Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Which dumb Habars lives in Maroodi jeex? I asume all 3 plus other yaryars
They all live there - berbera is HA with HJ minority - hargeisa is all of them, HY, ciidagale, HA, arap.

Must be the khat thats mentally impaired them

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1584 D+ and 36 Abs.

Ethiopian Khat does wonders for your brain. Maroodi Jeex jeez.

Which dumb Habars lives in Maroodi jeex? I asume all 3 plus other yaryars
You're telling me a nation of 68tians, excluding maroodi jeex, is gonna have 10% getting below C and 30% are getting As? Those are some cheatin mofos and y'all are 68tians for believin that shit :chrisfreshhah:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Man who tf live in Dadmadeedh. The single nigga who got an A+ needs a Nobel Peace Prize. :damn::damn::damn:

In all seriousness only 28 were sampled so its to be expected. They seem to mostly B students. Good job for Sool I see that are hitting mostly above C.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :deadrose: :deadrose:

This is embarrassing tbh!! That's what happens when even high school kids consume drugs instead of studying and focusing on the future!! KhatLAND at it again :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Kudos to reer sool mostly A and B @Dharbash
rejoice.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Man who tf live in Dadmadeedh. The single nigga who got an A+ needs a Nobel Peace Prize. :damn::damn::damn:

In all seriousness only 28 were sampled so its to be expected. They seem to mostly B students. Good job for Sool I see that are hitting mostly above C.
Someone rescue that single nigga. :drakelaugh:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Hats off my sland youth. Wish them all the success in the world. However, do I not think it matters if you get A-, A or A +. Getting an A is an A no matter what is behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending