Segsi and Looking for Sharci

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be the spokesperson for it in the west as @Cognitivedissonance has encouraged me, after hearing my glass-shattering voice. Question - will I be paid for my speaking engagement or is all pro-bono?:pachah1:
yaab do you have a squeaky voice? Start smoking, deepens your voice a little. I have a pretty deep voice, made kids cry before. :damn::damn:. Probably due to smoking.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:russ::russ::russ: Perfect. Sounding like an sjw liberal arts university student that comes from an upper class family screaming about inequality.

I heard vocal fry was first identified among English Men, in the 1930s. I guess the well-to-dos fems of America have co-opted British Manspeak and claimed it as their own, so as to make their voices heard. But isn't that cultural and gender appropriation? :siilaanyosmile:

Back home, brothers have made a beeline for the gym. Why? :farmajoyaab: To devise a plan of attack for sharci. Target audience - Western Xalimos. Competition - Western Faraxs. Local guys have found a ch*nk in the armor of their competition. Western Faraxs suffer from a little something called muscle atrophy. The kind where you've been bandaged for months and immobile.

I love Faraxs for their petite frames. It's kind of cute when we're both lanky. Thing is most ladies want something toned to grab on to, that's a bit more strapping.

Do western Faraxs have reason to be afraid? I mean it will start off with some harmless physical activity but could escalate. They'll start becoming more fashion conscious. Then, master conversational English, read up on Pop Culture, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Geopolitics, and Technology. Soon no one will be checking for diaspora guys especially reer calool buraan iyo baasto legged or their aabos @Bidaar Wanagsan.

:dead:

What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay.

These Western Faraxs have been stealing women from the guys back home to the point their holding up signage begging for marriage. They need to enact their revenge. :draketf:

The usual culprits:

@Inquisitive_ @Cognitivedissonance

They're wasting their time. Western xalimos will marry an out of shape Abu Brad al-Caadani or Abu Tyrone al-Madoowi. They wouldn't even look at a ripped fob or give him a chance.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They're wasting their time. Western xalimos will marry an out of shape Abu Brad al-Caadani or Abu Tyrone al-Madoowi. They wouldn't even look at a ripped fob or give him a chance.

Isn't it obvious? They have no taste. A Fob would run circles around an ex-felon from the wrong bloodline. :hillarybiz: I haven't seen any chicks marry or consider these untouchables. It's only the sob stories.:mjlol:

Back home, brothers have made a beeline for the gym. Why? :farmajoyaab: To devise a plan of attack for sharci. Target audience - Western Xalimos. Competition - Western Faraxs. Local guys have found a ch*nk in the armor of their competition. Western Faraxs suffer from a little something called muscle atrophy. The kind where you've been bandaged for months and immobile.

I love Faraxs for their petite frames. It's kind of cute when we're both lanky. Thing is most ladies want something toned to grab on to, that's a bit more strapping.

Do western Faraxs have reason to be afraid? I mean it will start off with some harmless physical activity but could escalate. They'll start becoming more fashion conscious. Then, master conversational English, read up on Pop Culture, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Geopolitics, and Technology. Soon no one will be checking for diaspora guys especially reer calool buraan iyo baasto legged or their aabos @Bidaar Wanagsan.

:dead:

What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay.

These Western Faraxs have been stealing women from the guys back home to the point their holding up signage begging for marriage. They need to enact their revenge. :draketf:

The usual culprits:

@Inquisitive_ @Cognitivedissonance

As long as he's a good dad and respectful I would marry a fob :hillarybiz: I wouldn't mind teaching him lol I actually think it's kinda cute

On a side note is this what hargesia has to offer :whoo:
@Zailah @Saar @Jjero @yasmin lan @Merca
Girls forget Toronto....we need to make a trip up north :whew:

VixR

Veritas
VixR is right, I have noticed the same thing. If you have kids don't live in a neighborhood with many Somalis, and stay away from ceydh, section 8 and all the other welfare programs. You will be a good example for your kids. Walaahi I have seen so many times, a girl will get married and after the first baby move to another state just to get section 8 :pacspit:

I don't get this talking-up of FOBs tbh. Maybe they do better in other countries/states than here.

If your parents worked and made something for themselves and their kids, and lived in a decent neighborhood, you, their kids, are doing well for themselves, and have a work ethic. That's the long and short of it.

@VixR i do not appreciate your harsh words towards the fob nation they’re more driven hardworking resilent then us diaspora fish and chips marshmallows take me for example I would bust a nut and cut whereas a fob is loyal hardworking who would hold his family down, every fob I have encountered have a crazy work ethic working two or three jobs at a time whereas I haven’t had a job since princess Diana died I have to give credit where credit is due fobs are better men then diaspora kids who have been raised on milk and cookies.
How many FOBs work two jobs? FOBs spent most of their lives being on the receiving end of things. And many low-income non-FOB Somali families are equally content with being perpetually in 'ceydh'. Hard work isn't in their vocabulary.

Work ethic is taught. For the first time in my life, I'm working two jobs. These loans aren't going to pay themselves. The observed mentality of the typical FOB is, "who can gib me".

Maybe there's a different breed of FOB out there I have yet to see :cosbyhmm:but then my scope is limited

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As long as he's a good dad and respectful I would marry a fob :hillarybiz: I wouldn't mind teaching him lol I actually think it's kinda cute

I can tell you have the mind of a visionary. I'm thinking a rainbow of possibilities. :sass2: A lot of the girls were passing them up.:wtf:Thankfully, there is a market for openminded sisters. I was thinking of opening up a charm school back home. @Reiko remarked that they didn't know much about style, fine dining and etiquette. I'd like to teach them so they can blossom into fine, dapper and sensitive Faraxs with ambition. I'm prepared to work with them and unleash my minions unto the world. I will eventually try to rehabilitate dhaqan celis, too. :mjpls: They will be a more refined buffer version of this:
image-jpeg.6058

For the masjiid and the gym.

upload_2017-11-8_0-42-47.png

I can tell you have the mind of a visionary. I'm thinking a rainbow of possibilities. :sass2: A lot of the girls were passing them up.:wtf:Thankfully, there is a market for openminded sisters. I was thinking of opening up a charm school back home. @Reiko remarked that they didn't know much about style, fine dining and etiquette. I'd like to teach them so they can blossom into fine, dapper and sensitive Faraxs with ambition. I'm prepared to work with them and unleash my minions unto the world. I will eventually try to rehabilitate dhaqan celis, too. :mjpls: They will be a more refined buffer version of this:
image-jpeg.6058

For the masjiid and the gym.

View attachment 33658

:cosbyhmm:
Hmm I never thought you were the revisionary type sophisticate
I assumed you'd rather lock yourself away but let me say this I like your idea :mybusiness: A purpose abaayo wallahi us females are xaasiid instead of helping our fob brothers they'd rather marry losers :snoop:there is a whole untouched market waiting for us ladies. If only many had our mindset they would realize after the gym we would dress these brothers up looking :ohhhdamn: sheik in the streets and freak in the sheets :stevej:
Why run after western Abdi/Tyrone/roger when you can :win: enhance fob Farrah :sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:cosbyhmm:
Hmm I never thought you were the revisionary type sophisticate
I assumed you'd rather lock yourself away but let me say this I like your idea :mybusiness: A purpose abaayo wallahi us females are xaasiid instead of helping our fob brothers they'd rather marry losers :snoop:there is a whole untouched market waiting for us ladies. If only many had our mindset they would realize after the gym we would dress these brothers up looking :ohhhdamn: sheik in the streets and freak in the sheets :stevej:
Why run after western Abdi/Tyrone/roger when you can :win: enhance fob Farrah :sass2:

We have the tools to rebuild them. :rejoice:Women love a do it yourself project. Thing is, we'll make sure they come partially assembled - with training. The goal is to make them so appetizing all women won't be able to keep their eyes off of them. :shaq: We'll do our job to rebrand the Somali name - home and abroad. I consider it a duty to my people. We should be greedy though, as other women might want a Somali mail-order groom. They are Africa's best-kept secret.:mjswag:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I don't blame them. Maybe some Xalimo's will be more likely to marry a guy from back home.

I have no intentions to do so even though its been brought up to me by a few people. A poor guy from Somalia can't do shit for me. Sorry to say.
Shuun, that's why we need you around. I hadn't thought of that.:pachah1:Niggas are getting chipped. Think 'Stepford Wives' but à la Farax.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:deadpeter: You know there are always those Xaasid xalimos, even married guys with kids are not safe these days.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:deadpeter: You know there are always those Xaasid xalimos, even married guys with kids are not safe these days.

Women wouldn't share their biyo, so why share men? We're not living in scarcity but abundance.:rejoice: Since women will always be hunted. There's no need to play second fiddle, trio or quartet.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

:dead: I promised myself I’d never marry a Somali guy seeing how much they’ve ruined all the girls lives I know :damn: but if things don’t work out with abu Tyrone and abu cole sprouse maybe I’d take a trip to hargeisa :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts