Hubble

VIP
Somali
Mohammed-Abdi-537818.jpg

v.s
Bantu
hqdefault.jpg

I don't notice the difference. kkkkkkkkkk

Same colour, same forehead only differences is the nose.

Hubble

VIP
I notice it's the same few people parroting each other's comments. Bantus for foreveeeeeerrr they're in Somalia and yous ain't!

Hubble

VIP
These guys will tolerate xabeshida injirley because they're light skinned with long hair. They don't care that Tigrey and Amhara are murderous and hateful, only that they resemble them somewhat. Bantus have love for Somalis, we rely on each other and live together. Xabeshida want us wiped out and they've been doing it with aid money and donated equipment for 500 years. Somali Bantus are our brothers ffs.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Same colour, same forehead only differences is the nose.

Somali man has elongated oval face, hollow-eyes that are deep set that are slanted downward but evenly spaced and tired, small chin, narrow nasal cavity, big forehead, bad teeth.

Bantu man has a rectangular face, small wide-set eyes that are far apart with a bit of a hooded lid a large broad forehead, strong jaw, broader nose with greater prognathism with protrusion of the skull.

I was once a court room sketch artist for criminals, can you tell?

Last edited:

paragon

Lol but not all Somalis look like him.

Doesn't matter if not all do. Sadly thats the general look. kkkk Anjabis seem to think we were made from the same factory. Might a well own it. When someone falls outside of the norm, then people walk by and assume you aren't Somali.

Last edited:
Imagine they are just miniorty and already changing the history just wait when they outnumber us. If you check the AA forums and social media already stablished themselves as native of Somalia. Oromo north and south Bantu while Somalis are doing the job for them keeping killing each other

LOOOOOL i had one of them on Facebook tell me that they welcomed me to Somalia and its history
r90mzo.jpg

''Bantus Welcomed us in Somalia hundreds of years ago''.:weirdo: He said this of course with his broken english :cryinglaughsmiley:

paragon

LOOOOOL i had one of them on Facebook tell me that they welcomed me to Somalia and its history
r90mzo.jpg

''Bantus Welcomed us in Somalia hundreds of years ago''.:weirdo: He said this of course with his broken english :cryinglaughsmiley:

In his defense he is recent. He came in 1999 to Portland, OR, US. There he was miseducated by the inferior American education system, he also met some Hebrew Isralites that showed him the way. They told him cushites were the menace that enslaved you because you are God's first people and chosen ones, while you are alien invader mutts. kkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
That's not a big deal and it's easily refuted with just linguistics. But let the guy choose a new identity if the past one is too painful to carry around. One thing is for sure though, other Bantus lived in Kismaayo and Kudhaa before us. If they can be tolerant and never once voice that they want us out, why can't you do the same for Madowweyne?

In his defense he is recent. He came in 1999 to Portland, OR, US. There he was miseducated by the inferior American education, he also met some Hebrew Isralites that showed him the way. They told him cushites were the menace that enslaved you because you are Gods first people and chosen ones, while you are invader mutts. kkkkkkkkkk

Nope he got lessons from Academic trolls like Eno, who makes a living writing bantu supremacist & afrocentric rubbish pertaining to Somali history. His whole work is based on trying to make somalis have doubts about their own claim on their own land and identity.

Of course this has no Historical, linguistical,genetic,cultural foundation to it. But you see their agenda blatantly.

Funny how @nucleas and @KowDheh are staunchly against Cadcads claiming ownership to mogadishu but are for bantus claiming ownership of everything Somali. My arguments are the same but the only agree to one of them.

So according to them Somalis identifying as Arab is a no? but Non- Somalis identifying as Somali is a yes?. Logic is not their strong suit. Self haters all of them.

Last edited:

paragon

Nope he got lessons from Academic trolls like Eno, who makes a living writing bantu supremacist & afrocentric rubbish pertaining to Somali history. His whole work is based on trying to make somalis have doubts about their own claim on their own land and identity.

Of course this has no Historical, linguistical,genetic,cultural foundation to it. But you see their agenda blatantly.

Funny how these people are staunchly against Cadcads claiming ownership to mogadishu but bantus claiming ownership of everything Somalis a yes to them. Loool

Professor Eno had Somalis clapping for him and eating up his propaganda. He hates Somalis to the core. It's almost as though he wants to demoralize them, while getting close to Somalis just to stab them in the back and take their land. I sense something nefarious about that one. He spreads lies that can be easily attested and for what?

Funny how these people are staunchly against Cadcads claiming ownership to mogadishu but bantus claiming ownership of everything Somalis a yes to them. Loool
These SJW don't read or look beyond their sad experience in western world, for example if anyone of them checked what happened to Berber the natives of North Africa by Arabs in Tunisia Algeria they are not allowed to use their Berber names or language the main language Arab or French everything is for Arab political power money culture basically they are second degree citizens in own country, read about Berber fight and killing them gas by system in morocco at least morocco allowed them to study their language in schools but in they are marginalized in Altas regions. Also in Egypt the Nubia people true pharaoh people live in worst conditions recently they go ownship of their houses.

Hubble

VIP
I oppose cad cad racist propaganda and I equally oppose Eno and his ilk. I also don't like people discriminating against Bantus.

Professor Eno had Somalis clapping for him and eating up his propaganda. He hates Somalis to the core. It's almost as though he wants to demoralize them, while getting close Somalis just to stab them in the back and take their land. I sense something nefarious about that one. He spreads lies that can be easily attested and for what?

Exactly bro

Every oppurtunist is starring at us like cold prey and ready to feast on us, while we sit here marinate ourselves ready to serve ourselves on a cold platter. We are making ourselves exploitable to exploiters. Its just tragic.

Hubble

VIP
If only you were as passionate about reversing infant mortality rates or food insecurity. If you value Somali life, you help Somalis you don't look over their shoulders and pick on Bantus instead.

I oppose cad cad racist propaganda and I equally oppose Eno and his ilk. I also don't like people discriminating against Bantus.

How are we discriminating its our land and our identity, its not even debatable . I dont hate anyone, but i will defend and protect what is valuable to me.

Exclusion is not a characteristic of being discriminatory or racist. When a chinese person exludes me out of their circle i do not cry racism, i just calmy return to my own people where i'm included. Bantus should be proud of their own roots heritage and culture instead of thieving it from others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts