Status
Not open for further replies.
So Somalis are a pure race who need to defended from Bantu genes and our land has no indigenous other like Baajuunta who are neither Cushite nor Bantu. Would you chase the Baajuun away from the South even though it's their home because you're worried about their numbers growing?
"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." Rather be safe than be sorry

Japan still fairs better than Britain on many OECD metrics - i.e. longevity, health, infant mortality, rate of chronic disease and lower rate of poverty. Japan has accrued some benefits from its ethnic homogeneity. Pluralistic nations are rife with social inequality between different ethnic groups compared to homogeneous ones. Keep in mind I'm speaking of the developed world.
it not only it homogeneity, Japanese culture it submission/deference to authority and it social focus on education and economic achievement have made Japan 10x more industries and innovative that that island north of Europe. Britain rapid the entire planet to become rich and industrialize but Japan got wealth through hard work and persistence. if any somalis wish to admire any foreign culture, let them admire Japan.

Hubble

VIP
Ethiopia have more skeleton in their closet: for 1 thousand year they have sold people in the south, Sidama and Oromo into slave trade. their entire mideval economy was based on slavery. for century have have raid the nilotics people along the border with sudan/south sudan. they call these people Shanqella and Baria yet no one know about this history because ethiopians protect their reputation. they don't go to forum and pride themselves on being slaver trader and owner. somalis trolls are the worst and i hate them to core because of them all blacks old and new world hate us.

Ethiopians are definitely good at image control. I too wish we'd do the same but our hubris dominates us.

I don't need polls when the evidence speaks for itself. There are areas in Somalia that are almost entirely Madow and they're not going anywhere. They fought against the Italians, they struggled with xenophobia, they have a history in Somalia and they're envisioning a better future in their country of birth.

They don't marry out much and we don't marry into them much either. With that said, why is it OK to allow Barwaanis to stay but not Bantu? Why do Somalis marry Reer Xamar but not Bantu? It's because there's a anti Bantu fascist undercurrent running through our identity.
yes, but let me ask this question would you marry a bantu, would you encourage you sister or daughters to marry bantu.
Bajuuni, Barwaanis, Reer Xamar are minuscule where as bantu are over 1 million, they are a direct challenge to somalis hegemony in Geeska Africa.

Hubble

VIP
Marrying a Bantu isn't a death sentence and yes I would let my sister marry a Bantu if he was as educated and well mannered as any man I'd accept into our family.

Hubris is stupid. Kibirka waa lugu kufaa.

So Somalis are a pure race who need to defended from Bantu genes and our land has no indigenous other like Baajuunta who are neither Cushite nor Bantu. Would you chase the Baajuun away from the South even though it's their home because you're worried about their numbers growing?
there was a study i read online a long time ago, that although the Bajuuni spoke a swahili language, their language has alot of cushtic undertones, because they trade and lived with southern somalis for centuries, its believed that they assimilate a lot of words from Tunni, Jiddo just as they have assimilate swahili from the Lamu island.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Meraja and Topix are the most toxic site where all the somali trolls congregate. your right, where ever somalis goes they bring their problems, it like they have never heard of hide you shame. anonymity gives these trolls all ammunition they need to embarrass somalis online. go to Nairaland(Niagerian forum), fools are talking about somalis and their silk hair and how we are superior to other africans.

I talked about this a couple days ago. I have no idea why so many Somalis are like that.
:faysalwtf:
Atleast let's stay in our own forums. I would be quite pissed if a bunch of Non-Somalis came here and trashtalked our people like how the Somalis in Nairaland does to Nigerians. The Somalis in Mereja are quite weird, it seems like they are sucking up to the Ethiopians.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
there was a study i read online a long time ago, that although the Bajuuni spoke a swahili language, their language has alot of cushtic undertones, because they trade and lived with southern somalis for centuries, its believed that they assimilate a lot of words from Tunni, Jiddo just as they have assimilate swahili from the Lamu island.

They are bantus, their language is entirely foreign but the reason why you feel they are less threatening is because some of them have light skin from mixing with arabs. :vo3yidw:

Reer xamars aren't miniscule and if you haven't noticed but they say that they own xamar, as far as I'm aware they are the only non ethnic somalis who claim that only they own the land. :gnzbryw:

Marrying a Bantu isn't a death sentence and yes I would let my sister marry a Bantu if he was as educated and well mannered as any man I'd accept into our family.

Hubris is stupid. Kibirka waa lugu kufaa.
Look you have high mind ideals but most somalis don't. if you raised in somalia, you would have even thought about marrying Bantu. it the western influence that made us more accepting. if it wasn't for living in the west we would have more qabilists than we currently are. forget about accepting non-noble clans, much less Bantu. We come from a culture legacy, that accord superiority and inferior to people due to their birth, we have caste and racial tension and no among of social justice is going to change that.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I talked about this a couple days ago. I have no idea why so many Somalis are like that.
Atleast let's stay in our own forums. I would be quite pissed if a bunch of Non-Somalis came here and trashtalked our people like how the Somalis in Nairaland does to Nigerians. The Somalis in Mereja are quite weird, it seems like they are sucking up to the Ethiopians.

The 'somalis' on there are actually ethiopian. His name is hawdian, he was qarxised on there as being a Tigray who grew up in xamar. Also your theory about non somalis not doing that is false. We've had a Very dedicated South African lady insulting us since the very start of the site plus several other AAs.

Right, somalis online are the class clowns. they are stupid and follow herd mentality. who the hell made them our representatives, the find tread about somalis like what race are somalis( and soon that thread reach 7 k posts, because these idiot invite their friend) before you know it the admin has to get involve and shut down the site. that how bad it has gotten, the ones in Mereja bow to ethiopian because they suffer for severe self esteem issue. image feeling inferior to an ethiopian, good god. Hawdian is the ultimate example of worthless somalis, cheerleading for ethiopia Tigray regime.
:angryman:

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
They are bantus, their language is entirely foreign but the reason why you feel they are less threatening is because some of them have light skin from mixing with arabs. :vo3yidw:

Reer xamars aren't miniscule and if you haven't noticed but they say that they own xamar, as far as I'm aware they are the only non ethnic somalis who claim that only they own the land. :gnzbryw:

When they climb to a million we'll talk. They are all noise and not particularly relevant, didn't that cadcad kid have the walk of shame out of sspot from the onslaught of humiliation he faced.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
The 'somalis' on there are actually ethiopian. His name is hawdian, he was qarxised on there as being a Tigray who grew up in xamar. Also your theory about non somalis not doing that is false. We've had a Very dedicated South African lady insulting us since the very start of the site plus several other AAs.

Oh didn't know that. Yea I remember that Chris guy, but he is gone it seems + that autistic Ethiopian. What is a Tigray family doing in Xamar?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Oh didn't know that. Yea I remember that Chris guy, but he is gone it seems + that autistic Ethiopian. What is a Tigray family doing in Xamar?

You do realize that plenty of ethios/Eritreans were refugees and immigrants in somalia. I believe meles zenawi and a few other politicians lived there as well. They even had a xaafad. No normal somali has a favourable opinion of ethiopians in this climate, you shouldn't assume just because a person says they are somali that they are. Plenty of ethios claim to be somali so that can make us look bad. For example that hawdian, on that mereja website I saw like 3 or 4 threads of habshas saying that he should stop claiming somali because it's obvious that he isn't. Yet on somali website he gets away with insulting people and making somalis look bad plus pitting people against each other.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Right, somalis online are the class clowns. they are stupid and follow herd mentality. who the hell made them our representatives, the find tread about somalis like what race are somalis( and soon that thread reach 7 k posts, because these idiot invite their friend) before you know it the admin has to get involve and shut down the site. that how bad it has gotten, the ones in Mereja bow to ethiopian because they suffer for severe self esteem issue. image feeling inferior to an ethiopian, good god. Hawdian is the ultimate example of worthless somalis, cheerleading for ethiopia Tigray regime.
:angryman:

These people have no shame. If they loved being Somali as they claim, they wouldn't go around fucking up our reputation.

Reer Xamar live in the west and Arab world, they've become banished, they can claim xamar all they want,let them try fight 1 million hawiya. even Darod are like, peace out, let Hawiye have it. it also true, these mixed people can be assimilated were as the Bantu can't net only because of how they look but whom they attach themselves to. if ethiopia wasn't the big jack ass in the region somalis might have attach themselves to them because they look like us are our closes kin. it the same for the bantu, irrespective of the fact that east african bantu are Christians, it their bantuness that might supersede all other loyalties. i don't even understand why they are loyal to islam, their fellow muslim brother hate them to the core, it still wonder why they did convert in mass to Christianity during colonialism. today, the west would have help them.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Bruh, if you hate Madows so much go live in Somaliland because they will never leave and south somalis have no animosity towards them at all.

Thems the breaks.

Bantus are here to stay.

:diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending