Somali women are strong and resilient ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let the fake age you sneaked into the U.K fool you, you bottom , how do you look like an Indian tranny and have the audacity to call another man a woman. Go sell your booty in the corner.
Your some old expired you think your funny you little suck your mum until you taste future siblings you black ass

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's just a bit of banter between the lads habo it's not that deep lol.

Mercury won't lose his manhood over a few lols
It's offensive when @Geeljire sanbuur looks like a and have the gall to flap his gums. And you thinking this is banter is what's wrong with our society. This fucker have been parading in page after page, calling him out of his name. I stand up for wronged. I will not let a like @Geeljire sanbuur think he can say such thing.

Gibiin-Udug

Your some old expired you think your funny you little suck your mum until you taste future siblings you black ass
You just described your mom, go take that issues with her, you're still a who admitted he got felt up on in jail. You miss your cellmate fondling you, that's why you want to rob prostitutes. You bottom .

It's offensive when @Geeljire sanbuur looks like a and have the gall to flap his gums. And you thinking this is banter is what's wrong with our society. This fucker have been parading in page after page, calling him out of his name. I stand up for wronged. I will not let a like @Geeljire sanbuur think he can say such thing.
Nayaaha you fucking old women get a life your doing up keyboard warrior with me asif i wouldnt throw acid in your face your pushing 40 your un married and still live off abos rent get a life you dumb ugly crackwhore dont come for me again

Gibiin-Udug

Nayaaha you fucking old women get a life your doing up keyboard warrior with me asif i wouldnt throw acid in your face your pushing 40 your un married and still live off abos rent get a life you dumb ugly crackwhore dont come for me again
How does it feel to be a loser in real life and a qasaaro to your family, I bet your parents regret the day you were born. I can't imagine being you, imagine getting gang banged in jail, stealing weed and selling ass to downlow Jamaican men. No wonder you hate your life. Go cry about your sister calling you out. You bum .

My shoe collection is worth more than your existence, you worthless scum.

You fucking freshy who let this fob come for me naaya go sell your pussy in atlanta maybe then you can move out abos house old woman doing up net banger kkk you are a lost cause

Gibiin-Udug

You fucking freshy who let this fob come for me naaya go sell your pussy in atlanta maybe then you can move out abos house old woman doing up net banger kkk you are a lost cause
Freshy? You can't write a coherent, complete sentence and you've the audacity to quote me!. go sit down somewhere. You uncultured scum.

How does it feel to be a loser in real life and a qasaaro to your family, I bet your parents regret the day you were born. I can't imagine being you, imagine getting gang banged in jail, stealing weed and selling ass to downlow Jamaican men. No wonder you hate your life. Go cry about your sister calling you out. You bum .

My shoe collection is worth more than your existence, you worthless scum.
Your a fucking at age 40 plus making up retarded lies about a 20 yrold for some funnys your a fucking grown ass ayeyo with no shoe collection no rent money and no life. Stop acting like beyonce on sspot because in real life your a fugly obese crackwhore who failed to get married how does it feel knowing you will never have any kids 40 yrold ?

Freshy? You can't write a coherent, complete sentence and you've the audacity to quote me!. go sit down somewhere. You uncultured scum.
You thought you could try me think again you fucking fat piece of shit your 20 yrs older than me get a life your way past menopause you expired black hoe

Gibiin-Udug

Your a fucking at age 40 plus making up retarded lies about a 20 yrold for some funnys your a fucking grown ass ayeyo with no shoe collection no rent money and no life. Stop acting like beyonce on sspot because in real life your a fugly obese crackwhore who failed to get married how does it feel knowing you will never have any kids 40 yrold ?
Like I've said nigga, don't let the fake age you sneaked into the UK fool you, you look like a hard faced 34 years old.

Thanks for being concerned about my marriage life, I'm married alhamdullillah. Something you will never experience, you broke, bum bottom .

How does it feel to be the laughing stock in your family? How does it feel to look like a ? How does it feel sell your booty in the street corner? No wonder you're angry, I would be angry too if I lived your life, (God forbid). Ask your Jamaican pimp for a raise, you vagina envy .

Gibiin-Udug

You thought you could try me think again you fucking fat piece of shit your 20 yrs older than me get a life your way past menopause you expired black hoe
I've a life. A life you will never experience, don't give me the evil eye. How does it feel to be more of a than fuadbluemakeup.

I'm suprised your illiterate ass knows what menopause is. Go look for other big words to say to me, this time make it in a full sentence.

Like I've said nigga, don't let the fake age you sneaked into the UK fool you, you look like a hard faced 34 years old.

Thanks for being concerned about my marriage life, I'm married alhamdullillah. Something you will never experience, you broke, bum bottom .

How does it feel to be the laughing stock in your family? How does it feel to look like a ? How does it feel sell your booty in the street corner? No wonder you're angry, I would be angry too if I lived your life, (God forbid). Ask your Jamaican pimp for a raise, you vagina envy .
Who would marry you cmon naaya be real your ugly asf and your 40 plus coming for me on sspot your a fucking clown wallahi imagine tryna start beef with someone 20 years younger than you #veryinsecure

Gibiin-Udug

Who would marry you cmon naaya be real your ugly asf and your 40 plus coming for me on sspot your a fucking clown wallahi imagine tryna start beef with someone 20 years younger than you #veryinsecure

Loooooool@ the hashtag, you even type like a .

Stop describing your mother. You uncultured pig.

An educated, handsome man married me, something you will never experience because your ass will always be the side nigga to downlow men.

Loooooool@ the hashtag, you even type like a .

Stop describing your mother. You uncultured pig.

An educated, handsome man married me, something you will never experience because your ass will always be the side nigga to downlow men.
Slandering me won't hide the fact that you're an old hag fuglywitch looking obese who lives off her fathers rent and is husbandless. Everyoneknows who you are. A keyboard liar who lives of her reputation on Sspot but in real life you have no reputation but a fucking lowlife incel.

By the way, if you were married you wouldn't insult Somali men on social media. Only Somali women who aren't married and get no attention do this and you're notorious for it. Wallahi these fat Xalimoids on the internet are the biggest losers and liars. #EXPOSED :mjlol::pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Slandering me won't hide the fact that you're an old hag fuglywitch looking obese who lives off her fathers rent and is husbandless. Everyoneknows who you are. A keyboard liar who lives of her reputation on Sspot but in real life you have no reputation but a fucking lowlife incel.

By the way, if you were married you wouldn't insult Somali men on social media. Only Somali women who aren't married and get no attention do this and you're notorious for it. Wallahithese fat Xalimoids on the internet are the biggest losers and liars.:mjlol::pachah1:

Says the ass who creates topics to impress other bum niggas. Your whole existence on sspot is to impress other niggas. I don't blame you though, you see, life wasn't on your side when you came into this world. Your father is a khat addicted, government leeching loser and the you call a mother probably never loved you like she should, you turned into an effeminate who wasn't taught manners. After I'm done verbally karbaashing you, you will learn what self love means.

Says the ass who creates topics to impress other bum niggas. Your whole existence on sspot is to impress other niggas. I don't blame you though, you see, life wasn't on your side when you came into this world. Your father is a khat addicted, government leeching loser and the you call a mother probably never loved you like she should, you turned into an effeminate who wasn't taught manners. After I'm done verbally karbaashing you, you will learn what self love means.

Stop describing your father you pathetic old hag lowlife who lives of her reputation on Sspot because you have no life, no husband, no money but just a fugly obese keyboard warriors and a basement dweller. All of those are pure facts.

My father is successful alhamdulillah, don't confuse him with your pathetic father. My mother is nothing like you. She was able to marry a successful man and have beautiful kids at a young age, same can't be said about an expired 40 year old hag loser.

Next time don't slander me or I will expose you and karbash you at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.