Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something here? These look like excellent results to me:

- 76% of students scored a C- or higher
- 51% of students scored a B- or higher
- 22% of students scored a A- or higher

As a whole these look like great results for Somaliland. If anything the fact that the capital region has poor results gives credence to how these are genuine results and not doctored.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn. Reer sool the least densely populated region got more A's. That's like rural Utah doing better than new york students.

:russ: :damedamn::deadosama:

As a whole these look like great results for Somaliland. If anything the fact that the capital region has poor results gives credence to how these are genuine results and not doctored.

That’s really good if you look at the overall result.

What a tragedy... :childplease:

If National retardation isn't a calling to unite of all Somalia and raise our education standards then i don't know what is lmao.

Do y'all actually think those exams are taken or even MARKED accurately or cleanly? First of all, they hire anybody off the street to mark the exams, any illiterate, khat-chewing geeljire they find. Cheating is RAMPANT during the national exams. Underpaid, unappreciated, dis-passionate teachers who do not give a flying f*ck act as invigilators for the exams, so all students cheat their little hearts out all they want.

The answers to the tests are also ALWAYS leaked before the actual test is taken by higher up officials who get paid by students.

I had a girl do my whole Arabic and Islamic papers back in 8th grade during the national exams lol.

The Somaliland National Exams are a joke.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Do y'all actually think those exams are taken or even MARKED accurately or cleanly? First of all, they hire anybody off the street to mark the exams, any illiterate, khat-chewing geeljire they find. Cheating is RAMPANT during the national exams. Underpaid, unappreciated, dis-passionate teachers who do not give a flying f*ck act as invigilators for the exams, so all students cheat their little hearts out all they want.

The answers to the tests are also ALWAYS leaked before the actual test is taken by higher up officials who get paid by students.

I had a girl do my whole Arabic and Islamic papers back in 8th grade during the national exams lol.

The Somaliland National Exams are a joke.
In other words, the majority of students in Maroodi Jeex were so low IQ that they failed the exam even with the answers right in front of them. 68 IQ was a mistake; these niggas are 14 IQ.
:russ:

In other words, the majority of students in Maroodi Jeex were so low IQ that they failed the exam even with the answers right in front of them. 68 IQ was a mistake. These niggas are 14 IQ.
These niggas couldn’t copy the shit in front of them and failed with the whole test answers in their hands

In other words, the majority of students in Maroodi Jeex were so low IQ that they failed the exam even with the answers right in front of them. 68 IQ was a mistake; these niggas are 14 IQ.

Which I'd daresay is a loose representation of students all over Somalia. I doubt the education systems in Somaliland and Somalia (if they even have one) vary greatly, if we are being honest. And they are all being raised in (if peaceful) similar environments. So it's nothing to laugh at. Doubt kids in Nugaal or Hiraan would do much better.

Their education system has failed them. Their parents. Their elders. Their government. Their country. Things are looking very bleak. :stressed:

Macalin M

Out here

You beat me to it. These are a decent set of results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending