racial hierarchy are too funny

They are mentally colonised.
Do you see any non-white Trans person who doesn't suck up to white people?
I remember reading somewhere that during slavery times, white slave owners would force black slaves to commit homosexual acts to get rid of their masculinity and humiliate them.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I remember reading somewhere that during slavery times, white slave owners would force black slaves to commit homosexual acts to get rid of their masculinity and humiliate them.
Now you see non-white guys wear make up and skirts for free whilst all the chads and Tyrones get their women.
I must admit, it's a very good tactic to destroy and assimilate foreign communities, these scheming Anglos :jcoleno:

Now you see non-white guys wear make up and skirts for free whilst all the chads and Tyrones get their women.
I must admit, it's a very good tactic to destroy and assimilate foreign communities, these scheming Anglos :jcoleno:
Even in the media the stereotypical "gay best friend" is always a black guy for some reason, lmao is this white guys way of competing against BBC ?

Khaemwaset

VIP
Even in the media the stereotypical "gay best friend" is always a black guy for some reason, lmao is this white guys way of competing against BBC ?
The white man and the black man in America have been in a long war for who is most sexually desirable, they have both made stereotypes to benefit themselves.
On one hand you the the Handsome rich white guy, he's every immigrant girls wet dream. even outside of the US, if a white guy visits Asia, He will soon be moving like King Solomon and his 700 wives. The white man and the Asian women are on a mission to create a new mulatto race, we have already seen it in Latin America where native genes are still strong but the culture and language is all Spanish due to the fact the Spanish men banged every native girl on sight. I guess you can say the Spaniards conquered America in more ways then one.

On the other hand you have the gangster rebellious black guy, he's every cool girls best fuckboy. Unlike the white guy though, no immigrant will marry him. A general rule for girls in the US is to have fun with the black guy in their early years, chase the white guy, and if all fails, trick a man back home to marry you by hiding your body count to the miskeen guy.
The black man is also all about 'black unity' however any and all non-black women are on his radar at all time, the black male is ferocious in his thirst for snow bunnies it is theorised that it comes from when the ancient black egyptians invented Easter (c.5000bc) where they hunt bunnies, it is said that the Pharaoh niggakamen II invented easter as a national holiday as it was the day where Pharaoh niggakamen II finally got his snow bunny wife, a fat white lady by the name of Cloe. However a disaster had hit egypt, this was because when the Pharaoh niggakamen II got this Snow bunny wife, his other wife, Queen Shaniqua, was so enraged she helped the ayrabs conquer and migrate into the great black lands of egypt. This forced the blacks lead by the now Gangsta Niggakamen III into the great black migration (c.2890bc) into west africa

Khaemwaset

VIP
The white man and the black man in America have been in a long war for who is most sexually desirable, they have both made stereotypes to benefit themselves.
On one hand you the the Handsome rich white guy, he's every immigrant girls wet dream. even outside of the US, if a white guy visits Asia, He will soon be moving like King Solomon and his 700 wives. The white man and the Asian women are on a mission to create a new mulatto race, we have already seen it in Latin America where native genes are still strong but the culture and language is all Spanish due to the fact the Spanish men banged every native girl on sight. I guess you can say the Spaniards conquered America in more ways then one.

On the other hand you have the gangster rebellious black guy, he's every cool girls best fuckboy. Unlike the white guy though, no immigrant will marry him. A general rule for girls in the US is to have fun with the black guy in their early years, chase the white guy, and if all fails, trick a man back home to marry you by hiding your body count to the miskeen guy.
The black man is also all about 'black unity' however any and all non-black women are on his radar at all time, the black male is ferocious in his thirst for snow bunnies it is theorised that it comes from when the ancient black egyptians invented Easter (c.5000bc) where they hunt bunnies, it is said that the Pharaoh niggakamen II invented easter as a national holiday as it was the day where Pharaoh niggakamen II finally got his snow bunny wife, a fat white lady by the name of Cloe. However a disaster had hit egypt, this was because when the Pharaoh niggakamen II got this Snow bunny wife, his other wife, Queen Shaniqua, was so enraged she helped the ayrabs conquer and migrate into the great black lands of egypt. This forced the blacks lead by the now Gangsta Niggakamen III into the great black migration (c.2890bc) into west africa
this shit took me so long to write, walahi i started laughing during the end i had to wrap it up early:russ:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Idk why but Koreans and Japanese seem a bit too cuck for me. Like there is something called Paris syndrome where Japanese tourists idolise France so much so that when they actually go there the Japanese are so disappointed they faint and vomit and feel sick.

How much white cock do you need to suck to idolise Europe like that :stopit:

I don't love China but I respect them. 1.4 billion of the same ethnicity and the longest unbroken recorded history of any ethnic group.
5,000 years they lived long enough to outshine both Rome and America so they get respect.
They all love white people. That syndrome is for all east asians. Japanese are the least racist and least white worshipping. Han chinese are a confederation like Oromo, they are not a pure ethnic group.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Here comes to irony South Europeans are incredibly racist towards anything to do with arabs
Yeah the number of North Africans that being saying shit like β€œwe’re closer to Southern Europeans than Middle Easterners” is embarrassing, like the only reason some of y’all have their dna is because your men would steal their women and r-word them, other than that you’re just a semite like the arabs
:yousmart:

They all love white people. That syndrome is for all east asians. Japanese are the least racist and least white worshipping. Han chinese are a confederation like Oromo, they are not a pure ethnic group.
Aren't Japanese the same mf's who created anime and made legit all the characters look like cadaans with Japanese names 😭

Trending