Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I love how they are trying to save the L by saying "look at the overall results" when OP is clearly talking about Maroodi Jeex, it's gotta hurt.

:mjlaugh:

I love how they are trying to save the L by saying "look at the overall results" when OP is clearly talking about Maroodi Jeex, it's gotta hurt.

:mjlaugh:

The point is that these are a great set of results for Somaliland as a country. One region under-performing doesn't change that.

Lets imagine if the reverse was the case, i.e. that Maroodi Jeex had excellent results whilst Somaliland as a whole did poorly. The detractors in here would be talking about how Somaliland as a whole is full of stupid people, and would not care one bit about how Maroodi Jeex did well.

They are only pointing out the Maroodi Jeex results here as that is the only negative in a see of otherwise excellent results.

If any other Somali populated area posted such results as these, I would commend them also.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
CA877A52-02DC-421C-9F39-7DCA6106C4F7.jpeg
@Helios After he saw this thread.

My guy camped in the TC trying to cook up something about Mj’s.:chrisfreshhah::mjhaps:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
my people in sool did great Mashallah:wow1:

This ain’t even that bad, anywho May Allah bless all Somali student back home with wisdom and intelligent.

Special shoutout to reer Togdheer and Awdal for their amazing result too:qri8gs7:

Where did they get that info from?

Couldn't they have...washed the clothes? Their whole town was recently flooded, no shortage of water lol

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Madaxweyne Denni iyo hogaamiyaha Somaliland maadaama Mahad Cabdullaahi Denni oo walaal la ah madaxweynaha Puntland uu guursaday gabadh uu adeer u yahay Muuse Biixi halka wiil uu dhalay madaxweyne Denni uu isna isla Hargeysa todobaadkii hore ku mehersaday gabadh la dhalatay caruurta uu dhalay Wasiirka arrimaha gudaha Somaliland Maxamed Kaahin.

tenor.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Seal diplomacy is deadly indeed just ask Faroole, its Puntite Kypronite:deadmanny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It was his downfall
:mjlol:
This Idoor culture sxb did you know why Ogadens named that because ido0r was so hungry Ogaden said I will give you some food you give me something he brought all his virgin daughters. nd guess what the OG guy said "Idoor" which means pick one for me. :deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending