Status
Not open for further replies.
My idea is simple like the Afrikaners do it in SA keep the political and financial power to themselves and allow only ethnicity somalis to military and police positions marginzed them from powerful position in country. And most important Somalis should unit and stop this silly civil war it's us the young generation and should stop out marrying. The country is run by old greedy ignorant men. Stop this tribalism now and forever. We don't have enough time.

Hubble

VIP
Chinese is a nationality not an ethnic group. They have several ethnic groups who are all considered Chinese. Cad cards and Bantus need a term which links them to Somalis without labelling them as a different ethnic group to what they are I.e Arab and Bantu who've assimilated and live among the Somalis on the Horn of Africa. Maybe we call them Horn Arabs and Horn Bantus?

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
My idea is simple like the Afrikaners do it in SA keep the political and financial power to themselves and allow only ethnicity somalis to military and police positions marginzed them from powerful position in country. And most important Somalis should unit and stop this silly civil war it's us the young generation and should stop out marrying. The country is run by old greedy ignorant men. Stop this tribalism now and forever. We don't have enough time.

You actually touched on power dynamics. The only way Bantus would not be an existential problem is if Somalis monopolize everything in Somalia and Bantu remain an underclass. It's not particularly fair but its the price you pay for maintaining hegemony. And what @KowDheh ultimately wants is an illusion of inclusion, am I wrong?

If only you were as passionate about reversing infant mortality rates or food insecurity. If you value Somali life, you help Somalis you don't look over their shoulders and pick on Bantus instead.

I am passionate about all issues pertaining to Somalis i have made multiple topics and disscussed about agriculture , about the issue of drought, economic development and climate change. look through the forum. I dont even spend a friction of my time debating on bantus as i do about culture identity politics. and the future social & economical development of Somali people. Yet very few care and am i to be blamed for that? am i to be blamed for why people flock to these so called ''controversial'' posts instead?

Do you know why i place alot of emphasis on Identity Because Identity is the difference between people actually being able to identify and defend somali interests. How can anyone expect to get correct action from people who do not where they stand or love themselves? in 2016 we are still debating on 'What it means to be Somali' , something solved long ago by other groups.

Identity should be foremost consideration, for if it is not then subsequent work would not be grounded. now we can see how the question of revival ,development, land ownership, citizenship, free-movement, Somali regional union, Somali people unity, all hinge on a clear definition of Somali identity.

Last edited:
You actually touched on power dynamics. The only way Bantus would not be an existential problem is if Somalis monopolize everything in Somalia and Bantu remain an underclass. It's not particularly fair but its the price you pay for maintaining hegemony. And what @KowDheh ultimately wants is an illusion of inclusion, am I wrong?
In Japan there are this minority Korean who are living for past hundreds years guess till today they can not even work in government sectors just allow to private sector only. Most important start accepting each other as ethnic somalis only (leave the tribalism in our homes) out of home are Somalis only revolt against our mums and dads by rejecting their hate. We must spread the word in our Somalis society spread the word guys

Hubble

VIP
But Bantus aren't going anywhere without a fight, not that I'm for it in the tiniest bit but what do you envision will make them return to Tanzania when they're adamantly against it?

If they wanted to leave I'd be a bit sad because in real life they're decent people. The activists are no different to the FGM activists who are averse to positive images of Somalis. If you look beyond the activists all you'll see are people going about their daily lives who don't hate anyone. We're two sets of Muslims who both fought off invaders in Somalia. Bantu paid dearly twice, they were enslaved twice in our land. That gives them a right to stay in equity with us. They have a brave history in Somalia.

angrycat

not so sad after all
These tags :dead1::deadmanny:

P.S. somali bantu are not like kenyan ones theyre good people,muslims, and identify as somali leave them alone people :pacspit:

Hubble

VIP
The 'arguments' are the very definition of insanity. I'd understand if Somali Bantu joined the Kenyan army or some crazy shit but they're anti Kenyan to the core (they're behind most of the al shabaab attacks on KDF and UPDF) so how are we going to 'swamped' when they're totally different people? They can't admit they're being racist.

Hubble

VIP
That's due to mass migration of Arabs from all over Arab lands. To this day they're flocking to Egypt. That's very different to Somali Bantu who are one ethnic group who are actually integrated into our society and not the other way around. When Arabs reached North Africa they came with 'Arabic is holy' nonsense and probably threatened people with gaalnimo if they didn't accept the language. No Bantu nation invaded us and forced us to speak Lingala. Even in Kenya the Somalis are speaking the language of native Muslims. Gikuyu and Luo also speak a foreign language so it's pretty fair.

Al kebab is instrument to destabilize our country by our enemies joining them is worst thing happened to us, read about Hakka people they are called the "Guest people " though they were living in hong kong and ....etc for 700 years they are guest in china. The thing is that rosy in modern world

These tags :dead1::deadmanny:

P.S. somali bantu are not like kenyan ones theyre good people,muslims, and identify as somali leave them alone people :pacspit:

The 'arguments' are the very definition of insanity. I'd understand if Somali Bantu joined the Kenyan army or some crazy shit but they're anti Kenyan to the core (they're behind most of the al shabaab attacks on KDF and UPDF) so how are we going to 'swamped' when they're totally different people? They can't admit they're being racist.

Why join KDF when you can join Alshabaab and killing thousands of Somalis out of hate

"Ahmadey Kusow, a Somali-Bantu,
joined the al-Shabaab voluntarily and
became a loyal member of the group.
He is one of hundreds of young men
belonging to the Somali-Bantu and
minority clans who have freely joined
the militant group because they feel
they have been marginalised since
the collapse of the Somali state.They
say recruitment to al-Shabaab as
an opportunity to take revenge
and
empower themselves against majority
tribes who grabbed their farming areas
and (to some extent) property."

https://www.issafrica.org/uploads/Paper266.pdf

A terrorist group created by Habeshis and now mostly comprised of Bantus is not a reflection of Rageedi and Dumarkeedi.

If you have seen the videos alshabaab post you will know that majority of their fighters are bantus. who speak their bantu language.

Miskeen people kulaha. They are the ones that should leave us alone

Hubble

VIP
Al shabaab was an egg laid by a big clan Somali hen and is fostered by orphans. There's no conspiracy theory. Bantu joined because Kenyans raped their little kids. They're not the same ethnic group is all I'm saying. Somali Bantu are more Somali than they are Bantu.

Bantu are called Madow, isn't that an 'othering' word too?

Hubble

VIP
LMAO they're guided and recruited by Somalis from big clans. One might have a personal vendetta but the rest are ruled by Raxanweyn and Hawiye who control the areas and even tax the hell out of them in return for protection. How naive to believe one sensationalist story.

Wtf are you even talking about? You make zero sense
:mindblown:

You have reports and interviews from ISSA Africa institute for security detailing how Bantus are joining in the hundreds to take revenge against Somalis for excluding them.

PS: You posted that comment within one mili second of my post as well. You are one crazy denial filled wacko.

Hubble

VIP
They are recruited by ethnic Somalis, they're targeted and groomed by them because bigger clans piped down when they got government reps. The guys who do the suicide missions in restaurants and hotels have all been ethnic Somalis. That article needs to show the guy say that verbatim on camera because it sounds bull to me. People write that KDF and Shabaab are working together ffs how naive to believe what you read during a conflict.

They are recruited by ethnic Somalis, they're targeted and groomed by them because bigger clans piped down when they got government reps. The guys who do the suicide missions in restaurants and hotels have all been ethnic Somalis. That article needs to show the guy say that verbatim on camera because it sounds bull to me. People write that KDF and Shabaab are working together ffs how naive to believe what you read during a conflict.

I don't know where to begin that makes no sense.

First of all is not an article you denial filled wacko it's a study made by Africa's leading security institute detailing counter terrorism measures .

I don't see how that changes the reality of Alshabaab recruting hundreds of Bantus whose whole motive is to kill ethnic Somalis out of hatred and malice, revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending