Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well technically it should be easier to sleep with people from your own ethnic group. It pains me to admit this but the first guy I heard say Somali girls are easy was a Nigerian class mate:jcoleno:

giphy.gif
So it irks your soul this much when you see a Somali woman with a ajanbi but its fine for men. Youre a fake ass "Somali supremacist" in the guise of a insecure woman hating weirdo :)
Ofc the child will not be considered pure, but then the child would be somalised. I don't want to marry an ajnabi, f*ck no. When I'm talking about ajnabi I'm talking about yemenis, that's the only people that are close to us. Other then that Ethiopians will get us HIV, Bantus are ugly and will get us HIV and the rest of the world play somali women until they get a better ajnabi woman

So what Somali niggas f*ck any and everything and evrywhere even in the woods at night don’t be mad cuz Somali girls upgrade to finer men who take them to fancy hotels
But then you pakis hate other races so much you fucking marry your cousins, that's why you all look cross-eyed

Status
Not open for further replies.