So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You're right Muslims don't believe in freedom of speech but at least we're honest about it!
Do you think I, as a Muslim, have freedom of speech under your democracy?
By the way as an atheist do you believe in democracy as the ideal ruling system?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Then why do you keep espousing nonsense about the west and its lack of freedom of though? Stop being dishonest and then claiming to be honest about a few things.

As an atheist? What atheism have to do with political systems? Atheism HAS NO BELIEF SYSTEM. Everything I claim will be strictly coming from me.

I personally believe that democracy is the ideal system to use because it's been shown to work. The most democratic nations in the world are the most successful. The West, South Korea, Israel and etc. All these nations are democratic and yet they're doing far better then any other nation without any democracy. You follow what works not what some ancient book has claimed to work even though it's been shown NOT to work.

Also, there has been no war between democratic states in Europe since the end of world war 2. It shows how much it has relieved Europe of its quarrels. Democracy gives people the voices they require.

Then why do you keep espousing nonsense about the west and its lack of freedom of though? Stop being dishonest and then claiming to be honest about a few things.

As an atheist? What atheism have to do with political systems? Atheism HAS NO BELIEF SYSTEM. Everything I claim will be strictly coming from me.

I personally believe that democracy is the ideal system to use because it's been shown to work. The most democratic nations in the world are the most successful. The West, South Korea, Israel and etc. All these nations are democratic and yet they're doing far better then any other nation without any democracy. You follow what works not what some ancient book has claimed to work even though it's been shown NOT to work.

Also, there has been no war between democratic states in Europe since the end of world war 2. It shows how much it has relieved Europe of its quarrels. Democracy gives people the voices they require.
Typical kafir washing his hands of all the crimes committed in the name of his belief system.
Let's put aside the fact that almost every atheist believes in some sort of secular ruling system, let's focus on Democracy. how many nations have been invaded, bombed back to the dark ages in the name of democracy?
Why did the West watch Somalia burn under an inevitable power vacume after their puppet Barre was defeated? Yet after Somalis bought order and justice with shariah they decided to again invade using their local puppets.
All this hard work, money being spent and drone programs being put into place is in the name of democracy.

Read 'Democracy: A Religion' by Abu Muhammad Al Maqdisi

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Typical kafir washing his hands of all the crimes committed in the name of his belief system.
Let's put aside the fact that almost
Let's put aside the fact that almost every atheist believes in some sort of secular ruling system, let's focus on Democracy. how many nations have been invaded, bombed back to the dark ages in the name of democracy?
Why did the West watch Somalia burn under an inevitable power vacume after their puppet Barre was defeated? Yet after Somalis bought order and justice with shariah they decided to again invade using their local puppets.
All this hard work, money being spent and drone programs being put into place is in the name of democracy.

atheist believes in some sort of secular ruling system, let's focus on Democracy. how many nations have been invaded, bombed back to the dark ages in the name of democracy?

It's difficult to have a discussion if you won't acknowledge my points. If atheism is a belief system, show me the bloody evidence. It's a definition with no dogma or doctrine behind it. Calling atheism a belief system kind of exposes your lack of insight on anything.

The United Nations tried intervening several times but those barbaric Somalis literally pushed them away. The UN forces (made up of American, Saudi, Malaysian, Pakistani and others) were forced out of Somalia when they were trying to relieve the starvation occurring in Somalia.

Are you honestly claiming Barre was a western puppet?! Are you really that much segregated from reality that you would claim a communist was a western puppet? He was supported by the Soviet Union up until 1977 when the soviets switched sides to aid the Ethiopian Derg government. Siad Barre had a fragile relationship with the West after 77. The Americans didn't provide him the equipment required to fight against the Ethiopians. To claim he was a puppet is evident that you lack any knowledge of anything in the world.

Yes, western nations did invade and bomb countries and some were in the name of democracy. I won't defend the actions of the West when many of those invasions since the war on terror were disastrous. However, this does not not negate the fact that the Muslim world is and has been a shithole for a very long time. Muslims live in a medieval world where they justify killing of innocent people simply because they decided to be who they chose to be. I am free to criticise and question the governments of the west without any consequences. In Muslim lands, criticism if government is illegal.

The ICU were terrorists who threatened the stability of the other nations around them. They had expansionist goals in that they publically announced their intention of wanting to conquer neighbouring territory. That a concern. Also, their sharia practices were barbaric and intolerable.

It's difficult to have a discussion if you won't acknowledge my points. If atheism is a belief system, show me the bloody evidence. It's a definition with no dogma or doctrine behind it. Calling atheism a belief system kind of exposes your lack of insight on anything.

The United Nations tried intervening several times but those barbaric Somalis literally pushed them away. The UN forces (made up of American, Saudi, Malaysian, Pakistani and others) were forced out of Somalia when they were trying to relieve the starvation occurring in Somalia.

Are you honestly claiming Barre was a western puppet?! Are you really that much segregated from reality that you would claim a communist was a western puppet? He was supported by the Soviet Union up until 1977 when the soviets switched sides to aid the Ethiopian Derg government. Siad Barre had a fragile relationship with the West after 77. The Americans didn't provide him the equipment required to fight against the Ethiopians. To claim he was a puppet is evident that you lack any knowledge of anything in the world.

Yes, western nations did invade and bomb countries and some were in the name of democracy. I won't defend the actions of the West when many of those invasions since the war on terror were disastrous. However, this does not not negate the fact that the Muslim world is and has been a shithole for a very long time. Muslims live in a medieval world where they justify killing of innocent people simply because they decided to be who they chose to be. I am free to criticise and question the governments of the west without any consequences. In Muslim lands, criticism if government is illegal.

The ICU were terrorists who threatened the stability of the other nations around them. They had expansionist goals in that they publically announced their intention of wanting to conquer neighbouring territory. That a concern. Also, their sharia practices were barbaric and intolerable.
You really are a thicko. You acknowledge the fact that many people were killed in the name of democracy yet you still point the finger at Islam saying it's a medieval religion that kills people.
Moreover, you accuse Islam and Muslims of having expansionist goals but you conveniently forget the expansionist goals of secularist nations, which they are busy fighting for as we speak!
Yes we have expansionist goals, you're an idiot if you expect us not to!
Yes, we aim to take over kuffar lands and give you the choice of three, 1) accept Islam, 2)Pay Jizyah 3) Fight us.
This is what we did since the beginning of Islam and we were very successful at it before we strayed from the fundamentals of our religion.
At least we aren't hypocritical wolves in sheep's clothing who pretend to be something we aint.
Who gives a shit who Barre was supported by? He was supported by kuffar....and as far as I'm concerned there are only 2 religions in this world, Islam and Kufr.
Stop expecting the world to play by your rules, which you yourself break whenever you please.
We have our own rules and you're damned right to be terrified.

@Muhajaba Sister may Allah reward your efforts but there is no khair to be gained from debating with these debased people. They are worse than cattle and are deaf dumb and blind. And if the Qur'an-ul-hakeem hasn't even mentioned these vermin by name then likewise we shouldn't address their pathetic arguments as such or even tolerate their presence. Baarakallah feekum.

@Muhajaba Sister may Allah reward your efforts but there is no khair to be gained from debating with these debased people. They are worse than cattle and are deaf dumb and blind. And if the Qur'an-ul-hakeem hasn't even mentioned these vermin by name then likewise we shouldn't address their pathetic arguments as such or even tolerate their presence. Baarakallah feekum.
You're absolutely right akhi. But even worse than these vermin are those hypocrites who claim to be Muslims yet defend them and their kufr ideas. May Allah raise them all together on yawmul qiyyamah.
I'm leaving this crappy forum for good.

giphy.gif

You're absolutely right akhi. But even worse than these vermin are those hypocrites who claim to be Muslims yet defend them and their kufr ideas. May Allah raise them all together on yawmul qiyyamah.

We have Muslim trolls now:chrisfreshhah: This website is troll magnet :mjlol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Debating with deluded people is much like trying to debate with a goat. Expect the same response. No amount of evidence and no amount reasoning will ever buckle them from their delusion. The world is wrong and they're right. I guess that's why they call it delusions.

Debating with deluded people is much like trying to debate with a goat. Expect the same response. No amount of evidence and no amount reasoning will ever buckle them from their delusion. The world is wrong and they're right. I guess that's why they call it delusions.

Silence you Mulhid

VixR

Veritas
Your patience is an example to us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts