Segsi and Looking for Sharci

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead: I promised myself I’d never marry a Somali guy seeing how much they’ve ruined all the girls lives I know :damn: but if things don’t work out with abu Tyrone and abu cole sprouse maybe I’d take a trip to hargeisa :damedamn:

Abaayo look at those bodies and cute smiles
@sophisticate @ShuunJama and I have decided we will create our own moisturized Omar out of these fobs :banderas:
We will make our own Abu Tyrone :lolbron:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ladies the best farah destruction button you can have is not to bring them to the west lol do it like the farahs do, leave them where they are:lolbron:you can't control them once they get their green card.

@Inquisitive_ you make a valiant point. Men and women would be better poised to pursue piety. However, when you've been brainwashed by the media for the better part of your youth (meant to decay you from within), you become confused like our good old friend @Cognitivedissonance aka Rick Ross. When your mind holds two opposing ideas, it's tough to reconcile. You'll end up like me; straight-edged, hair showing and listening to the devil's tunes. Energy goes where energy grows. When you're a beautiful plant fed poison you will become that which you are fed. Thing is, adults have some agency and can walk away. Old habits die hard. If I could give you the formula for sustained behavioral change; I'd be a trillionaire by now or locked up underground somewhere by the elite.:manny:

I would never fault someone for being brainwashed that went side ways but ends up returning to that righteous path, even in my most debased times this was always at the back of my ahead, after every petty shameful worldly triumph came a greater or equal pain that was followed by regrets.

Everyone has this but people fail to interpret these signs from Allah, from a religious perspective the majority of the calamities and hardships that befall us are as a result of what our own hands have sent forth, the worst of those are those you afflict upon others, followed by personal transgression.

The problem with the diaspora particularly the females is that this inkling desire for change doesn't exist, women in general turn to religiosity after marriage when they had a few kids, whereas man turn to this overwhelmingly prior to marriage.

The amount of Xaalimo's married to alcoholics or those that don't pray is staggering because although both were the same prior, she ended up changing after marriage, while he remained the same because man seldom change after marriage when it comes religiosity.

The greatest shame is that the women who look outwardly religious as well as display this and talk the talk, are the most vile materialists I have ever come across with the worst characters, were as the infidels like @VixR or those that are socially liberal like yourself (no Hijab, listening to music) are much less so and more flexible.

To me that's the saddest part about the diaspora Xaalimo's but the same applies to other races as well (excluding reverts), I met so many of these types of outwardly religious looking women that talk a big game, but are more attached to this worldly life then the infidel women that I work with, they even outspend them.

I would never fault someone for being brainwashed that went side ways but ends up returning to that righteous path, even in my most debased times this was always at the back of my ahead, after every petty shameful worldly triumph came a greater or equal pain that was followed by regrets.

Everyone has this but people fail to interpret these signs from Allah, from a religious perspective the majority of the calamities and hardships that befall us are as a result of what our own hands have sent forth, the worst of those are those you afflict upon others, followed by personal transgression.

The problem with the diaspora particularly the females is that this inkling desire for change doesn't exist, women in general turn to religiosity after marriage when they had a few kids, whereas man turn to this overwhelmingly prior to marriage.

The amount of Xaalimo's married to alcoholics or those that don't pray is staggering because although both were the same prior, she ended up changing after marriage, while he remained the same because man seldom change after marriage when it comes religiosity.

The greatest shame is that the women who look outwardly religious as well as display this and talk the talk, are the most vile materialists I have ever come across with the worst characters, were as the infidels like @VixR or those that are socially liberal like yourself (no Hijab, listening to music) are much less so and more flexible.

To me that's the saddest part about the diaspora Xaalimo's but the same applies to other races as well (excluding reverts), I met so many of these types of outwardly religious looking women that talk a big game, but are more attached to this worldly life then the infidel women that I work with, they even outspend them.

:deadrose:

Why always pick on her when she is not that outspoken about her disbelief in Islam?

Me thinks its your way of showing that you like her. Go on son, hit her DM and come clean. Embrace your forbidden fruit. :pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
:deadrose:

Why always pick on her when she is not that outspoken about her disbelief in Islam?

Me thinks its your way of showing that you like her. Go on son, hit her DM and come clean. Embrace your forbidden fruit. :pachah1:
He unironically bashes Muslimas at every turn at my expense

He praises me as down to earth in conversation with others, but has called me a vile europhile materialist to my face plenty of times:cosbyhmm:

He praises me as down to earth in conversation with others, but has called me a vile europhile materialist to my face plenty of times:cosbyhmm:

Reminds one of a conflicted Catholic priest that has not come to terms with his desire.

He needs to self-flagellate to exorcise the VixR demon.:lolbron:

QrTaCq.gif

VixR

Veritas
Reminds one of a conflicted Catholic priest that has not come to terms with his desire.

He needs to self-flagellate to exorcise the VixR demon.:lolbron:

QrTaCq.gif
One can believe in Allah and be a fan of self-flagellation. It's called being a Shia :pachah1:

I think he's hopelessly drawn to whatever doesn't agree with him. He strikes me as someone who likes to argue :icon lol:How is it that something's wrong with the average Muslima, but an atheist and 'non-hijabis like @sophisticate' supposedly meet his specs?

Not true.

The Somalis that are doing better are the more isolated Somalis who haven't grown up in some hood where the nae nae is an every-gas- station type of neighborhood production

This is absolutely false. Many successful Somalis come from Somali populated neighbourhoods. The xoolo gang-bangers overshadow them unfortunately. The immigration minister of Canada, a Somali man, Ahmed Hussen, grew up in Regent Park in Toronto, where there's a high population of Somalis.

One can believe in Allah and be a fan of self-flagellation. It's called being a Shia :pachah1:

I think he's hopelessly drawn to whatever doesn't agree with him. He strikes me as someone who likes to argue :icon lol:How is it that something's wrong with the average Muslima, but an atheist and 'non-hijabis like @sophisticate' supposedly meet his specs?

I would take it as a compliment as his sermons are directed at 'worthy' females. Sophisticate is a recent infatuation, yours is long-standing.

I stand by my theory that there is an unholy attraction that drives his VixR obsession.:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw

I think there is this little tension between the two of you, it should be resolved via dms :dabcasar:

2-6-jaria.gif

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
:dead: I promised myself I’d never marry a Somali guy seeing how much they’ve ruined all the girls lives I know :damn: but if things don’t work out with abu Tyrone and abu cole sprouse maybe I’d take a trip to hargeisa :damedamn:
You don’t deserve to marry a Somali or even a fob. So go to Abu Tyrone, Abu Peter and Abu Falafal inta dis3k :siilaanyolaugh:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

hilarious

but a little advice from a former skinny spaghetti armed faarax.
i was disappointing and embarrassed about my skinny body and decided i needed to gain weight and muscle mass so i decided to work out.

took supplements ate a high protein diet and lifted weights, gained allot of muscle mass,
buffed up a bit but not too much..
i was happy with this and i let myself go,
sedentary lifestyle with a foodie mentality and a love of wine and artisanal beer turned me into one fat mutherfucker.

gained and lost weight times 4 , in the past 10 years.

now i am an average sized faarax, with a little bit of flab....

my large shoulders hide that im a little overwieght ,

alxamdulilah i am not borderline obese, with the belly of a 6 month pregnant woman..

dont let yourself go guys trust me..
and skinny faarax that want to gain weight , if you start lifting and gain muscle mass, it means you have increased your capacity for weight gain, so do not let your self go..

been there done that..

there was a time when i could have done with the use of a bra..
man boobs are not sexy ..

trustme,

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

hilarious

but a little advice from a former skinny spaghetti armed faarax.
i was disappointing and embarrassed about my skinny body and decided i needed to gain weight and muscle mass so i decided to work out.

took supplements ate a high protein diet and lifted weights, gained allot of muscle mass,
buffed up a bit but not too much..
i was happy with this and i let myself go,
sedentary lifestyle with a foodie mentality and a love of wine and artisanal beer turned me into one fat mutherfucker.

gained and lost weight times 4 , in the past 10 years.

now i am an average sized faarax, with a little bit of flab....

my large shoulders hide that im a little overwieght ,

alxamdulilah i am not borderline obese, with the belly of a 6 month pregnant woman..

dont let yourself go guys trust me..
and skinny faarax that want to gain weight , if you start lifting and gain muscle mass, it means you have increased your capacity for weight gain, so do not let your self go..

been there done that..

there was a time when i could have done with the use of a bra..
man boobs are not sexy ..

trustme,
Thats why its important to have a regimented lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending