Segsi and Looking for Sharci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

hilarious

but a little advice from a former skinny spaghetti armed faarax.
i was disappointing and embarrassed about my skinny body and decided i needed to gain weight and muscle mass so i decided to work out.

took supplements ate a high protein diet and lifted weights, gained allot of muscle mass,
buffed up a bit but not too much..
i was happy with this and i let myself go,
sedentary lifestyle with a foodie mentality and a love of wine and artisanal beer turned me into one fat mutherfucker.

gained and lost weight times 4 , in the past 10 years.

now i am an average sized faarax, with a little bit of flab....

my large shoulders hide that im a little overwieght ,

alxamdulilah i am not borderline obese, with the belly of a 6 month pregnant woman..

dont let yourself go guys trust me..
and skinny faarax that want to gain weight , if you start lifting and gain muscle mass, it means you have increased your capacity for weight gain, so do not let your self go..

been there done that..

there was a time when i could have done with the use of a bra..
man boobs are not sexy ..

trustme,
Do you have advice for skinny xalimos?:gaasdrink:

Do you have advice for skinny xalimos?:gaasdrink:
Eat everything that yoyswa desire. Year beef burger tat pu rememberdepm a shop? Order that shit.
That delicious pizzas from shops oder that shir. There tend r shwaemrma from the lebanese ship.....

I would take it as a compliment as his sermons are directed at 'worthy' females. Sophisticate is a recent infatuation, yours is long-standing.

I stand by my theory that there is an unholy attraction that drives his VixR obsession.:chrisfreshhah:

You have lost your marbles and your argument stinks, in the Quran pharaoh story repeats often as does the story of the accursed Satan, one is the great evil personified while the other is the devils most pious student, you learn live examples in these stories of how to steer very clear from their characteristic and tendencies.

Vixr serves a similar role in mine, she represents the epitome of hedonism and the abject devaluation of human life, every morally repugnant vile idea she is the first to openly support on this site with shameless quack discourse.

Hence she is my reference point caricature for debasement, debauchery, disgrace, dishonour and grotesque moral decadence being the undisputed poster child for these sort of things.

Hence why she is referenced in these contexts often, it's a form of public ridicule which you mistook for adulation, but I am not surprised at all knowing how low your intellectual compass is.

FOBS will do anything for the sharci. I don't blame them. Western passports are prized and powerful booklets.

I was confused at first then i realized i quoted you by mistake sorry :lol:
I am still learning I haven't tried how to spoiler :(
Its okay!
You can use a spoiler by clicking the + (plus) button. Its the second option there or copy paste this:
[SPOILER ] [/ SPOILER] without the spaces, of course.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
@Luna
When I saw your post. I was like here comes my first sabaaxad with a sista. Then I told myself sheydanka iska naar. So I went back to the original post and saw my mistake, that was close :whew: :lol:

@Luna
When I saw your post. I was like here comes my first sabaaxad with a sista. Then I told myself sheydanka iska naar. So I went back to the original post and saw my mistake, that was close :whew: :lol:

Your username Shuun reminds me of a Habaryar with that name, also reminds me of another habaryar with the name Luun.. :russ:

Very unusual names and to this day I'm not sure whether they are nicknames or actual names.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Your username Shuun reminds me of a Habaryar with that name, also reminds me of another habaryar with the name Luun.. :russ:

Very unusual names and to this day I'm not sure whether they are nicknames or actual names.
What are you trying to say bradar :birdman:
your habo was xurulceyn in the fam right

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Lola_Vonroe @TheShinning @ShuunJama

Don't worry ladies. Personality transplants are coming. Choose whatever deliciously looking Farax that catches your eye and we will fill them up like a pinata with whatever characteristics you like. If he wants to run away after a green card. You have permission to beat him with an ugly stick.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts