Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Allah also said ceebti qaari and don't shame anyone, what purpose does it serve in revealing personal conversations and putting it out there for everyone to know, it was character assisination and what does islam say about that do you reckon?

As a leader you don't need to share every specific detail specially if those things can stir controversary and animosity between people.

Deni speech did nothing he just embarrassed himself because his now going to sit in the same room with farmajo and agree on an election and it looks like farmajo will be back for a second term? So again what was the point?
Why do you support FailMaajo?! The HAG candidates might not be perfect but still they wouldn't cause inflation, importation of terrorist groups to our mountains, denying certification and scholarships to our high school graduates, illegally freezing aid money donated by the international community, ordering all major international NGOs working in Puntland to vacate the region and conduct their operations in Mogadishu only... thus scrapping thousands of jobs heavily depended on by our youths, his admin fought the construction of our new Garacad port, downgraded our people in FGS to a second class citizens, illegally gave out out free senate seats to our arch rival clans of Hawiye just to stay in power etc.

Why the hell do you support him?! Don't tell me that you fell for his fake patriotism.

Why do you support FailMaajo?! The HAG candidates might not be perfect but still they wouldn't cause inflation, importation of terrorist groups to our mountains, denying certification and scholarships to our high school graduates, illegally freezing aid money donated by the international community, ordering all major international NGOs working in Puntland to vacate the region and conduct their operations in Mogadishu only... thus scrapping thousands of jobs heavily depended on by our youths, his admin fought the construction of our new Garacad port, downgraded our people in FGS to a second class citizens, illegally gave out out free senate seats to our arch rival clans of Hawiye just to stay in power etc.

Why the hell do you support him?! Don't tell me that you fell for his fake patriotism.

Listen I'm against anything detrimental to PL and it's development first and foremost. I just don't think anything is worth taking us back to 91. Those issues you mentioned are very valid but so is kenya taking our sea and invalidating our government at every turn, farmajo is not a great leader that much is clear but Hassan sheikh and Sharif are worse.

Deni needs to reconfirm what it means to be federal and make that one of the conditions.

Do you think getting in the way of the election is the only way to get puntland what it needs? 8th feb came and went nothing happened, HAG candidates protestated shouted and screamed again nothing.

What is it that puntland aims to achieve, moving the goal post at every agreement, whats the end goal tell me? Farmajo has the support of mogadishu population and backing of IC, so what happens now? Who gains from any of this?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Listen I'm against anything detrimental to PL and it's development first and foremost. I just don't think anything is worth taking us back to 91. Those issues you mentioned are very valid but so is kenya taking our sea and invalidating our government at every turn, farmajo is not a great leader that much is clear but Hassan sheikh and Sharif are worse.

Deni needs to reconfirm what it means to be federal and make that one of the conditions.

Do you think getting in the way of the election is the only way to get puntland what it needs? 8th feb came and went nothing happened, HAG candidates protestated shouted and screamed again nothing.

What is it that puntland aims to achieve, moving the goal post at every agreement, whats the end goal tell me? Farmajo has the support of mogadishu population and backing of IC, so what happens now? Who gains from any of this?
So you support Farmaajo because you don't want Somalia to lose the maritime case against Kenya?!! Is that it?! I thought you would come up with massive reasons as to why you vehemently oppose Deni and support Farmaajo but your argument stand on a thin layer.

The ICJ maritime case against Kenya was initiated by HSM admin and not Farmaajo, and Farmaajo's successor will continue pursuing the case until won. That's not an enough reason to support the man who attacked us economically and politically.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Allah also said ceebti qaari and don't shame anyone, what purpose does it serve in revealing personal conversations and putting it out there for everyone to know, it was character assisination and what does islam say about that do you reckon?

As a leader you don't need to share every specific detail specially if those things can stir controversary and animosity between people.

Deni speech did nothing he just embarrassed himself because his now going to sit in the same room with farmajo and agree on an election and it looks like farmajo will be back for a second term? So again what was the point?
Xarmaajo who started this way by saying president Deni make Dusamareeb agreement by writing it by himself.

He started it ,let him suffer.

Another move by Deni to suppress public opinion. :draketf:

This is against freedom of speech and right to protest that is written in PL constitution. It's against law, you can't stop people from showing what they want. If they don't like Deni's speech they have every right to show their opinions.
#FreeBossaso #Notodictatorism #yestofreespeech

What is carmo sxb idk the place. The real question is why there is increased military activity in the 3 major cities in puntland, with anti-terrorism units searching people's cars. For damned posters. And now the head of police of bosaso says no to protesting. Explain this, deni says he is against any dictator, does that mean he is also against himself?

This is what Bosaso youth are saying about Deni. This is their voice, the voice Deni is trying to suppress. These people are the ones who want to protest tomorrow.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Failmaajo has moved this country closer to a dictatorship. All somalis are rising up against tyranny

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Pretty damning summary of Farmaajos political failure

"The national capital Mogadishu, however, remains a mess. Somalis, of course, bear ultimate responsibility for Mogadishu’s insecurity and decline"

"Garowe, the capital of the Puntland state that I had the opportunity to visit last month, is secure. Business flourishes. Construction is constant. Locals and visitors both walk around the city or take advantage of its coffee shops and restaurants without security. Under the presidency of Sheikh Ahmed Madobe, Kismayo, the commercial capital of the Jubaland state, is also reportedly booming, even if its countryside is less secure than Puntland’s."

Failmaajo has moved this country closer to a dictatorship. All somalis are rising up against tyranny

Only person moving the country to dictatorship is Deni. Deni needs to be stopped, and his people saved from him. Including mps and even governors.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Since when it was daqan Somali to protest. All sides need to stop this shit, especially with lives at risk.

Trending

Latest posts