raised by a singel mother
Men should treat their girls right the hardship my mom went through for me was unbeleivabel
I wouldn't my kids to go through that I'll be with day till their born inshallah I

They need to step their game up & stop bashing innocent xalimos on this by siding with traitors

At the end of the day; no matter how much courage a woman has, men will always try to beat them down because men fear the power of women.:dzmxmmb:
It’s the opposite women stay talking shit and the niggas too miskeen

That's bullshit Huuno. Stop youself lies

Mercury

VIP
I was raised by a singel mother
Men should treat their girls right the hardship my mom went through for me was unbeleivabel
I wouldn't my kids to go through that I'll be with day till their born inshallah I
jannah is at your mothers feet youre a good concerned son inshallah you Will become a great father

who is we merc? Is this a pep talk to yourself?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We as in us men need to step up to the plate
Its a gynocentric feminist modern socity step up to the plate kulaha do you think every man wears an apron like you? The only thing im stepping up to is the next chick to take down her number then dagger and dash dissapear like flash Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending