Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where to begin that makes no sense.

First of all is not an article you denial filled wacko it's a study made by Africa's leading security institute detailing counter terrorism measures .

I don't see how that changes the reality of Alshabaab recruting hundreds of Bantus whose whole motive is to kill ethnic Somalis out hatred and malice, revenge.
He is Bantu no body is that naïve and simple mind

Four whole minutes between the replies actually.

We are not blind the time slots under the posts do not even hit 1minute mark you liar.

Go take a break you make no sense at all you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Laughable quite frankly :lol:

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
Explain why they lack evidence. All the evidence I've seen has been to the contrary. They don't even have an Al Shabaab leader. They're recruited by Somalis and their areas are managed by Somali Shabaab for their protection.

These analysts write bullshit half the time or they blow up one interview and make scapegoats out of one group against another.

Hatred malice revenge well look up the photos of Al Shabaab attackers who've hit soft Somali targets and they're ALL ethnic Somalis.

Hubble

VIP
Because you have one irresponsible article but I could post you hundreds of image a and videos to prove that Somalis are behind Al Shabaab and the attacks on Somalis. Bantus pledged allegiance which is very different on the ground and they're not the only ones who pledged allegiance either.

Raxanweyn issues too? LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending