racial hierarchy are too funny

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Y

Yes,exactly. That's why many somali women are envied by ajnabi women. We are very beautiful mashallah.
I always see ajnabi men both online and even irl to my face that somali women are beautiful but they can't chase them since they are known to only date among themselves.
Mashallah our somali sisters don't have the same reputation as Latinas

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Only the self-hating anti-Arab Berbers who consumed the Amazikh bullshit look to the monkey-looking Southern Europeans. A real Arab is always proud of his looks, history and religion.
do beesha dhegacas pay u or something, if lil thing is said about them u come running to their rescue, isdaji niyahow

Last edited:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Ethnic full somalis all have straight nose bridges with small button noses, the ones with arab noses have clearly arab admixture.
There's a lady who owns an ice cream shop here in Borama. Her maternal grandfather is Yemeni(meaning actual arab yemeni). She has a somali nose but she also has yemeni features such as lighter skin and she told me she has loose wavy hair. The yemeni admixture is very strong in her facial features.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
A lot of Somalis have the Arab nose, respect them.
somalis are cushitic and arabs are semitic too different group of people with different features but of course some tiny somalis have dhegacas nose unfortunately but majority have the somali nose

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I always see ajnabi men both online and even irl to my face that somali women are beautiful but they can't chase them since they are known to only date among themselves.
Mashallah our somali sisters don't have the same reputation as Latinas
We are chaste. When we do marry ajnabi ,we marry chaste respectable muslim men.Unfortunately though I have heard of somali men (and women)commiting zina left and right. What happened to us diaspora somalis. Why are we falling into this western trap of zina,alcohol and drugs.

Hamzza

VIP
Who's a hater?
Bro can't handle the fact that somalis are cushitic and that it's a fact cushites have small straight noses and good features
Somalis descend from Shem bin Noah, so that makes them Semitic. As for Cushitic it's a recent orientalist invention and has no basis in Horn of African traditions.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Somalis descend from Shem bin Noah, so that makes them Semitic. As for Cushitic it's a recent orientalist invention and has no basis in Horn of African traditions.
Semites?
Nigga nearly gave me a heart attack.
Somalis are the most cushitic group there. If anything, habesha should be Semetic since they speak a Semetic language and can get up to 50% West eurasian blood

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
bro our dna originated from northern sudan with the rest of the cushitic groups stop acting dumb u already know this

Khaemwaset

VIP
Somalis are descended from samaale, a cushitic man. His children are the somalis which are also cushites.

Don't compare our people to semites :stopit:

hamzza.PNG

This is you

Trending