Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
by calling them hoes yeah that makes a lot of sense. i think some of you guys are suffering from a condition called micro penis syndrome, thats where this uncontrolled hatred for somali women stems from, and knowing that an ajinabi can lay it down better than you, oh boy that takes the icing on the cake dont it. yall act like those rednecks from the south, and we all know why they hate them nigge$%s right.

:russ::damn:

Lol wallahi I don't have any hate towards Somali girls even SJW ones they can do whatever pleases them, I'm just more "ilbax" now, I've learnt a lot of things.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol wallahi I don't have any hate towards Somali girls even SJW ones they can do whatever pleases them, I'm just more "ilbax" now, I've learnt a lot of things.
Either you learn the hard way or be smart and know how to deal with the gyaldem my yute. My lil nigga is growing up :salute:

I was about to marry an Ajnabi.. are you saying I should be put in a gas chamber :damedamn:
The thing is, even if you a marry an ajnabi, somali culture still lives because you are a male.
But if our women marry ajnabis, the ajnabi culture would be passed onto their children.
We need to somalise people, not to kill ourselves

Damn what was her background? You already looking to get married already sxb?

She was iraqi sxb, greatest female I ever came across. Literally perfect in every category :banderas:
But I’m tight with my extended relatives and I figured things would have gotten catastrophic :manny:

The thing is, even if you a marry an ajnabi, somali culture still lives because you are a male.
But if our women marry ajnabis, the ajnabi culture would be passed onto their children.
We need to somalise people, not to kill ourselves

God bless patriarchy my man :mybusiness:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
She was iraqi sxb, greatest female I ever came across. Literally perfect in every category :banderas:
But I’m tight with my extended relatives and I figured things would have gotten catastrophic :manny:
To be honest you shouldn't let others dictate your happiness. If you were super into her like that f*ck what others think sxb

Fam you will eat good in uni sxb. Looks like you already got your plan all set aint nothing for me to advise you on sxb :wow:

Yo nigga I never needed advise:camby: I just needed to wake up from the dream and come back to reality I shall make another thread this summer:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.