Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bro, don't let it poison you. There are plenty of good women. You don't strike me as someone really into their dhaqan. If you're still hellbent on marrying a xalimo it might be a bit harder to find both a good and westernized one, but you're gonna be alright

:salute:
:salute: I approve of this message

Anyone who marries an ajnabi is not amongst us , they should face severe punishment like dhaqan celis if it was a gas chamber
lets start with you first .we will start a go fund me for you to send your ass in the middle of afgoye to farm so you build up your aklhaaq and respect for your sisters .there are some halimos and farax who marry ajnabi but most dont .dont make those kinda generalizations saxib.

lets start with you first .we will start a go fund me for you to send your ass in the middle of afgoye to farm so you build up your aklhaaq and respect for your sisters .there are some halimos and farax who marry ajnabi but most dont .dont make those kinda generalizations saxib.
I only give respect to sisters who don't marry ajnabis. I'm not MGTOW , white men are turning MGTOW since their women are cucks and feminists. I will not respect a that ruins the images of somali women, our women mass-marrying ajnabis are making somali women look like easy to get S. I dare you to search "interracial somali marraiges on google images", All you would see are somali s marrying ajnabis. Once again, I will repeat this

I give respect to xalimos who marry faraaxs of their own clan or different one, but I will never give respect to a that marries an ajnabi. End of.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
We are protecting our culture, our women and our master race. There are ajnabis out there that think our women are easy to get s. Our women aren't s like ethiopians, a real man protects his own women from his own race.

by calling them hoes yeah that makes a lot of sense. i think some of you guys are suffering from a condition called micro penis syndrome, thats where this uncontrolled hatred for somali women stems from, and knowing that an ajinabi can lay it down better than you, oh boy that takes the icing on the cake dont it. yall act like those rednecks from the south, and we all know why they hate them nigge$%s right.

:russ::damn:

by calling them hoes yeah that makes a lot of sense. i think some of you guys are suffering from a condition called micro penis syndrome, thats where this uncontrolled hatred for somali women stems from, and knowing that an ajinabi can lay it down better than you, oh boy that takes the icing on the cake dont it. yall act like those rednecks from the south, and we all know why they hate them nigge$%s right.

:russ::damn:
Stop trying to sound like an african american firstly, your not one, your somali. Your telling me a fucking chinese kid has a bigger cock then a somali guy?
1*iLr2Tgup07-keI_qU26CBg.png
:pachah1::deadmanny::deadmanny:. I know you've got a small cock but don't be sad, I'm pretty sure there are enough xalimos out there, but as you justify somali-ajnabi marriage, you can marry a midget ethiopian for free. Just because you got a 2 inch cock that doesn't mean all somalis do :damn:. What these xalimos need is a good ol' abdi. Honestly, those who fall in love with an ajnabi deserve a husband that rapes them and gets them 20 kids. We are somalis, we don't justify cuckolds

I only give respect to sisters who don't marry ajnabis. I'm not MGTOW , white men are turning MGTOW since their women are cucks and feminists. I will not respect a that ruins the images of somali women, our women mass-marrying ajnabis are making somali women look like easy to get S. I dare you to search "interracial somali marraiges on google images", All you would see are somali s marrying ajnabis. Once again, I will repeat this

I give respect to xalimos who marry faraaxs of their own clan or different one, but I will never give respect to a that marries an ajnabi. End of.
i already know saxib some of these halimos are s clean and cheap .but not all are like that ,there good ones who wont even shake hands with men. I rather not search for somali interacial videos is too ceeb i dont want to be reminded on how far we've
fallen from grace as the somali race :jcoleno::mjcry:

i already know saxib some of these halimos are s clean and cheap .but not all are like that ,there good ones who wont even shake hands with men. I rather not search for somali interacial videos is too ceeb i dont want to be reminded on how far we've
I've got a special place for all those somalis who married ajnabis and their children (if they have any)
shutterstock_118022074.jpg

Mgtow’s are the most sorry ass niggas I’ve ever come across

Plenty more fish in the sea let the other races get a taste of our Somali women. I can assure u Somali girls are by far the best

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Been badana. Who you’re trying to impress doqonyohoow? Your daughters will be treated the same as you just treated someone else’s daughter.
How about if I make sure I don't have a daughter :cosbyhmm:

Does that give me the right to be a fuckboy :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending