racial hierarchy are too funny

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
bro our dna originated from northern sudan with the rest of the cushitic groups stop acting dumb u already know this
Exactly, 10,000 years ago the modern Horn africans emerged in the nile valley in Sudan after ancient North Africans migrated and mixed with proto-nilotic peoples creating the cushites who then migrated down to East Africa as far south as tanzania replacing the Khoi-san population which now lives in southern Africa, Namibia.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As an honorable OG I refute this but I am a soldier. The soldier status matches my eyes
:yousmart:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think they do that because they're looking at the current state of their countries and comparing to how "developed" Europe is, many young people often can't be bothered to look back at their own historical achievements and rather focus on the now. Eurocentric beauty standards play a big role in it too, hence why nose surgeries are so common in Turkey, Iran and many Arab nations.
These niggas hate their ethnic features so much, theyโ€™d lie and say Allah swt didnโ€™t make rhinoplasties haram
:damn:
Wait till they learn about eye color changing surgery
:wow:
Hold on I need to get into this buisness in the Middle East/North Africa. Thereโ€™s millions to be made
:wowsweat:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't get how European looks are to be envied by anyone. Middle easterners age slower than whites and they have a more interesting history (ancient) as well. What's enviable about having literal pink skin,no lips light demonic eyes and stringy hair?
All they care about is melanin. Theyโ€™d take a 2/10 pale skinned, blue eyed, and blonde haired population over a 8/10 olive skinned, brown eyed and black haired population. Midaab cadaan bey ka suuxen

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
These niggas hate their ethnic features so much, theyโ€™d lie and say Allah swt didnโ€™t make rhinoplasties haram
:damn:
Wait till they learn about eye color changing surgery
:wow:
Hold on I need to get into this buisness in the Middle East/North Africa. Thereโ€™s millions to be made
:wowsweat:
We perfect noble somalis making bank off Arab insecurity.
Perfect

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region โœ๏ธ
All they care about is melanin. Theyโ€™d take a 2/10 pale skinned, blue eyed, and blonde haired population over a 8/10 olive skinned, brown eyed and black haired population. Midaab cadaan bey ka suuxen
Thankfully,Somalis aren't like this. White people have Neanderthal DNA. No wonder why they look like they came straight out of a cave and smell like the Black Death.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ethnic full somalis all have straight nose bridges with small button noses, the ones with arab noses have clearly arab admixture.
This is false. Not all somalis have perfect button noses. None really have big noses or arab noses but thereโ€™s some that have slightly bigger or flatter noses. Majority of somalis have that button nose and itโ€™s our most prominent ethnic feature but that doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s impossible to have any other. That would be impossible for any ethnic group.

This is false. Not all somalis have perfect button noses. None really have big noses or arab noses but thereโ€™s some that have slightly bigger or flatter noses. Majority of somalis have that button nose and itโ€™s our most prominent ethnic feature but that doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s impossible to have any other. That would be impossible for any ethnic group.
Majority of us do though, I would even argue that we have more of a "eurocentric nose" a.k.a sharp slim button nose than Europeans themselves.

Trending