Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just uni girls Somali girls in general have a vast amount of them who are very loose on the down low.

And trust me I got so much dirt but I'm not the y type and don't share peoples sins. But all I gotta say is a lot of your somali youtubers/insta models are not modest :icon exclaim: + Somali girls change when they move out to uni they become different people shit looks like multiple personality disorder.

horta you went to all somali university or something ?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If that was me I’d go Brazil and get a top quality hooker f*ck all that page 27 on prn hub shit :mjswag:
Bro it's worse for dudes in Saudi. At least here in the states I could just meet a chick and date them. In Saudi dudes are going to Bahrain just to f*ck prostituess risking stds and shit.

Lool it's caadi these days I see girls always talk about their mcm and man I'm thinking rah so you married but they're not? And I know niggas aren't staying in a relationship if they ain't getting a taste of that malab
Not true it's not the drinkers, even the hijab wearing ones with no bad habits they believe once they get into a relationship it's okay to commit zina as long as they will get married to each other in the end (which they don't).

warya you know soo much about this it seems to me like you participate in it.
leave the miskeen hijabis alone and stop corrupting them saxib.

congac kulaha .you british twerps just stick to your irrish whiskey or your scoutch or those tea mix with liqour . .leave the " coqniac " to the reall men here henneyland.:samwelcome:
Only henny I drink is henny xo, henny privilege or remy. I’m congac sipper I don’t drink no scotch

i dont know you in person, so the only criteria i can use to judge you is on your choice of words, when you call all somali women easy, which include our sister future wives, you bet i will have a problem with you.

i called you a ghetto rat because of this "somali gyal are really one of the easiest beats. I have bagged 2 in my travels to America, 1 in holland and 3.5 (one was half Yemeni)"

no real man with self respect talks like that about women let alone his own women, so yes i have judge you harshly and rightly so. now reading this post i am quoting, i gotta say you speak like a man with dignity and honour. what if your post started like that instead of labelling our women hoes on a social media site.

:farmajoyaab:
We are protecting our culture, our women and our master race. There are ajnabis out there that think our women are easy to get s. Our women aren't s like ethiopians, a real man protects his own women from his own race.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Yes, they are. How many ajnabis do you see with somali naagos vs how many ajnabis do you see with somali nin. All I see are somali s wanting chinese small dick instead of somali terrifying bbc

TROLL ALERT

Are you really that dumb to even answer this question. You’ve got hoes everywhere, but even if a Muslima is making these poor choices. At least have some gheerah and don’t talk like that about them. Now you just sound like damn khanis b yourself.

Congratulate me as well sxb I paid a large role in the success:icon lol:

I would like to make an acceptance speech....

First I’d like to thank my hooyo for raising such fine young man. I wanna thank the founder of this site. I would like to thank @Boqor for his contributions. I would like to thank all the people that did ducaa for me and my troubled ways. One time for my therapist. Many more platinum threads to come inshallah. this was my first thread aswell alx

TROLL ALERT

Are you really that dumb to even answer this question. You’ve got hoes everywhere, but even if a Muslima is making these poor choices. At least have some gheerah and don’t talk like that about them. Now you just sound like damn khanis b yourself.
I'm not khanis, warya if you don't help your naago and protect them from ajnabis you'll either have to marry an ajnabi or become a khanis. Those who marry ajnabis are unloyal s, I don't mind them marrying other somali tribes. All their children should be killed and that ajnabi should be chemically sterilized. We will not be remembered as a HIV infested people, that's why we have the lowest HIV rate in east africa and one of the lowest in africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending