Somali Girl Fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
My iron is strong nigga, I think you need to get your estrogen checked, acting so salty :lolbron: your name is literally "fell off" :drakelaugh:hoos bad ku dhacay :chrisfreshhah:

wallahi watch when i get to 500 posts my inbox will be more flooded then Houston texas :lolbron:
IM proud you’ve hit 200 messages

Any other Sistas work out? I have been for around 4+ years,
but I''m kind of chilling now ( It's been like 2 weeks I feel like a slob .:chrisfreshhah:)

Haven't been to the gym in a minute. Here's my gym stash ( I have a friend who works in a supplement store who hooked me up for free :lolbron:) plus my pull up bar to motivate you all. I suggest investing in one, its so amazing for upper body work outs and back. Plus I use it for dips. I'm going to create a home gym by next year, inshallah.

4b9gkzC.jpg

I was thinking of posting pics till I realized what site I'm on :kodaksmiley:, my pics would be in the next Nairaland forum making fun of west Africans :nahgirl:

My question is, do you all work out?

Yes but I really need a personal trainer. I want more definition in my arms and a bigger booty. So far I see no changes... just a skinny Somali girl

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Yes but I really need a personal trainer. I want more definition in my arms and a bigger booty. So far I see no changes... just a skinny Somali girl

A personal trainer would be good if you are just starting out and need to learn proper form for when you use weights, and learn tips tricks etc. I would recommend it just for that (maybe a 6 week session just as a newbie to learn the ropes, and maybe a nutrition plan).
Apart from that you should have the self motivation afterwards to hit the gym when you can!
You will find the PT will kind of drain your pockets if you continue past 6 weeks, but the upside is ( if you stick with one) , is that it can force you to gym when you don't feel like it. Its up to you personaly but what I did years ago was honestly the 6 week thing then journey out myself.

With some of the knowledge I know now, Inshallah I can start a female only gym franchise in Somalia :banderas:, its annoying going to Africa to visit family regularly, and realize your town has a ghetto gym but its males only :comeon:and their forms are garbage :damn::browtf:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think most Somalis think Good life fitness is prestige :sass2:, me I don't care if a gym has warm towel service and all the extra amenities , I just work out then go home and shower. :umwhat::win:
Lol i just go to one cause its really close to my house. Its not about prestige at all. Gym is gym for me like you said i go to workout.:manny:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I’ve been making these almond smoothies/milk and green smoothies and they’re delicious I feel full and hopefully I’ll gain a bit more weight and be able to start my 30 squats a day challenge

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Yesterday went back into the gym for a bit, ran 640 m in the gym, just something light and felt like doing more of a upper body kind of thing afterwards (which I need to improve on)

for weights did

• Tricep pull downs
  • Row machine
  • Bicep curls
  • Pull ups
  • and Tricep dips
Today I don't feel sore at all :westbrookwtf:, I need to increase weight and intensity for weights and also distance for running :reallymaury:

Tomorrow will be right back at it with leg and abs day :wow1:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Did mostly legs today and practiced my sprints, that post work out high, when the world is at peace :banderas:, don't neglect on cardio! Trust me its worth it ladies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I went on a bike ride yesterday it was fun thinking about doing Sunday nightly long bike rides. it’s kinda relaxing especially when with friends

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Any tips how to gain weight on thighs?
I’ve worked on my waist and abs for a week and a half now and :banderas:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
@Gucci mane what do you? I do mostly calisthenics and bodyweights etc. coz I play football and I want to keep up with my core strength I also do track and field with another somali guy who is secound fastest runner in his age, in the county i live in. I also follow regimes and do track and field and vertical leap trainings twice a week. I would say I'm fit atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending