Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi I was thinking of buying a glock wallahi. And I’m gonna buy one within a couple months.
Since we are moving back to live in America again and my sisters finna come back here u need that protection u feel me. U need to be strapped. My momma is very religious and my sisters too. I ain’t gonna walk downtown LA with my mom without my side piece ya feel me. To keep away the dogs, the haters, the Muslim haters. Wallahi I’m just waiting for the day a look at my family members the wrong way. I’m gonna let that thing saaang. Like Drake.
Get ur glizzy and protect ur family

The thing is, even if you a marry an ajnabi, somali culture still lives because you are a male.
But if our women marry ajnabis, the ajnabi culture would be passed onto their children.
We need to somalise people, not to kill ourselves
giphy.gif
So it irks your soul this much when you see a Somali woman with a ajanbi but its fine for men. Youre a fake ass "Somali supremacist" in the guise of a insecure woman hating weirdo :)

So what Somali niggas f*ck any and everything and evrywhere even in the woods at night don’t be mad cuz Somali girls upgrade to finer men who take them to fancy hotels

Really bitcg cuz if we did dna test u would probably get more dhago cas blood than me don’t be mad cuz ur Lil Arab blood didn’t save u from looking like barkhad abdi
I'm as pure as it gets no ajnabi ancestor in my line unlike you who has bantu,arab,paki and somali but seriously stop claiming somali you aren't somali nor will you ever be.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You chat the most xaar. I don’t know if this was a poor attempt at trolling or you being serious, but I lost a few brain cells. :jaynerd:

Every race has s, what’s your point exactly? :umwhat:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I think that the statement in this topics headline isn't true. The few Somali girls I know are pious and the only men I have seen them with have been of Somali origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.