Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I never mentioned Western individualism.

They're not leaving in their own accord, they're fighting for inclusion and political rights. Therefore you are either going to forcibly remove them (God forbid) or you're going to push them out in some other way. Ethnocentrism is as good as fascism in this scenario.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
I never mentioned Western individualism.

They're not leaving in their own accord, they're fighting for inclusion and political rights. Therefore you are either going to forcibly remove them (God forbid) or you're going to push them out in some other way. Ethnocentrism is as good as fascism in this scenario.

Really. I would never force someone out. I was under the impression that Tanzania was in a position to help them to repatriate as they have (1) offered them citizenship and (2) allocated them land where they were believed to have been taken from. And they aren't averse to leave. Question - why do you want to hold on to them so much? Is it because you are a lazy? I understand they are hard working and all but they deserve better than Somalia can offer, which at this time isn't much.

A peaceful Somali bantu should never have to endure the tyranny of a cut throat and greedy that can't even share with his own blood brothers.

Hubble

VIP
Tanzania isn't willing to take hundreds and thousands in and give them all free land. It was a nice gesture but it's unsustainable. Mozambique first offered the same but later withdrew the offer entirely.

I'm not trying to 'hold in to them' but I certainly don't want them pushed out or discriminated against.

They don't want to leave the country. The vast majority ignored Tanzania's offer and in their own eyes, they're Somali Bantu and not plain Bantu.

paragon

Tanzania isn't willing to take hundreds and thousands in and give them all free land. It was a nice gesture but it's unsustainable. Mozambique first offered the same but later withdrew the offer entirely.

I'm not trying to 'hold in to them' but I certainly don't want them pushed out or discriminated against.

They don't want to leave the country. The vast majority ignored Tanzania's offer and in their own eyes, they're Somali Bantu and not plain Bantu.

Fascinating. Many actually still speak their native tongue but have been somewhat acculturated with clothing and food. They also don't marry outside of their group, so they have not been fully integrated probably due to social stigma and the desire to maintain their social cohesiveness and culture. Naturally some will stay which is quite alright. However, Tanzania hasn't rescinded their offer. And from my knowledge thousands have already left since 2003 to the western part of country. Also from what I've read in 1972 the country granted citizenship to nearly 170,000 Burundis. You would need to conduct a poll with a representative sample to determine what their views of repatriation are before you speak for them.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
I don't need polls when the evidence speaks for itself. There are areas in Somalia that are almost entirely Madow and they're not going anywhere. They fought against the Italians, they struggled with xenophobia, they have a history in Somalia and they're envisioning a better future in their country of birth.

They don't marry out much and we don't marry into them much either. With that said, why is it OK to allow Barwaanis to stay but not Bantu? Why do Somalis marry Reer Xamar but not Bantu? It's because there's a anti Bantu fascist undercurrent running through our identity.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Barawanis don't even bother to speak somali or call themselves somali yet I've seen somalis claim these people. :uCkf6mf:

Very sad, very pathetic. The people who hate bantus the most are northerners, They need a cultural change and need to accept that they're not arab or arab adjacent. It reeks of an inferiority complex when you insult people for having Madow hair or dark skin, which is common amongst somalis.

Do better. :fingerwag:

With all that being said I'm extremely against Eno and his ilk and I'd even posit to say he's worse than the people on this board with his fascism. :O27GWRK:

Hubble

VIP
I only claim the ones with a Somali mum because their dads usually marry an Arab or another Barwaani. They only breed with Somalis so they can have a link to Somalia.

Eno is viciously anti Somali. I can't stand him. He's peddling the idea that we don't farm or fish smh Next thing you know we hire Bantu surrogates to carry our babies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I only claim the ones with a Somali mum because the dad's usually marry an Arab or another Barwaani. They only breed with Somalis so they can have a link to Somalia.

Eno is viciously anti Somali. I can't stand him. He's peddling the idea that we don't farm or fish smh Next thing you know we hire Bantu surrogates to carry our babies.

He also says af maay isn't a language from ethnic somalis. :vo3yidw:

The funny thing is the Madows I know don't speak af maay and they're extremely kind and generous individuals with a good sense of civic duty. I would trade them for 100 people of my clan who want to continue in this qabil/shabab misery. Not saying Madows are perfect and ethnic somalis are trash but there's too much misrepresentstion of them, including by Eno.

paragon

I don't need polls when the evidence speaks for itself. There are areas in Somalia that are almost entirely Madow and they're not going anywhere. They fought against the Italians, they struggled with xenophobia, they have a history in Somalia and they're envisioning a better future in their country of birth.

They don't marry out much and we don't marry into them much either. With that said, why is it OK to allow Barwaanis to stay but not Bantu? Why do Somalis marry Reer Xamar but not Bantu? It's because there's a anti Bantu fascist undercurrent running through our identity.

I oppose all inter-marriage but I bet you already knew that. I like diversity and the only way to preserve that is to not co-mingle genetics. I think the reason people don't care too much about those other minorities is because most of them have left and their numbers are negligible. There is a genuine worry that their increased numbers could result in an inter-ethnic skirmish of eminence proportions. 1 million Bantu in relation to the low numbers of Somalis might not mean much but when numbers start to rival that of Somalis (which are not a robust population) that could mean a transfer in (1) power, (2) resources (3) demographic change. The point many of us have been stressing is that today there is no problem and they are not a threat. However, with population projections at present their reproductive rate surpasses that of Somalis. There is no telling what will happen. If fighting between them and Somalis ever ensues they will be aided by empathetic people from neighbouring Bantu nations and the west. Somalis will not have any allies. Even Djibouti won't blink an eye and Ethiopia would rejoice. You can forget about our Gulf neighbours caring too. We'd be on our own. And as a consequence be physically or genetically wiped out, which ever one comes first.
I'm of the opinion that marrying an cadcad is no different from a bantu. Out is out soomaha. I'm and ethnocentrist to a degree so my opinion might be different from bootlickers you've come across.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
Lol let him tell.a Raxanweyn that they aren't Somali. Eno feels uncomfortable because he's from the only group in Somalia who are totally denied Somaliness. That's why he tries to drag our linguistic difference with Maay speakers and make it racial even though the two languages are related closer than other cushitic languages hence why people refer to it as a dialect. I want Madow to be treated as equal citizens. They live peacefully in Somalia and don't bother anyone.

Hubble

VIP
I oppose all inter-marriage but I bet you already knew that. I like diversity and the only way to persevere that is to not co-mingle genetics. I think the reason people don't care too much about those other minorities is because most of them have left and their number are negligible. There is a genuine worry that their increased numbers could result in an inter-ethnic skirmish of eminence proportions. 1 million in relation to the low numbers of Somalis might not mean much but when numbers start to rival that of Somalis (which are not a robust population) that could mean a transfer in (1) power, (2) resources (3) demographic change. The point many of us have been stressing is that today there is no problem and they are not a threat. However, with population projections at present their reproductive rate surpasses that of Somalis. There is no telling what will happen. If fighting between them and Somalis ever ensues they will be aided by empathetic people from neighbouring Bantu nations and the west. Somalis will not have any allies. Even Djibouti won't blink an eye and Ethiopia would rejoice. You can forget about out Gulf neighbours caring too. We'd be on our own. And as a conquest be physically or genetically wiped out, which ever one comes first.
I'm of the opinion that marrying an cadcad is no different from a bantu. Out is out soomaha. I'm and ethnocentrist to a degree so my opinion might be different from bootlickers you've come across.

This is all hypothetical and very unlikely. Also, my main point is that they can't be forcibly relocated and they're not going anywhere. If you want to protect the existence of Somalis you must work 100X harder to improve Somali lives. Bantus didn't kill 1 million Somalis and they don't create famines or kill our kids just after they've been born.

paragon

This is all hypothetical and very unlikely. Also, my main point is that they can't be forcibly relocated and they're not going anywhere. If you want to protect the existence of Somalis you must work 100X harder to improve Somali lives. Bantus didn't kill 1 million Somalis and they don't create famines or kill our kids just after they've been born.

This could happen and if current population projections do not change it will become an eventuality that Somalis will face in the future. Minorities don't start wars. They become more brazen when their numbers rival that of the majority, then they take over/attack. Ex. Ainu (indigenous Japanese) vs. Wajin (current dominant Japanese). Let's just say after the Ainu were invaded and defeated they were raped and enslaved and the majority of their inhabitants were forced to live in an Island in the north. They were also encouraged intermarry the Wajjin to avoid discrimination. This has happened many times in history. Coupled with their treatment as second-class citizens the Bantu will have no qualms about usurping ethnic Somalis. And if violence were to ever break out they won't hold back, as there is nothing tying them to the indigenous population. Delude yourself into thinking nothing will happen in the future just because they are currently hospitable and warm to you, that doesn't mean they wouldn't do you in if they had the power to.

Hubble

VIP
OK Bantus are a ticking time bomb despite being overwhelmingly peaceful and strict adherents to Islam. Zanzibar is a mixture of black and Arab but they all get along because they share the same language and religion. They're the most peaceful ethnically diverse people in Africa. Let's take a leaf out of their book instead of scaremongering.

I heard about the ethio forum mereja from this site (lol it was the hawdian thread on Anonymous btw) and I was just perusing the site. what I notice was that they had similar themes to all the somali forums which included:

Which Qabil is less/most bantu ( they have bantus?)
Which qabils are actually foreign
Which qabils have the most prostitues
Deep resentment towards the Qabil in power
A lot about the AU raping ethio women (wtf?)

(Replace qabils with various ethnic groups obvi)

Honestly it was like a carbon copy of a somali website, either somalis are infiltrating the website and pretending to be ethiopian/Eritrean, we influence them in ever facet or our cultures must be very similar.

I was genuinely disappointed yet surprised. I wonder if other african websites are like this?

Meraja and Topix are the most toxic site where all the somali trolls congregate. your right, where ever somalis goes they bring their problems, it like they have never heard of hide you shame. anonymity gives these trolls all ammunition they need to embarrass somalis online. go to Nairaland(Niagerian forum), fools are talking about somalis and their silk hair and how we are superior to other africans.

paragon

OK Bantus are a ticking time bomb despite being overwhelmingly peaceful and strict adherents to Islam. Zanzibar is a mixture of black and Arab but they all get along because they share the same language and religion. They're the most peaceful ethnically diverse people in Africa. Let's take a leaf out of their book instead of scaremongering.

War can happen in the future, we are not immune from that occurring. It happened with ethnic Somalis, who is to say it wouldn't happen with them if they were aided with ammunition and had the numbers. They are a cohesive group unlike Somalis which are ideologically divided. Yes; they represent an existential future threat only if they become a major chunk of Somalia's demographic, if not then we're clear. So, they wouldn't kill you in a war situation just because you are Muslim lol. What are you smoking. And we are no Zanzibar. We are not an Arab-Bantu colony so that's not happening. We don't want to become genetically indistinguishable from Tanzanians or Kenyans. If your for that good for you. I want no part. I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. Arabs will bang anything. Those mofos are weird and hairy as f*ck. Excuse the french but they are already admixed with bantu so its not like it matters to them. Plus they are racially ambiguous so nothing special. We are not.

Read about Zanzibar revolution and how Bantu in mainland killed and revolt against Afro Arabic in Zanzibar and what's happened to them.

Nothing to do with white people, it's Ethiopian grown racism. They call anyone Madow 'baria' and Amhara in particular think that they're a superior race.

Ethiopia have more skeleton in their closet: for 1 thousand year they have sold people in the south, Sidama and Oromo into slave trade. their entire mideval economy was based on slavery. for century have have raid the nilotics people along the border with sudan/south sudan. they call these people Shanqella and Baria yet no one know about this history because ethiopians protect their reputation. they don't go to forum and pride themselves on being slaver trader and owner. somalis trolls are the worst and i hate them to core because of them all blacks old and new world hate us.

Hubble

VIP
So Somalis are a pure race who need to defended from Bantu genes and our land has no indigenous other like Baajuunta who are neither Cushite nor Bantu. Would you chase the Baajuun away from the South even though it's their home because you're worried about their numbers growing?

paragon

So Somalis are a pure race who need to defended from Bantu genes and our land has no indigenous other like Baajuunta who are neither Cushite nor Bantu. Would you chase the Baajuun away from the South even though it's their home because you're worried about their numbers growing?

Bajun are not indigenous and they are a small population with insignificant numbers that do not threaten our own. They aren't Southern cushites sorry. And yes; can the Bantu not expand further into the Horn, they already took over East Africa without fail (now a Nilotic and Cushitic minority of indigenous people exist in the Great Lakes region as the bulk were assimilated). No thank you. I consider the Somalis worth preserving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending