Segsi and Looking for Sharci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Back home, brothers have made a beeline for the gym. Why? :farmajoyaab: To devise a plan of attack for sharci. Target audience - Western Xalimos. Competition - Western Faraxs. Local guys have found a ch*nk in the armor of their competition. Western Faraxs suffer from a little something called muscle atrophy. The kind where you've been bandaged for months and immobile.

I love Faraxs for their petite frames. It's kind of cute when we're both lanky. Thing is most ladies want something toned to grab on to, that's a bit more strapping.

Do western Faraxs have reason to be afraid? I mean it will start off with some harmless physical activity but could escalate. They'll start becoming more fashion conscious. Then, master conversational English, read up on Pop Culture, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Geopolitics, and Technology. Soon no one will be checking for diaspora guys especially reer calool buraan iyo baasto legged or their aabos @Bidaar Wanagsan.

:dead:

What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay.

These Western Faraxs have been stealing women from the guys back home to the point their holding up signage begging for marriage. They need to enact their revenge. :draketf:

The usual culprits:

@Inquisitive_ @Cognitivedissonance

Well I don't want there none speaking English women anyways:camby:
Also these niggas can put on all the muscles they want somali women in the west view the Somalis in Africa as lower don't you see how they use FOB as insults :damedamn:

VIP
It's ok we dont need xalimos. You got arabs, desis, berbers, Malaysians etc. Go get your fob farax, sweetie.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well I don't want there none speaking English women anyways:camby:
Also these niggas can put on all the muscles they want somali women in the west view the Somalis in Africa as lower don't you see how they use FOB as insults :damedamn:

Sxb, you say that now. Once they start becoming well read. It's a wrap, Shawty. :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's ok we dont need xalimos. You got arabs, desis, berbers, Malaysians etc. Go get your fob farax, sweetie.

:ohreally: Someone is jelly, of their brethren. I didn't expect a Djboutian to be acting like a Farax Bed Wench by scooping up ajnabis. You're better than that. :russsmug:

VIP
:ohreally: Someone is jelly, of their brethren. I didn't expect a Djboutian to be acting like a Farax Bed Wench scooping up ajnabis. You're better than that. :russsmug:

Ajnabis don't insult and emasculate us daily 365 days. Just look at social media, your sisters are out of control. Team ajnabi now. Still love you tho.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ajnabis don't insult and emasculate us daily 365 days. Just look at social media, your sisters are out of control. Team ajnabi now. Still love you tho.

:mjlol:Clearly, the cyber personal attacks are a symptom of - (1) herd mentality and (2) self-loathing. Outside of Twitter, I've never come across these types. I feel sorry for your generation. Social media was burgeoning when I was an undergrad. Now it's all-pervasive and annoying.

VIP
:mjlol:Clearly, the cyber personal attacks are a symptom of - (1) herd mentality and (2) self-loathing. Outside of Twitter, I've never come across these types. I feel sorry for your generation. Social media was burgeoning when I was an undergrad. Now it's all-pervasive and annoying.

My generation? When have i told you my age? Lol

Sxb, you say that now. Once they start becoming well read. It's a wrap, Shawty. :pachah1:
They could be speaking like university teacher for all I care in the end of the day I have this :mjswag:
Us-passport.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Getting a fob husband is a dumb idea, as men are the main bread winners. Fobs can't get good jobs. While for guys it doesn't matter as much that the woman works a good job.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let's be honest drop fob in any west country and they're gonna struggle with women who been here long time:bell:
So even if we're on level playing field I'll still come out on top:bell:
@sophisticate why don't you lead the way and marry fob:mjlol:

No can do I want real luff. I have dual citizenship.:denzelnigga:Nimaan Hilaac or Mursal Musse are the only ones I'd consider importing. Beautiful voices and potential cash cows. I'm strategic.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Aww bless their hearts they still look malnourished :mjlol: I will be too paranoid he's using me for the basabor lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sorry I can't imagine dealing with musty, illiterate, body odor having guy who I have to teach everything from driving to how to use the ATM.

I would rather be stuck with the typical losers like @Starscream atleast he knows how to order stuff online even though his broke ass rides the bus.

They could be speaking like university teacher for all I care in the end of the day I have this :mjswag:
Us-passport.jpg
I do not care walaahi this. I travel my somalis passport so many countries .You will became second class citizen no worth at all, and they will call you muslim terrorist. one day you will end at jail. you do not know any thing about USA, Canada is better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.