Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
somali gyal are really one of the easiest beats. I have bagged 2 in my travels to America, 1 in holland and 3.5 (one was half Yemeni) here in the uk. I’m not gonna lie once these Mali gyal get to uni and taste that freedom they are quick to off their qalsoon/nigis for man. The american Mali girls were even easier but I give that up to my English accent, game and that remy Martin. The Dutch shawty was a friend of my lil bro who got deported. He tells me girls in Holland compete for dick cause of the red light district so getting pussy on the first day is regular. Is this true or is just my luck?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
somali gyal are really one of the easiest beats. I have bagged 2 in my travels to America, 1 in holland and 3.5 (one was half Yemeni) here in the uk. I’m not gonna lie once these Mali gyal get to uni and taste that freedom they are quick to off their qalsoon/nigis for man. The american Mali girls were even easier but I give that up to my English accent, game and that remy Martin. The Dutch shawty was a friend of my lil bro who got deported. He tells me girls in Holland compete for dick cause of the red light district so getting pussy on the first day is regular. Is this true or is just my luck?
What was he deported for ?

Mercury

VIP
Qashin attracts Qashin

Ramadan is approaching and you're making shit threads like this isku xishood

And stop speaking English like a a fucking Madow

Gyal kulaha
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
Ur right! But this was a question for the qashins not for u.
:snoop:

This neef

if you still don't comprehend this you are the "Qashin" cause only a Qashin would ask stuff like this cause they share the same mentality and life style

:umwhat:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Been badana. Who you’re trying to impress doqonyohoow? Your daughters will be treated the same as you just treated someone else’s daughter.

No they won’t I will teach them how to avoid niggas like me. All these girls had daddy issues. U think my kids will?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Ever tried to bag a 'gyal' with self respect

or do only go for the already half drunk girls?

lklr5_s-200x150.gif

Ever tried to bag a 'gyal' with self respect

or do only go for the already half drunk girls?

lklr5_s-200x150.gif
I’m working on it. But my reputation isn’t the best, the ones with self respect ain’t looking for me. That’s why I’m working on bettering myself first

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Probably the dumbest theory I've heard. What has the red light district to do with how easy Xalimos are? I see no correlation. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.