racial hierarchy are too funny

Now you mentioned it, I remeber watching this TikTok that went viral a view months ago about about this African-American woman who was angry that they don't get real "black representation" in the fashion industry besides skinny South sudanese and somali girls who already fit the "beauty standards". The comments were filled with envious people giving us backhanded "compliments".

People are just going to have to deal because the fashion-modelling industry is slanted toward people that are tall, slim and have high cheek bones -> Nilotes and Horn Africans.

:rejoice:

I have seen a lot of Syrians, Palestinians and Lebanese claiming that most of them have "blonde and blue eyes" when in reality they look like any other Arab 💀

Many folks from the Levant have Greek, Roman, Cicassian, and other Aryan ancestry. So if they claim, perhaps there is some truth to it. They're after-call located at the gateway to the European continent.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
A lot of Somalis have the Arab nose, respect them.
profile-picture-260nw-281479460.jpg

If you have a nose like this you are easy target in a brawl, its like a landing strip for an incoming fist.

I was scrolling through some memes last night when I was bored and I kid you not I almost chocked from my own laughter hahaha. As someone who grew up in a majority white neighbourhood, the only "ethnics" I saw where morrocans and some turks, they always gave me cadaan bootlicker vibes especially the North africans.

Most of them were dying to distance themselves from their African heritage, some didn't even call themselves North African they just referred themselves as "Mediterranean" which never really made sense to me until I realised they rather want to be close to south Europeans (their former colonisers) than Africa. Here comes to irony South Europeans are incredibly racist towards anything to do with arabs or North africans, I remeber seeing this tiktok of this Spanish guy getting triggered when this other white guy told him that he has arab DNA in him.

They even make memes to distance themselves from North Africans LMAO

View attachment 260669
Then I saw this meme and I couldn't stop laughing because it really simplifies the irony of racial hierarchies

View attachment 260671
This is all fucking Gold. You see it happen all the time within the African continent alone. Group A idolizes and bootlicks Group B, Group B openly show their hatred and distaste for Group A, at the same time Group B idolize another group, Group C which also happens to hate them instead of appreciating the love, and it just goes on and on where there is an Idol insulting his worshipper and his worshipper at the same time insults other people that idolize him. Humans are funny creatures.

This is all fucking Gold. You see it happen all the time within the African continent alone. Group A idolizes and bootlicks Group B, Group B openly show their hatred and distaste for Group A, at the same time Group B idolize another group, Group C which also happens to hate them instead of appreciating the love, and it just goes on and on where there is an Idol insulting his worshipper and his worshipper at the same time insults other people that idolize him. Humans are funny creatures.
It's so ironic because the love is never mutual, it's always just worshipping and hatred in a constant cycle.

Every group has coons
North Europeans<-South Europeans
Arabs<- Amazigh and Somalis
Sushi Asians<- Jungle Asians
North India<- South India
What are some other ones?
White Europeans <- Indians
White Europeans <- Sushi Asians
Egyptians & Peninsular Arabs <- Sudanese People but also very rarely the opposite is true and Egyptians -> Sudanese people
Northern Egyptians <- Egyptian Nubians
Sedentary Arabs <- Nomadic Arabs
Arabs <- Hausa
Arabs <- Pakistanis

(Im mainly going off personal experiences and what I've also noticed online)

she's smiling widely. obviously her nose would stretch out. guess this thread pissed you off huh?
Cope! Cringy thread tbh, i can show loads more but I can't be bothered. Somalis have lots of nose shapes and it's a fact you have to live with walalo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was scrolling through some memes last night when I was bored and I kid you not I almost chocked from my own laughter hahaha. As someone who grew up in a majority white neighbourhood, the only "ethnics" I saw where morrocans and some turks, they always gave me cadaan bootlicker vibes especially the North africans.

Most of them were dying to distance themselves from their African heritage, some didn't even call themselves North African they just referred themselves as "Mediterranean" which never really made sense to me until I realised they rather want to be close to south Europeans (their former colonisers) than Africa. Here comes to irony South Europeans are incredibly racist towards anything to do with arabs or North africans, I remeber seeing this tiktok of this Spanish guy getting triggered when this other white guy told him that he has arab DNA in him.

They even make memes to distance themselves from North Africans LMAO

View attachment 260669
Then I saw this meme and I couldn't stop laughing because it really simplifies the irony of racial hierarchies

View attachment 260671

I have been preaching for years-- nothing wrong with being White wanna be. That means- you have aspirations to hit the zenith of human hierarchy! Nothing wrong with dat

I have been preaching for years-- nothing wrong with being White wanna be. That means- you have aspirations to hit the zenith of human hierarchy! Nothing wrong with dat
Nooooo I was clearly mocking race hierarchy lmao because they're retarded, this thread was made to laugh at its stupidity.
I wonder why you were looking through racist memes…
Of course Mr.negative has to spin it around and change the whole point.

Trending