Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a special place for all those somalis who married ajnabis and their children (if they have any)
shutterstock_118022074.jpg

raggedi youd be a good far right somali nationalist saxib .you just need a little tunning thats all

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Stop trying to sound like an african american firstly, your not one, your somali. Your telling me a fucking chinese kid has a bigger cock then a somali guy?
1*iLr2Tgup07-keI_qU26CBg.png
:pachah1::deadmanny::deadmanny:. I know you've got a small cock but don't be sad, I'm pretty sure there are enough xalimos out there, but as you justify somali-ajnabi marriage, you can marry a midget ethiopian for free. Just because you got a 2 inch cock that doesn't mean all somalis do :damn:. What these xalimos need is a good ol' abdi. Honestly, those who fall in love with an ajnabi deserve a husband that rapes them and gets them 20 kids. We are somalis, we don't justify cuckolds

all jokes aside brother do you know why marriages between somali men and ajinabi women are not all over the net??? because somali men have been marrying ajinabi women for ever, now somali women marrying ajinabi men that is a new phenomenon, hence all the shock.
here are many reasons this doesnt shock me.

1) some somali women are not muslims
2) some have had very bad experience with somali men in the past
3) some have too much history for a somali man to want them
4) some love the western culture too much to care about somaalinimo
5) some have a fetish for other races due to music, movies etc.....
6) some have such low self esteem they will take any man who says hello
(by the way these point are not exclusive to somalis, its human traits.)

the same 6 point can be made of somali men as well, with these facts in mind is it not in our interest as somali men, to cherish and love the women who choose to continue our somali gene, our somali culture and our diin. if we all agree then why do we keep giving all our time and attention to the once who sold out, why dont we look at the ones who stand by us proud, wtf is wrong with you brothers. its seems like the only way a somali woman can get attention from a somali man now a days, is to marry out!!! women love attention so thank you for giving your focus, time and energy to the ones that no longer want you, thank you for ignoring that ones that love you and defend your honour, the ones who say no thank you to every ajinabi who approaches them, the ones who fight to defend you name against those who sold out.

pay your attention wisely thats all !!!!!

this is my last response to this shitty thread, good day

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Still, Ajnabis can be all muslim they want, but did that stop libyans from mistreating Somali immigrants?

Islam is becoming shit, ajnabis should realise that no somali girls should date with them. If you want, you can marry an ajnabi, you will not be amongst us, but rather a side-chick when the ajnabi marries a women of her own kind. How the f*ck am I dumb? If every somali had your thinking eventually our culture, our race and our language will be washed away. Indonesia is a muslim country, somali homeless women are worreid about getting raped. Keep the somali race pure, I'm racist and I'm proud

Qosol baad tahay wallaahi billaahi. First of all I’m not about dating/marrying outside my race. Dhaqankeeygi is way too important for me to be mingling with an ajnabi. Secondly that doesn’t mean I should totally disregard people who do marry outside their race. It’s their life so why should I care. The main important thing is if he’s Muslim they aren’t doing anything wrong in the eyes of Allaah. No disrespect but nobody cares if @Somles_Darees2 thinks bad about them :yacadiim:

Somali people being mistreated has nothing to do with marrying an ajnabi. I see you got hatred for ajnabis because of it and a Somali woman marrying one feels like she’s a traitor to you I think....

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
How about if I make sure I don't have a daughter :cosbyhmm:

Does that give me the right to be a fuckboy :damedamn:

Haa and don’t forget to make sure you’re NOT using a condom to spread your lineage around the world. You would be such an amazing dead beat of an Aabo.

You right imma ask for them to provide me they "hoe fax" or they transcript
Can you stop being sarcastic?
We have close knit communities. If a girl was ever to be seen with a man that is somethng the whole xaafad would now No need of a ‘hoe fax’ instead snoop around the nosy habaryars ask everyone in her reer even odhaayasha her subclan about her purity.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Haa and don’t forget to make sure you’re NOT using a condom to spread your lineage around the world. You would be such an amazing dead beat of an Aabo.
Single mothers raise the best athletes.sooo he gonna be back when the kid make it into the NBA. Men ain't deadbeats for no reason

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Wallahi I was thinking of buying a glock wallahi. And I’m gonna buy one within a couple months.
Since we are moving back to live in America again and my sisters finna come back here u need that protection u feel me. U need to be strapped. My momma is very religious and my sisters too. I ain’t gonna walk downtown LA with my mom without my side piece ya feel me. To keep away the dogs, the haters, the Muslim haters. Wallahi I’m just waiting for the day a look at my family members the wrong way. I’m gonna let that thing saaang. Like Drake.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wallahi I was thinking of buying a glock wallahi. And I’m gonna buy one writhing a couple months.
Since we are moving back to America and my sisters finna come back here u need that protection u feel me. U need to be strapped. My momma is very religious and my sisters too. I ain’t gonna walk downtown LA with my mom without my side piece ya feel me. To keep away the dogs, the haters, the Muslim haters. Wallahi I’m just waiting for the day an look at my family members the wrong way. I’m gonna let that thing saaang. Like Drake.
It's gonna be tough to get them in California. Move to Texas we can get guns here easily

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
It's gonna be tough to get them in California. Move to Texas we can get guns here easily
U still can get a gun here. A concealed carry license and a back ground check u good to go, but u gotta have good training for that fire arm, going to the range is not enough, u gotta have a professional to teach u. Plus, I love it in California I don’t wanna move anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending