racial hierarchy are too funny

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
But in less amounts. Let's face it ,cadaans look like neanderthals.
1679083811993.jpeg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk why but Koreans and Japanese seem a bit too cuck for me. Like there is something called Paris syndrome where Japanese tourists idolise France so much so that when they actually go there the Japanese are so disappointed they faint and vomit and feel sick.

How much white cock do you need to suck to idolise Europe like that :stopit:

I don't love China but I respect them. 1.4 billion of the same ethnicity and the longest unbroken recorded history of any ethnic group.
5,000 years they lived long enough to outshine both Rome and America so they get respect.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Idk why but Koreans and Japanese seem a bit too cuck for me. Like there is something called Paris syndrome where Japanese tourists idolise France so much so that when they actually go there the Japanese are so disappointed they faint and vomit and feel sick.

How much white cock do you need to suck to idolise Europe like that :stopit:

I don't love China but I respect them. 1.4 billion of the same ethnicity and the longest unbroken recorded history of any ethnic group.
5,000 years they lived long enough to outshine both Rome and America so they get respect.
koreans are even worse, wallahi they're bilaa dhiig, Han are so interesting landheere people wallahi and also korean and japanese culture are basically rip off of Han culture :mjlaugh:

Yaraye

VIP
bruh, i had an arab friend in high school tell me that my nose looks like a skate board ramp from the side loooooool! :dead:

Little button nose :) picture, by MnMCarta for: nose profile photography  contest - Pxleyes.com

it's similar to this but the curve is more prominent :dead: (i tried to find a pic of a dark skin person but google kept giving me west african nose) :ayaanswag:

bruh, i had an arab friend in high school tell me that my nose looks like a skate board ramp from the side loooooool! :dead:

View attachment 260722

it's similar to this but the curve is more prominent :dead: (i tried to find a pic of a dark skin person but google kept giving me west african nose) :ayaanswag:
You have a button nose, it's very "trending" a lot of girls are going under the knife to get that nose. Arabs and other Asians naturally don't have that type of nose probaly why your friend didn't how to describe your nose.

The girl below is the quintessential Dinka-Nuer woman in terms of facial features and body frame.

Now you mentioned it, I remeber watching this TikTok that went viral a view months ago about about this African-American woman who was angry that they don't get real "black representation" in the fashion industry besides skinny South sudanese and somali girls who already fit the "beauty standards". The comments were filled with envious people giving us backhanded "compliments".

Trending