Status
Not open for further replies.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Bruh, if you hate Madows so much go live in Somaliland because they will never leave and south somalis have no animosity towards them at all.

Thems the breaks.

Bantus are here to stay.

:diddyswag:

Somalia_farmers.jpg

vs.

somaliland.jpg

There's no contest.

Imagine they are just miniorty and already changing the history just wait when they outnumber us. If you check the AA forums and social media already stablished themselves as native of Somalia. Oromo north and south Bantu while Somalis are doing the job for them keeping killing each other

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 194

Hubble

VIP
What would you rather be? An ex slave or the.magical figure who taught the supposed slavers what food is? Let people redefine themselves.

What would you rather be? An ex slave or the.magical figure who taught the supposed slavers what food is? Let people redefine themselves.
You are already second degree citizen here in western but now you make us second degree in back home the history will laugh at us

paragon

You are already second degree citizen here in western but now you make us second degree in back home the history will laugh at us

Canuck what do we do about these delusional Somalis? Their priorities are grossly out of wack. They will be the death of us well before the Bantu make their final blow.

Hubble

VIP

I'm doing better than all the white people I grew up with. I have two degrees and a steady career. You're the only person between yourself and success. Maybe diaspora Somalis should provide jobs back home instead of leeching the few jobs there are from locals. Somalis are their own worst enemies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Canuck what do we do about these delusional Somalis? Their priorities are grossly out of wack. They will be the death of us well before the Bantu make their final blow.
Go back to Somalia and start a family. Tell your Somali homies in the ghetto to do the same. From what I know these Bantus have been here for many years, who are you to tell them to get out? Do you think that a country will allow millions of people in just like that, especially poor African countries? It's weird hearing such things coming from sons of immigrants/refugees

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the amount of cognitive dissonance it takes to talk about expelling ethnic minorities from a country you've prob never been to, being a 2nd generation immigrant in another :ohlord:

paragon

Go back to Somalia and start a family. Tell your Somali homies in the ghetto to do the same. From what I know these Bantus have been here for many years, who are you to tell them to get out? Do you think that a country will allow millions of people in just like that, especially poor African countries? It's weird hearing such things coming from sons of immigrants/refugees

Why are you agitated? You seem like you are an emotionally invested liberal cheerleader. I don't hail from the council housing, perhaps you do, you are offended enough to stoop to ad hominems, classy mate. Anyway, my plans for departure will come soon, need not worry about me. What does being an immigrant have to do with my stance on self-preservation of my ethnicity in the country of my forefathers. And I should ask do you have something against that? It's not like I'm advocating eugenics via vaccines that render them infertile/sterile. You think too highly of me. I only want their numbers to curb. They reproduce like rabits and you thought Somalis had a lot kids. If it continues along this path Somalis are doomed. I said (1) They get their own state or (2) relocate some of them.

Hubble

VIP
Their own state where? o_O

Already Maryoolay baan qaatibillaahi ka taagannahey with their 2000 flags now you want a Bantu state? That's apartheid and hell non aint no one taking Somali land just because a Northerner finds someone icky.

I'm doing better than all the white people I grew up with. I have two degrees and a steady career. You're the only person between yourself and success. Maybe diaspora Somalis should provide jobs back home instead of leeching the few jobs there are from locals. Somalis are their own worst enemies.
Check up the Cushitic tribes in Kenya and how they are oppressed by Bantu in their own country do you know that in 1960 the RENDILE (Cushitic)in Kenya wanted to joined and be part of Somalia instead being with Bantu but the British rejected the idea

paragon

Their own state where? o_O

Already Maryoolay baan qaatibillaahi ka taagannahey with their 2000 flags now you want a Bantu state? That's apartheid and hell non aint no one taking Somali land just because a Northerner finds someone icky.

I never said where I was from. You are assuming because I said I would let them succeed just to keep the Somali blood alive. As you twats don't care if your boys end up nikkoing out of the womb. I'm not a hater. And don't Bantu deserve their own state after your ancestors enslaved them. siilaanyolaugh Why are you being so greedy now? I thought you didn't care if Somali lands were usurped. kkkkkkkkkk

Hubble

VIP
That's messed up but Kenya already had many millions of Bantu. The British allowed the Somalis to join but the Kenyatti post colonial regime refused to let go and maybe that's what happened to the Rendile. Even Coastal Muslims were forcibly wrangled into Kenya. It's not a racial issue but a cultural one. Swahili and Rendile have more in common with Somalis than they do Kenyati but we're not inclusive enough to accept them either with our terrible oppression of our own through the clan castes and even racial issues. We're no better than Kenyatti.

Hubble

VIP
I never said where I was from. You are assuming because I said I would let them succeed just to keep the Somali blood alive. As you twats don't care if your boys end up nikkoing out of the womb. I'm not a hater. And don't Bantu deserve their own state after your ancestors enslaved them. siilaanyolaugh Why are you being so greedy now? I thought you didn't care if Somali lands were usurped. kkkkkkkkkk

I don't want people dividing the country so now I'm greedy? I don't even want Somaliland to secede and you're talking about a Bantu free state with no Somalis allowed.

Hubble

VIP
I don't even see a difference besides their features. Some Somalis look 80% Bantu and still have the nerve to discriminate.

paragon

I don't want people dividing the country so now I'm greedy? I don't even want Somaliland to secede and you're talking about a Bantu free state with no Somalis all owed.

What's wrong with wanting the Bantu to seek self-determination they have more brains than the current foreign-installed President of Somalia. They are more socially cohesive, and frankly who said they had to be separate from Somalia. They should get their own town, nah city, nah how about gobolka shabeelaha dhexe be handed over. You misread. At least they would have control over that. Under the current system they are begging/protest for political participation. What a sad state of affairs. And since you want the south to be Bantu land it's best Somaliland be their own country to at least have one homogeneous nation that remains Somali.

Hubble

VIP
They can't take that gobol, we own businesses, farms and homes there. I don't think Xawaadle should own Hiiraan even though we're synonymous with the gobol because I want a United Greater Somalia let alone South Somalia.

If Somaliland wants to leave on those terms + the qabiil reasons then farewell. Bantu have fewer issues with Somalis than Somaliland does with South Somalia any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.