Somali Girl Fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Yeah I go gym once every two weeks I go on the tread mill for a bit then swim :manny:

Me personally I never go to the gym for cardio, unless I am doing laps in the gymnasium after my work out. With running I just go outside and run, its better for your knees, and gym air is so nasty and dry. :kodaksmiley:I would just go to the gym for weights. :dzmxmmb:

Plus when you do your runs outside , its more uplifting and motivating since you can explore your city and meet new people :salute:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Firstly, I applaud to all the women/girls taking care of themselves physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Secondly, if you are into taking protein shakes, bars and eating red meat, watch out for iron overdose. It can be lethal.

Check out these very timely links for additional information:
http://www.newser.com/story/247243/her-body-unable-to-process-protein-intake-bodybuilder-dies.html
http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/real-danger-too-much-protein

I take protein shake plus eat red meat and as for my height and weight and exercise regiment, I can get away with more than the average man.

Most women suffer from iron deficiency, but thanks for the tips. :salute:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I do adleast 10 squats before I go sleep I force myself and my thighs hate me the next day but it’s really working my thighs and ass are kind of getting thicker and I’ve been doing more at home 15 minute workouts and I’m starting to get slimmer its a better alternative if you dislike being in a room filled with sweaty women dancing :manny:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I do adleast 10 squats before I go sleep I force myself and my thighs hate me the next day but it’s really working my thighs and ass are kind of getting thicker and I’ve been doing more at home 15 minute workouts and I’m starting to get slimmer its a better alternative if you dislike being in a room filled with sweaty women dancing :manny:

:chrisfreshhah: @ Bolded
Squats are a great exercise :salute:its also good cause it prepares you for the bathrooms in Somalia :chrisfreshhah:When I was training for speed, I had to do a lot of squats :bell:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Do sit ups and squats every night before bed and every morning after I wake up. I can’t find a decent female only gym.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
And having a warm bath relaxing after :banderas: orgasmic
Oh I fully agree. After that I sleep like a baby
babylawd.png

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
you are also anaemic get your iron levels up before you come for my pick up skills

My iron is strong nigga, I think you need to get your estrogen checked, acting so salty :lolbron: your name is literally "fell off" :drakelaugh:hoos bad ku dhacay :chrisfreshhah:

wallahi watch when i get to 500 posts my inbox will be more flooded then Houston texas :lolbron:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
My iron is strong nigga, I think you need to get your estrogen checked, acting so salty :lolbron: your name is literally "fell off" :drakelaugh:hoos bad ku dhacay :chrisfreshhah:

wallahi watch when i get to 500 posts my inbox will be more flooded then Houston texas :lolbron:

500 is a stretch, but all in due time i'll keep you in my list of gabro to dm :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.