So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A canuck qaxootiad. Major step up :ftw9nwa: And stop projecting your childhood traumas on me. Im sure there are liscenced professionals who can help you with that. I don't know if food stamps is an accepted payment tho :rolleyes:

I love the west. Its been nothing but good to me, shame it turned you so sour :umad:

Again, wrong. Food stamps don't exist in Canada but I'm 100% sure you use to play hide and seek with Abu Falafel. I hope and pray whatever European country that took you in will soon civilize you. It would be a shame if you reverted to Islam and blew something up ( which your kind is liable to do).

Again, wrong. Food stamps don't exist in Canada but I'm 100% sure you use to play hide and seek with Abu Falafel. I hope and pray whatever European country that took you in will soon civilize you. It would be a shame if you reverted to Islam and blew something up ( which your kind is liable to do).
Weak sauce. You can do better hun :heh:

N

NaomiHoney

I think rejection in terms of this situation is purely based on fear of knowing what's to come.

All Somali atheist come out to your parents, no one is going to kill you.

We're not Indians no honour killings.

The woman is crying on the bloody TV and that stupid c*nt with the smile is irritating me already.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Weak sauce. You can do better hun :heh:

Your insults continue to fall flat but I know your kind all too well. You're emotionally unstable and, after being unable to handle your parents rejection, will revert back to Islam only to embarrass them further by joining some jihadist group and blowing yourself to bits.

Your insults continue to fall flat but I know your kind all too well. You're emotionally unstable and, after being unable to handle your parents rejection, will revert back to Islam only to embarrass them further by joining some jihadist group and blowing yourself to bits.
Shouldn't you be filling welfare reciepts for your extended inbred family

Stop talking to me like your'e on my level qaxooti :westbrookwtf:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
That's some cadaan people shit :camby:
If you think that your parents should be perfectly okay that your a kafir... you have a warped sense of reality.
Also why do atheists, homosexuals and shit think its a good idea to come out.. like you know its not gon go well smh. And then start sperging out why muslims are intolerant and shit. :childplease:

You should sit back and analyse your thoughts before spouting complete horseshit. Do you think a Muslim convert should just be quiet and keep their religion to themselves because their parents will be too bigoted to be rational and accepting?

"Also why do atheists, homosexuals and shit think its a good idea to come out.. like you know its not gon go well smh. And then start sperging out why muslims are intolerant and shit."

Do you not think before you type?

That loke saying "look at you dressing all sexy and shieet, and you wonder why you get raped." That's literally the exact same logic.
"Look at you coming out as an ex-muslim/gay, and you wonder why you get disowned/ostracized."

And then you lot will start wondering why people don't like Muslims and Islam. If you say intolerant shit, expect to be disliked.

How am I biased when I've said that I wouldn't reject my own child?

Again, who decides what is harmful? Who's to say your rejection of your parents faith is not more harmful than their rejection of YOU. Your desire to come out of the closet is just as natural as a parents rejection so who's to judge? Why is an ex Muslims emotional distress more important than that of their parents?

These are all questions you are either unwilling or unable to answer. You want everyone to sympathize with ex Muslim but where's the sympathy for their parents? Why do ex Muslims get a monopoly on emotional and psychological support? Can we think of their parents/family for once?

Why if you wouldn't reject your own child do you feel comfortable laughing at the predicament of those who are disowned?

I already said what I think is harmful and why. Nobody is disregarding that for some Muslims parents it is emotionally troubling. This goes without saying. The issue I have is with the behavior afterwards. I do not think it is in eithert their interest or that of the Muslim community, or the ExMuslim that that should happen. Likewise, I have never seen an exmuslims parents be comforted by the disownment of their family member, and as such, most eventually reach out at some point.

Nobody has to disregard the emotionally wellbeing of either side. But ExMuslims do not owe their parents or anyone a fake life.

I'm sorry but you cannot impose rules on me that only benefit your point. In Islam it is completely justifiable to kill an apostate. Do you think that's acceptable?

I provided an analogy that fits the situation perfectly but you're hiding behind your religion. You cannot impose your own guidelines as to what is acceptable.

Yes I can and I did. What are you gonna do? Your analogy doesn't fit or work with Muslims. So try again.

Now is not the time to put this on the television, with the Syrian crisis.

Refugees raping women in Europe.

I told you lot we need to go back home!!!

I think rejection in terms of this situation is purely based on fear of knowing what's to come.
Instead of giving them a chance to prove they are better or worse human beings, why not cut them of completely because youre a pussy. Flawless!

Your typical Muslim parent (not mine, mine are great) doesnt love their child as much as those from other faiths. They pop many children. Muslim parents tend to be bad mothers and bad fathers. If their child isn't a high school drop out, they turn out to be Salafis, criminals, terrorists who go abroad to fight or whiners who constantly whine about how much they hate the West but beg to live in the West

But I don't know why the atheists are begging their families. What reaction did you expect from coming out? Muslims come from poor uneducated countries that they destroyed. They have little brains. They don't feel any pain if they personally killed a little Christian or Yazidi baby. They feel happy. Many Muslims have mental problems. They enjoy clan wars with their reer abtis. Muslims have no heart for innocent people killed so don't expect a hug. Parents who love their children no matter what are atheist, agnostic, Christian, Jew, Buddhist and everyone else. They will never cut ties with their child.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yes I can and I did. What are you gonna do? are you gonna do? Your analogy doesn't fit or work with Muslims. So try again.

That's what I get for trying to be rational and civil. You're being highly immature. If you're not going to debate rationally and with decency instead of imposing rules that benefit your point of view, don't bother replying. I'm not a keyboard warrior who makes threats like "What are you gonna do?"

When you can't play the game, change the rules.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
You should sit back and analyse your thoughts before spouting complete horseshit. Do you think a Muslim convert should just be quiet and keep their religion to themselves because their parents will be too bigoted to be rational and accepting?

"Also why do atheists, homosexuals and shit think its a good idea to come out.. like you know its not gon go well smh. And then start sperging out why muslims are intolerant and shit."

Do you not think before you type?

That loke saying "look at you dressing all sexy and shieet, and you wonder why you get raped." That's literally the exact same logic.
"Look at you coming out as an ex-muslim/gay, and you wonder why you get disowned/ostracized."

And then you lot will start wondering why people don't like Muslims and Islam. If you say intolerant shit, expect to be disliked.
ayy idgaf if your an atheist :ohno:
but what you should know is hoyoo doesn't care bout that tolerant shit nigga.. that only works if your white.

Your typical Muslim parent (not mine, mine are great) doesnt love their child as much as those from other faiths. They pop many children. Muslim parents tend to be bad mothers and bad fathers. If their child isn't a high school drop out, they turn out to be Salafis, criminals, terrorists who go abroad to fight or whiners who constantly whine about how much they hate the West but beg to live in the West

But I don't know why the atheists are begging their families. What reaction did you expect from coming out? Muslims come from poor uneducated countries that they destroyed. They have little brains. They don't feel any pain if they personally killed a little Christian or Yazidi baby. They feel happy. Many Muslims have mental problems. They enjoy clan wars with their reer abtis. Muslims have no heart for innocent people killed so don't expect a hug. Parents who love their children no matter what are atheist, agnostic, Christian, Jew, Buddhist and everyone else. They will never cut ties with their child.

This is what I said yesterday, if your family are willing to disown you, they aint worth shit. Dust yourself and be happy you saw the light. :2tjlv3e:

Those who accept Islam don't want to be ostracized by their family, and the same is true for those who leave.
We actually expect reverts to Islam to be disowned by their families. This is something normal. In fact, there's a story in the Qur'an about the Prophet Ibrahim (AS) rejecting the polytheistic religion of his people and as a result being disowned not only by his father, but his whole community. Apostasy is something very serious for Muslims, even though it may seem like a non-issue to you. You're not looking at things from other people's perspective.

What you're essentially asking is: "why do Muslims take apostasy so seriously?" What do you expect? That we too view apostasy as a non-issue like atheists do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending