So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you know what the emotional or psychological impact of a child rejecting their deeply religious parents beliefs is? At this point, you're jumping through hoops to make excuses for your kind and doing a horrible job of it.

What are you talking about? I did not claim I knew what it would feel like or even disregard or belittle the emotional impact on parents.
You're making no sense.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Face it @Duchess youre just mad youre on the wrong side of the cultural wars. We grow stronger everyday. We might be an uncle, a niece. a cousin, The old order is dying. What you can do about that is you can pack your saggy ass up, And move to the sand dune you call home where you can truly bask in the fruits of islamic society instead of roughing it out in the West with us heathens:ayaanswag:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What are you talking about? I did not claim I knew what it would feel like or even disregard or belittle the emotional impact on parents.
You're making no sense.

Go reread your post.

"Exmuslims saying they are exmuslims does not inherently hurt anyone."

Is "hurt" only defined as physical or financial? You have no idea how "hurt" Muslim parents feel by having their own child reject their deeply held beliefs. You can not speak to the emotional or psychological impact of such a choice on a Muslim parent. You're the one who is making no sense here by continuing to assume you know all and that the parents are in the wrong but your kind ( ex Muslims) are always in the right.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I'm sorry but when did it become illegal? The fact that you're complaining about another individuals choice is weak and furthers the stereotypes of ex Muslims being an emotional bunch. When you make any radical life choices you should be prepared for difficulty. If you can't handle a little resistance, you're not cut out for life. This new generation of ex Muslims expect to have an emotional security blanket provided to them along with their kafirnimo. Y'all are weak af. :susp:

:mjlol::mjlol:

Typical emotional ex-Muslim. Let me guess, you were molested by a group of Arabs before your family got a humanitarian visa to the backwater European country you're typing from?:russ:

Nonsensical argument! Are we not allowed to feel upset that our parents will reject us, that our family members will reject us, all whom we loved will reject us.

If you're racist you get called out for racism. If your a fascist you get called out for fascism. If your a bigoted you will get called out for bigotry. One can be legally a bigot a but they're bigots nonetheless. Muslim parents are being called out for their bigotry and intolerance.

Weak?! If a muslim woman gets harassed for converting to Islam, then she should accept the harassment because it's a consequence of accepting Islam. You'll reject this statement because it's nonsensical but you'll happily want to silence ex Muslims so they don't expose the bigotry and intolerance of Muslims.

Muslims simply cannot accept that they're not as tolerant and "peaceful" as they claim. You lot are the worst of oppressors and yet complain when people treat you the same way. Hypocrite!

Duchess

VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:

Face it @Duchess youre just mad youre on the wrong side of the cultural wars. We grow stronger everyday. We might be an uncle, a niece. a cousin, The old order is dying. What you can do about that is you can pack your saggy ass up, And move to the sand dune you call home where you can truly bask in the fruits of islamic society instead of roughing it out in the West with us heathens:ayaanswag:

I've said on this forum before that if my child came out as an ex Muslim, I wouldn't disown him/her. That, however, does not prevent me from seeing things from other peoples points of view. You're an emotional basket case who expects to be given a hug and a box of chocolates along with his kafirnimo. You have no right to such an expectation. Your family doesn't owe you anything. You made your choice so live with it regardless of the reception/reaction you get from others. Grow the f*ck up and stop crying about people not accepting you.

Go reread your post.

"Exmuslims saying they are exmuslims does not inherently hurt anyone."

Is "hurt" is only defined as physical or financial? You have no idea how "hurt" Muslim parents feel by having their own child reject their deeply held beliefs. You can not speak to the emotional or psychological impact of such a choice on a Muslim parent. You're the one who is making no sense here by continuing to assume you know all and that the parents are the in the wrong but your kind ( ex Muslims) are always in the right.

The keyword is 'inherently' harmful. It doesn't effect anyones liberty, their financial situation, their physical being etc It is simply a lack of belief. Parents can and often are emotionally impacted, but that doesn't get rid of the fact that an ExMuslim stating their beliefs is not designed to inflict harm. Neither is it always the truth for every Muslim parent.

On the other side, parents who disown, physically or financially abuse their exmuslim relatives are out to cause harm, this is the difference.

Nobody is disregarding the emotional impact on religious parents.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
And what about your parents, are they not allowed to feel hurt and upset? By all means, leave Islam but don't expect bunch of flowers and chocolate or a hug @McLovin

They have every right to feel that way. By your logic a father is completely justified in rejecting his daughter for marrying a black guy because her decisions "hurt" him. Do accept this?

Muslims simply cannot accept that they're not as tolerant and "peaceful" as they claim. You lot are the worst of oppressors and yet complain when people treat you the same way. Hypocrite!

This is funny coming from you. You remind me of that Maryam Namazie lady on the docu. She is just as vile and intolerant as you.

Duchess

VIP
Nonsensical argument! Are we not allowed to feel upset that our parents will reject us, that our family members will reject us, all whom we loved will reject us.

If you're racist you get called out for racism. If your a fascist you get called out for fascism. If your a bigoted you will get called out for bigotry. One can be legally a bigot a but they're bigots nonetheless. Muslim parents are being called out for their bigotry and intolerance.

Weak?! If a muslim woman gets harassed for converting to Islam, then she should accept the harassment because it's a consequence of accepting Islam. You'll reject this statement because it's nonsensical but you'll happily want to silence ex Muslims so they don't expose the bigotry and intolerance of Muslims.

Harassment is illegal and bigotry, depending on how it's expressed, can be deemed a hate crime. You're comparing illegal activity to individuals making legal life choices. Come up with a better argument.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
This is funny coming from you. You remind me of that Maryam Namazie lady on the docu. She is just as vile and intolerant as you.

Intolerant? Criticism of violent religious dogma which has been and still is responsible for so much suffering is NOT intolerance. Freedom of expression is a human right that you'll only accept if it portrays Islam and Muslims in a positive light.

They have every right to feel that way. By your logic a father is completely justified in rejecting his daughter for marrying a black guy because her decisions "hurt" her. Do accept this?

How is that even remotely the same? You atheists don't seem to grasp that Islam is a holistic faith and it is part of our every day life. It's our identity and it's not separate from our lifestyle. Also, racism isn't allowed in Islam.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Intolerant? Criticism of violent religious dogma which has been and still is responsible for so much suffering is NOT intolerance. Freedom of expression is a human right that you'll only accept if it portrays Islam and Muslims in a positive light.

Throwing minors into the streets because they rejected Islam is also illegal and can (deservedly so) have you monitored by the child protection agencies.

Duchess

VIP
The keyword is 'inherently' harmful. It doesn't effect anyones liberty, their financial situation, their physical being etc It is simply a lack of belief. Parents can and often are emotionally impacted, but that doesn't get rid of the fact that an ExMuslim stating their beliefs is not designed to inflict harm. Neither is it always the truth for every Muslim parent.

On the other side, parents who disown, physically or financially abuse their exmuslim relatives are out to cause harm, this is the difference.

Nobody is disregarding the emotional impact on religious parents.

The same can be said about the parent's natural reaction to their children's kafirnimo. They're not doing it to inflict harm on their child. It's natural for them to reject ex Muslims. We reject that which is opposite to everything we stand for. It's an innate response.

I honestly think if you were born white - you would be one of the Crusaders who tried to blow up Somalis in Kansas. You're vile and disgusting. Now ii dhaaf,

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
How is that even remotely the same? You atheists don't seem to grasp that Islam is a holistic faith and it is part of our every day life. It's our identity and it's not separate from our lifestyle. Also, racism isn't allowed in Islam.

It's the same principle but different scenario. Muslims are upset at our decisions and therefore will take harsh actions to reinforce their beliefs. This is the same as a racist father kicking out his daughter because he believes blacks are "inferior."

The same can be said about the parent's natural reaction to their children's kafirnimo. They're not doing it to inflict harm on their child. Its natural for them to reject ex Muslims.

You don't disown your child except to cause them harm. It is simply not the same.

I've said on this forum before that if my child came out as an ex Muslim, I would wouldn't disown him/her. That, however, does not prevent me from seeing things from other peoples points of view. You're an emotional basket case who expects to be given a hug and a box of chocolates along with his kafirnimo. You have no right to such an expectation. Your family doesn't owe you anything. You made your choice so life with it regardless of the reception/reaction you get from others.Grow the f*ck up and stop crying about people not accepting you.
Pick a fucking side retard. You are all over the place. On one had you morally object to disowning your child but then defend people who do in an effort to seem objective. The cognitive dissonance is real

And I don't want apostates to be treated any better or any worse for that matter. Simply that you fucking learn how to be a decent human being and not guillt trip them for thinking differently than you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending