Segsi and Looking for Sharci

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
You have lost your marbles and your argument stinks, in the Quran pharaoh story repeats often as does the story of the accursed Satan, one is the great evil personified while the other is the devils most pious student, you learn live examples in these stories of how to steer very clear from their characteristic and tendencies.

Vixr serves a similar role in mine, she represents the epitome of hedonism and the abject devaluation of human life, every morally repugnant vile idea she is the first to openly support on this site with shameless quack discourse.

Hence she is my reference point caricature for debasement, debauchery, disgrace, dishonour and grotesque moral decadence being the undisputed poster child for these sort of things.

Hence why she is referenced in these contexts often, it's a form of public ridicule which you mistook for adulation, but I am not surprised at all knowing how low your intellectual compass is.
I've attained symbolic significance. You've immortalized me :leon:

Will mere mortals burn effigies in my honor and bow at the base of my shrine?

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Eat everything that yoyswa desire. Year beef burger tat pu rememberdepm a shop? Order that shit.
That delicious pizzas from shops oder that shir. There tend r shwaemrma from the lebanese ship.....
Bruh What you sayin:umwhat:

You have lost your marbles and your argument stinks, in the Quran pharaoh story repeats often as does the story of the accursed Satan, one is the great evil personified while the other is the devils most pious student, you learn live examples in these stories of how to steer very clear from their characteristic and tendencies.

Vixr serves a similar role in mine, she represents the epitome of hedonism and the abject devaluation of human life, every morally repugnant vile idea she is the first to openly support on this site with shameless quack discourse.

Hence she is my reference point caricature for debasement, debauchery, disgrace, dishonour and grotesque moral decadence being the undisputed poster child for these sort of things.

Hence why she is referenced in these contexts often, it's a form of public ridicule which you mistook for adulation, but I am not surprised at all knowing how low your intellectual compass is.

So she is the AntiChrist antagonist in your Somalispot moral crusade?! :dead1:

The devil is strong in this one. You need to repent for your wicked desires.

giphy.gif

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Alright maybe yall just making a fun of this guys and having a light hearted banter. but walaahi on closer look i see your evil intentions, ignorance and lack of reality backhome.

now let me address the guys first; those guys you are calling fobs as an insult and belittling have accomplished more than your sorry asses would dream of. for starters, this fobs backhome went thru 12 years of primary, secondary education. 99% went to evening schools for language, computer and short courses. most of them went to 4/5 years of university. they accomplished all of this achievement with hard work and exorbitant prices for their meagre purchasing power. unlike you spoon fed guys, me and my fellow fobs backhome dont have the privilege of free edu, free health insurance, university loans, subsidized homes and all that affirmative action yall enjoy and despite all that help and support yall still piece of shit, gangbanging gangster wannabes. spending their time at the shisha joint or pimping underage white girls for a living.

compared to your indian and immigrant fellows, yall dont strive for the best, we dont see making a name for yourselves in the business world, tech startups or other talents be it academic or professional. nil!

because of your incompetent, most of you are dead beat fathers, knocking up xalimos left, right and center then going backhome to ruin underprivileged girls. or spending the rest of your short life expectancy sitting at the marfish badmouthing and blaming ppl who are better and more capable than you in every way just to make yoselves feel better.

and those of you losers who are more psychopathic and still want to front that theyre still men go on to particiate in our political system, getting titles for their passport and in return steal and embezzle the small taxes collected from ayeeyos and the poor. while yall keep living in gated villas, driving a SUV and living like kings with your ill gotten booli qaran.

at the end of the day those fobs are doing decent and honest work, they sleep content with clear conscience. they have great hopes and ambition. being educated and with a job and family is their "american dream" and most of them already half way to accomplishing that.

they know your capabilities and your value so yall cant fool anyone with that mindset.

men build nations. look at india, israel, rwanda, singapore all built by their folks who were privileged to have education. ffs fix up yoselves or at least stay away from backhome.

as for the few qasaaros in backhome who are NEET, they do tahriib and try to accomplish what they couldnt in backhome. nin iyo taagtiis.

now to the ladies, im totally disappointed to see you pushing this "fobs are incompetent and need sharci because they are losers", @sophisticate i expected better from you, not cheerleading this wicked stereotype.

like i said not all fobs are interested in sharci through transactional marriage nor are we interested in marrying left over women with evil intents who think they are superior or sthing.

to the all xaliimos who commented on this thread and see guys backhome as backup plan and second choices, NOT ALL OF GUYS BACKHOME WANT YOUR "BAASABOOR".

any self respecting, educated, ambitious and competent man wont seek sharci through you. he might be romantically involved with you but hes NOT gonna negotiate marriage with sharci as end result and if he does hes either a hopeless loser or selfish bastard like you taking advantage of your selfish plan too.

let me emphasise it, he MIGHT be romantically involved but IF he negotiates marrying you for sharci as in "give me sharci and i will marry you", its totally clear you are pimping yourselves with a paper for marriage!. not nice, not right in your feminist world.

my advice, wait your calaf. if god has a plan for yall, you will meet your prince charming. yall arent gonna succeed in morphing and 3D printing your own prince. it will fail and it will totally crash as fast as it come. stop frauding a miskiin guy for yall carnal desires with permanent prison.

why would yall want a faarax who is not who is he? why do yall want to fix, build and shape someone who isnt naturally compatible with yall?

its 21st century ffs, yall can obtain a doll stud, as for children its easy just get donated sperm, if thats not ethical for you, just get marriage contract with a guy, anyone, just for the sole purpose of penetrating and impregnating you with no other responsibility whatsoever apart from being a dad to your progeny etc. easier and less dehumanizing faaraxs. no?

Alright maybe yall just making a fun of this guys and having a light hearted banter. but walaahi on closer look i see your evil intentions, ignorance and lack of reality backhome.

now let me address the guys first; those guys you are calling fobs as an insult and belittling have accomplished more than your sorry asses would dream of. for starters, this fobs backhome went thru 12 years of primary, secondary education. 99% went to evening schools for language, computer and short courses. most of them went to 4/5 years of university. they accomplished all of this achievement with hard work and exorbitant prices for their meagre purchasing power. unlike you spoon fed guys, me and my fellow fobs backhome dont have the privilege of free edu, free health insurance, university loans, subsidized homes and all that affirmative action yall enjoy and despite all that help and support yall still piece of shit, gangbanging gangster wannabes. spending their time at the shisha joint or pimping underage white girls for a living.

compared to your indian and immigrant fellows, yall dont strive for the best, we dont see making a name for yourselves in the business world, tech startups or other talents be it academic or professional. nil!

because of your incompetent, most of you are dead beat fathers, knocking up xalimos left, right and center then going backhome to ruin underprivileged girls. or spending the rest of your short life expectancy sitting at the marfish badmouthing and blaming ppl who are better and more capable than you in every way just to make yoselves feel better.

and those of you losers who are more psychopathic and still want to front that theyre still men go on to particiate in our political system, getting titles for their passport and in return steal and embezzle the small taxes collected from ayeeyos and the poor. while yall keep living in gated villas, driving a SUV and living like kings with your ill gotten booli qaran.

at the end of the day those fobs are doing decent and honest work, they sleep content with clear conscience. they have great hopes and ambition. being educated and with a job and family is their "american dream" and most of them already half way to accomplishing that.

they know your capabilities and your value so yall cant fool anyone with that mindset.

men build nations. look at india, israel, rwanda, singapore all built by their folks who were privileged to have education. ffs fix up yoselves or at least stay away from backhome.

as for the few qasaaros in backhome who are NEET, they do tahriib and try to accomplish what they couldnt in backhome. nin iyo taagtiis.

now to the ladies, im totally disappointed to see you pushing this "fobs are incompetent and need sharci because they are losers", @sophisticate i expected better from you, not cheerleading this wicked stereotype.

like i said not all fobs are interested in sharci through transactional marriage nor are we interested in marrying left over women with evil intents who think they are superior or sthing.

to the all xaliimos who commented on this thread and see guys backhome as backup plan and second choices, NOT ALL OF GUYS BACKHOME WANT YOUR "BAASABOOR".

any self respecting, educated, ambitious and competent man wont seek sharci through you. he might be romantically involved with you but hes NOT gonna negotiate marriage with sharci as end result and if he does hes either a hopeless loser or selfish bastard like you taking advantage of your selfish plan too.

let me emphasise it, he MIGHT be romantically involved but IF he negotiates marrying you for sharci as in "give me sharci and i will marry you", its totally clear you are pimping yourselves with a paper for marriage!. not nice, not right in your feminist world.

my advice, wait your calaf. if god has a plan for yall, you will meet your prince charming. yall arent gonna succeed in morphing and 3D printing your own prince. it will fail and it will totally crash as fast as it come. stop frauding a miskiin guy for yall carnal desires with permanent prison.

why would yall want a faarax who is not who is he? why do yall want to fix, build and shape someone who isnt naturally compatible with yall?

its 21st century ffs, yall can obtain a doll stud, as for children its easy just get donated sperm, if thats not ethical for you, just get marriage contract with a guy, anyone, just for the sole purpose of penetrating and impregnating you with no other responsibility whatsoever apart from being a dad to your progeny etc. easier and less dehumanizing faaraxs. no?

Great post walaal:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Last edited:

El padrone

Great post walaal:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
thanks wll. its for the love of our ppl, to see them succeed together as a whole. not to create further problems, and societal classes where the rich diaspora ruins the middle and lower youths who are trying to climb up and contribute to their personal growth and the country.

we already have a problem with brain drain thru tahriib and educated folks changing bases to greener pastures. this "spreading legs while showing baasaboor" thing will definetly distract more kids pursuing their potential since they are being sexualized and looked as a piece of meat by our very own women and to much extent by the men. :snoop: how the tides have changed!

and this is why i wanna preach the evil of feminism in sland. we need deterant sthing like policy and awareness campaigns for this mail bride and groom thing.

:kendrickcry::salute:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@El padrone, I understand everyone is different. Not everyone has the same motives. Nor does a passport suffice to sway a brother from back home (they aren't a monolith). This stereotype is not unique to Somalis but (marrying) a foreigner, in general, tends to raise suspicions. People tend to question intentions from the get-go.

In any case, I appreciate your perspective as a brother from back home, but I actually thought you didn't mind being objectified. :mjlol:I was even going to let you be the headmaster of my charm school in Hargeisa. What's so wrong with making guys from back home better than the baasto legs here? Creating a charm school in my ends won't work. The redeemable ones are too stubborn and reer henny is beyond redemption. How about we start Fresh? :pachah1:

El padrone

@El padrone, I understand everyone is different. Not everyone has the same motives. Nor does a passport suffice to sway a brother from back home (they aren't a monolith). This stereotype is not unique to Somalis but (marrying) a foreigner, in general, tends to raise suspicions. People tend to question intentions from the get-go.

In any case, I appreciate your perspective as a brother from back home, but I actually thought you didn't mind being objectified. :mjlol:I was even going to let you be the headmaster of my charm school in Hargeisa. What's so wrong with making guys from back home better than the baasto legs here? Creating a charm school in my ends won't work. The redeemable ones are too stubborn and reer henny is beyond redemption. How about we start Fresh? :pachah1:
lol haye im all about self development and growth. no exploitation haddii kale the police and The UN will be involved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on second thought, maybe female exclusive gym is more convenient. no?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lol haye im all about self development and growth. no exploitation haddii kale the police and The UN will be involved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on second thought, maybe female exclusive gym is more convenient. no?

:mjlol: Sxb, back home women are appreciated for being supersized. They would not appreciate a qumayo like me. Also, being a xoog weyn female isn't what they're into.

El padrone

:mjlol: Sxb, back home women are appreciated for being supersized. They would not appreciate a qumayo like me. Also, being a xoog weyn female isn't what they're into.
true but i know few enlightened ones who are ilbax and want to be fit. i personally know a young gazelle from canada whos involved in a female exclusive gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts